It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Where did you came to that conclusion? I learn in school that most ancient Egyptians were of mixed races and mostly mix with Blacks. Even their pictures depict the different colors of their people.

And I went to school in Puerto Rico during the 70s.

edit on 1-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nobody should romanticize ancient Egypt though it was a fabulous and great civilization one of our greatest.

And indeed it was IN AFRICA. Likely the ancient Egyptians were Africans and become Afro-Asiatic’s.

Of course the racisists who controlled the telling of history from a Eurocentric model lied and distorted the history of Egypt, Africa, and many other historical facts and realities.

This came out of and before the 19th century when it was fashionable to be overtly racist and think Europe was the be and end all of civilization.

The Arabs were also marginalized as were the Chinese and other non-European races.

In the instance of the Arabs, in–fact they were one of the primary influences on the European renaissance as well as Egyptian Hermetism.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theoneeyedman

I think this is correct to an extent.
Personably nobody should have nukes. That's just common sense. & To be honest, while some might have the same stance as government on this issue, I really don't like their "preventative measures" excuse one little bit. There are plenty of options, it's just pure laziness and bravado.

However I feel Mugabe & Amin are in no way comparable...

Idi Amin began as somebody who loved others, and had a human quality, until he sadly went crazy and I blame mental health issues for his later behaviour. I believe in western society had he been given a psyche evaluation he probably would have been diagnosed with SEVERE POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER & possibly some other Personality Disorder. That's not to condone or excuse his behaviour, but to create an understanding of his detachment from reality.

Robert Mugabe on the other hand is really just pure evil, to the bone. And as such does not come under mental health but a personal choice. He has never been in/seen battle and is just a megalomaniacal, but compos-mentis war criminal.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We were taught of many different races who "ruled" Egypt.

I only read the first 6 pages as the rest seemed excessive, especially considering it had suddenly turned into an argument over who was first to rule Ancient Egypt. Which has nothing to do with the question in the title of the thread, over why some were never taught of the black rulers. But as I said I was taught of many different leaderships so couldn't possibly comment on the "conspiracy".

If it is a conspiracy it is regional seeing as some were told and others weren't. It's not a global thing.

P.S: As for people claiming the Sphinx's missing nose is proof of race... that's a grand assumption to say the least.
Why is it not a Hebrew nose that has been removed, or Asian?

Peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Willtell
Nobody should romanticize ancient Egypt though it was a fabulous and great civilization one of our greatest.

And indeed it was IN AFRICA. Likely the ancient Egyptians were Africans and become Afro-Asiatic’s.

Of course the racisists who controlled the telling of history from a Eurocentric model lied and distorted the history of Egypt, Africa, and many other historical facts and realities.

This came out of and before the 19th century when it was fashionable to be overtly racist and think Europe was the be and end all of civilization.

The Arabs were also marginalized as were the Chinese and other non-European races.

In the instance of the Arabs, in–fact they were one of the primary influences on the European renaissance as well as Egyptian Hermetism.

They were north African, the same as modern egyptians. Modern day Egyptians show up as typically North african Nile residents, with exactly the same ancestry as Nubians, but in different proportions. The only mass immigration into Egyptian in historic times has been from the millionplsu black female slaves they imported.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Is North Africa in Africa?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by Antigod

Is North Africa in Africa?

Yes, but North Africans are genetically and culturally distinct from Sub Saharan African. They are more closely related to Europeans and west Asians. Say 'African' and people tend to mean black africans. I was just adding clarity.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Why is this important?

Seriously why does this matter?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Antigod

Why is this important?

Did you read the title of the thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by fordrew
I really doubt that Black Africans formed or ruled ancient Egypt.

I really doubt that Black Africans, who create these monstrousities IN MODERN TIMES:

can create something so beautiful and magnificent 1000s OF YEARS AGO.

Africans today, can't even build a house, let alone a pyramid.

Wow.
How ignorant can you be? A black African can accomplish anything that any other human being of any continent or color can accomplish. There are indigenous cultures on ALL continents. Living off the land naturally instead of using your "precious" technology makes other humans animals in your eyes huh

This is a crime, Africa rich in resources and the people treated like fodder to all the ruling groups over history, some of whom may have been middle eastern, some African and some caucasion.

This is a crime our leaders and our corporate heads and royal families entrench.

And if we would wake up, we'd create eco farms and aquaponics and beauty for all, and not deal with any bad businesses and not elect any bad governments, forming our own businesses and media and our own people's parties, and it would be over.

Its up to us!

I believe we've all spent time in different body suits, different races here and in the cosmos.

Despite that, no way do I believe that the white and blond/red hair, blue eyes is going to disappear, like they keep saying. No, its beautiful and its not. There is beauty in the diversity, not in the homogenization.

I was trying to copy the mud hut, so it didn't seem to work. INSERT MUD HUT! THIS IS A CRIME!

They should all be living in earthship homes with aquaponics and beamships in their back yards by now.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Antigod

Why is this important?

You should ask that question to an Afrocentric, to which they would answer its important because its "their" history and their ancestors did these things!

Its important to the rest of us because lies should never be excepted as truth and they are lying through their teeth!
edit on 2-2-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Most americans,brazilians,colombians and carribeans that have african descent are from west africa. Not north africa.

Senegal,nigeria,guinea etc.

My ancestors are from Louisiana then senegal,guinea and nigera.
Voodoo is from our ancestors because they where spiritual animists. I do not practice animism.

edit on 2-2-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 2-2-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join