It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What is white culture? What does that mean?

Do you believe that being different and believing in differing ideals is good and is ok? Is being different good, bad, or strange to you?

Africans have a unique culture, do they not? Asians, Middle Eastern people and various Islanders have unique cultures, do they not? Of course, now I get it! Everyone has unique cultures...except for white Europeans.

White Europeans: culture-free. Well, I learnt something new today.

The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.

Shhh stop using logic with trolls.

Its too funny playing stupid for them instead.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Aeons

The point is they haven't progressed beyond mud hut.

Did you not see my last post? Why do you insist on being ignorant? Thats like saying Native Americans haven't moved past the teepee. Do Jamaican people feed their families by climbing trees for coconuts too

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm from south africa... Its much like america probably except for a massive gap between the rich and the poor. I can't speak for central africa except that its probably the most beautiful place in the world... I wouldn't go there though lol

I just believe black people are communist orientated, as in "everyone should be equal", because of the damage by britain and other european countries... Maybe black people wernt like that 4000 years ago. Then again they only started moving out of central africa after Christ.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

The point is they haven't progressed beyond mud hut.

What point is there in living in a 2000 square foot insulated house in an area where you don't need to?

Progress isn't moving from THEM to YOU. You aren't the pinnacle of progress. Being unable to see and adapt to surrounding isn't progress - it is stupidity.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

you are putting words into my mouth . I did not say they were incapable . They are fully capable.

But why have they not progressed out of their mud huts then?

How can they go from mud hut to beautiful pyramid?

Ok, all of those cities you listed- South African cities are because the French settled there. There are skyscrapers not because of the Black Africans, but because of the French. Same thing with the Egyption cities. Black Africans did not build that, the Arabs did.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Interbreed?

NEVER

Then you will be replaced. The Ice has no bigotry.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972

hy! about this engeneering of humanity are a lot of books but the most profound is one written by TONY VICTOR MOLDOVAN, title is (TERRA EXPERIMENT -WHY IS THE BIBLE BLACK!--A treat to humanity!)..i don`t know if is it translated in english or other languages from romanian. this dude it is an doctor .about IGIGI yes it is truth ...by the way IGIGI= GIGI-u or G=C=C> ISISI ??!?!? SISI or isis or ISUS..how about that??...GIGI in romanian is GEORGE or GHEORGHE(EARTH) so in the bible the god made the man from mud(earth)...and goes one and one till the end

so...

George Bush == Earth / Nature
George S(un H)oros = Earth / Sun/Ra - Horus

Hmmm? Interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.

So whites do have culture. Oh dear, I thought I'd just established that they did not? Many people keep implying they don't. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Who built the first high-rises?

Europeans.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Europeans.

Can you not be thankful that its an achievement by the sapiens sapiens? The segregation is just.............

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

you are putting words into my mouth . I did not say they were incapable . They are fully capable.

Ok, all of those cities you listed- South African cities are because the French settled there. There are skyscrapers not because of the Black Africans, but because of the French. Same thing with the Egyption cities. Black Africans did not build that, the Arabs did.

Oh no He found us out. Got us good.

We Blacks are satan's minions! RaWR!

How did you find out? We are t3h demonspawnz planning on eating your cheerios and sexing your women.

Its fun. Hail Blackness!!!

Africa =in the pits of Oakland california where satan lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Europeans.

High Rises - surely the sign of greatness.

Of course, YOU didn't build those buildings. You didn't design them. You didn't imagine them.

That must mean you aren't as "superior" as the ones that did the work.

We should probably eliminate you as being a useless throwback. We don't want too much of that incapacity to catch on in our popuation.
edit on 2011/7/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Apparently you didn't see the thread labelling whites as Neanderthals.

link   
hmm well to the op have you actually looked at the drawings of the time - don't look like black people to me - were thos faked by euro scholars 5000 years ago too ?

the fact is history teaches us there was in fact a great African empire at one time that sold itself into slavery for gold. Greed apparently isnt just a euro thing.
edit on 26-7-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

link   

BUSH- vish-NU...b=v, U=i..SO BUSH=VISH-NU (HINDU GOD OF DEAD i think i am not sure)
SOROS=HUNGARIAN JEW-SOROS read back SOROS!!!...ROS-RED-BAD-BLOOD SO-SNAKE-SUN GOD...THAT GUY HAVE A LOT OF OCULT POWER

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Europeans.

Who was the first to use nuclear weapons on innocent people?

This is a silly game.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

How did you go from Neanderthal to typing to me on a computer?

Do you notice that everything good to be said about Africa and Africans you try to strip away and give the credit to someone else. Take a step back and read your posts. You ask questions just to dispute the answers. You have a skewed view and erroneous information on the subject of Africa.

A few people in this thread can teach you some things. Take some notes and then Use google for an hour or two. You learn something new everyday (unless you prefer living in a box).

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout

So whites do have culture. Oh dear, I thought I'd just established that they did not? Many people keep implying they don't. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.

And the Irish aren't the Russians. There is no "white culture." There are CULTURES who happen to have a large portion of caucasians in them.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Having trouble following the flow of the conversation?

There's a seat at the kiddies table.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Apparently you didn't see the thread labelling whites as Neanderthals.

Yes I did so your not a sapiens sapiens 100% fact? Is this what your saying that you are 100%Neanderthal? smh

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join