It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 8
27
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
before answer to this question we need to know what we understand from word " AFRICA"..in my language AFRICA= A-FRICA....FRICA)( means FEAR !!!...or without fear FRICA-A..this is encripted language code...with romanian language (code) we can unlock all the humanity secrets, if we really want this thing !!!..if we don`t want this , we will stay calm and accept the "academic truth of our today scientists(aka illuminati or else rulers with a # load of money in their pockets)...so this is a small begining to unveill the cortin of truth......tnks. In our country Romania we have a LOTS (i really mean that) of books whit proofs about the real history of humanity.....all you need is to focus your attention on our country and the country arround us and you will find the real AREAL WHERE HUMANITY WAS CREATED IN A GENE LAB EXPERIMENT. If you really want this you will find this truth, all you need is to look in to right direction and don`t let the religious dogma full you(they know a little but manipulate a lot for power, blood and money. .......tnks




posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody covered this already but... When Alexander the Great took over Egypt he replaced the Pharaoh with his own people. On Alexanders death Ptolemy took over Egypt and his family ruled as Pharaohs up until the system was eradicated. So for a good stretch of time the actual rulers of Egypt were of Greek (Macedonian) decent.
Alexander the Great was also responsible for the library at ALEXANDria.

But more to the point, I am sure the slightest bit of research would have yielded you better results than just coming on here with an assumption.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
before answer to this question we need to know what we understand from word " AFRICA"..in my language AFRICA= A-FRICA....FRICA)( means FEAR !!!...or without fear FRICA-A..this is encripted language code...with romanian language (code) we can unlock all the humanity secrets, if we really want this thing !!!..if we don`t want this , we will stay calm and accept the "academic truth of our today scientists(aka illuminati or else rulers with a # load of money in their pockets)...so this is a small begining to unveill the cortin of truth......tnks. In our country Romania we have a LOTS (i really mean that) of books whit proofs about the real history of humanity.....all you need is to focus your attention on our country and the country arround us and you will find the real AREAL WHERE HUMANITY WAS CREATED IN A GENE LAB EXPERIMENT. If you really want this you will find this truth, all you need is to look in to right direction and don`t let the religious dogma full you(they know a little but manipulate a lot for power, blood and money. .......tnks


Do you believe humans were an experiment by the Igigi or watchers?

Do you believe we were genetically engineered hominids?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I really doubt that Black Africans formed or ruled ancient Egypt.


I really doubt that Black Africans, who create these monstrousities IN MODERN TIMES:


can create something so beautiful and magnificent 1000s OF YEARS AGO.


Africans today, can't even build a house, let alone a pyramid.



Wow.
How ignorant can you be? A black African can accomplish anything that any other human being of any continent or color can accomplish. There are indigenous cultures on ALL continents. Living off the land naturally instead of using your "precious" technology makes other humans animals in your eyes huh



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What is white culture? What does that mean?

Do you believe that being different and believing in differing ideals is good and is ok? Is being different good, bad, or strange to you?

Africans have a unique culture, do they not? Asians, Middle Eastern people and various Islanders have unique cultures, do they not? Of course, now I get it! Everyone has unique cultures...except for white Europeans.

White Europeans: culture-free. Well, I learnt something new today.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
 


Man may have come from Africa, but he evolved in Europe.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
Not sure if anybody covered this already but... When Alexander the Great took over Egypt he replaced the Pharaoh with his own people. On Alexanders death Ptolemy took over Egypt and his family ruled as Pharaohs up until the system was eradicated. So for a good stretch of time the actual rulers of Egypt were of Greek (Macedonian) decent.
Alexander the Great was also responsible for the library at ALEXANDria.

But more to the point, I am sure the slightest bit of research would have yielded you better results than just coming on here with an assumption.


I thought they were conquered by the Persians afrter regaining control of thier kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
Not sure if anybody covered this already but... When Alexander the Great took over Egypt he replaced the Pharaoh with his own people. On Alexanders death Ptolemy took over Egypt and his family ruled as Pharaohs up until the system was eradicated. So for a good stretch of time the actual rulers of Egypt were of Greek (Macedonian) decent.
Alexander the Great was also responsible for the library at ALEXANDria.

But more to the point, I am sure the slightest bit of research would have yielded you better results than just coming on here with an assumption.


YEA I POSTED ABOUT THIS ON PAGE 6.

understand that alexander the great was invited by the egyptians to liberate their country from persian rule....
on his death in india...his kingdom was split into four and ptolemy took egypt....note that these pharaohs were condidered dual lineage and never ventured into thebes, abydos, karnack etc etc..they only stayed in alexandria on the north coast......

hence the greeeks highjacking of egyptian maths, politics, philosophy, science....

peace



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer
 


Fuel for the fire: i believe there is a re -writing of history going on nowdays. BLack Africans did not rule egypt, however there were Black African kingdoms and large tribal areas in mid to south africa. NORTH Africa is traditionally of arab decent. Here is my fuel for the fire: there is now a push from a racist black element in america to re write history as blacks being the true hebrews along with a black Jesus Christ. YOu can check out many youtube vids of them and they are pretty disturbing in the blatant racism towards whites...typical scenario is the black "hebrews" yelling on a sidewalk at white folks going by telling them to bow to the blacks. SADLY SOME GUILT RIDDEN WHITES DO THIS because they are so scared to be called a racist when they are the ones being attacked by the racists.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
 


Man may have come from Africa, but he evolved in Europe.


Humans evolved EVERYWHERE, silly man.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What is white culture? What does that mean?

Do you believe that being different and believing in differing ideals is good and is ok? Is being different good, bad, or strange to you?

Africans have a unique culture, do they not? Asians, Middle Eastern people and various Islanders have unique cultures, do they not? Of course, now I get it! Everyone has unique cultures...except for white Europeans.

White Europeans: culture-free. Well, I learnt something new today.


Who said that? Are you hearing voices? There are pills for that kind of thng you know.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew
 



Cairo



Oran



Nairobi



Johannesburg



Lagos



en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


The point is they haven't progressed beyond mud hut.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What is white culture? What does that mean?

Do you believe that being different and believing in differing ideals is good and is ok? Is being different good, bad, or strange to you?

Africans have a unique culture, do they not? Asians, Middle Eastern people and various Islanders have unique cultures, do they not? Of course, now I get it! Everyone has unique cultures...except for white Europeans.

White Europeans: culture-free. Well, I learnt something new today.


The isn't an "Asian Culture." There are several of them. There isn't a "white culture" and anyone telling you that Latvians and Portuguese are the "SAME" culture is an idiot.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
 


Man may have come from Africa, but he evolved in Europe.


What evolution?

The ability to get fat?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Aeons
 


The point is they haven't progressed beyond mud hut.


SMH




posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


hy! about this engeneering of humanity are a lot of books but the most profound is one written by TONY VICTOR MOLDOVAN, title is (TERRA EXPERIMENT -WHY IS THE BIBLE BLACK!--A treat to humanity!)..i don`t know if is it translated in english or other languages from romanian. this dude it is an doctor .about IGIGI yes it is truth ...by the way IGIGI= GIGI-u or G=C=C> ISISI ??!?!? SISI or isis or ISUS..how about that??...GIGI in romanian is GEORGE or GHEORGHE(EARTH) so in the bible the god made the man from mud(earth)...and goes one and one till the end



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


Interbreed?

NEVER



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Aeons
 


The point is they haven't progressed beyond mud hut.


Lagos has some 25 story huts.

Look at the picture.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It's not racist but more of a fact of history that their haven't been any pure black powerful cultures.


Tell that to the Zulu.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join