It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc

Those do not look Arab or White to me

I'm not sure if there is any point using those statues as a reference to ethnicity, because they don't even look human to me

I am aware of modern DNA testing and how it can tell a person exactly what they are (racially). There are a few websites where you can order a DNA swab kit (expensive) and send a swab of your saliva to whatever laboratory they instruct you to send it to. A few weeks later they will mail the results to you, and it will tell you exactly what you are in percentages (example: 50% Irish / 25% French / 25% Native American). Now here's what I'd like to know... With this technology, why can't somebody take the DNA from mummies and do racial DNA tests on them? That would settle this once and for all.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I really doubt that Black Africans formed or ruled ancient Egypt.

I really doubt that Black Africans, who create these monstrousities IN MODERN TIMES:

can create something so beautiful and magnificent 1000s OF YEARS AGO.

Africans today, can't even build a house, let alone a pyramid.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

wowsaz!

link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by jatsc

Those do not look Arab or White to me

I'm not sure if there is any point using those statues as a reference to ethnicity, because they don't even look human to me

I am aware of modern DNA testing and how it can tell a person exactly what they are (racially). There are a few websites where you can order a DNA swab kit (expensive) and send a swab of your saliva to whatever laboratory they instruct you to send it to. A few weeks later they will mail the results to you, and it will tell you exactly what you are in percentages (example: 50% Irish / 25% French / 25% Native American). Now here's what I'd like to know... With this technology, why can't somebody take the DNA from mummies and do racial DNA tests on them? That would settle this once and for all.

Nubians(dark skinned africans from around modern day sudan) ruled part of Egypt as pharoahs.

/thread

link   
Snore.

Same old arguments.

Look at the busts of Tut and Nefertiti. Look at their bone structure.

Look at carvings everywhere in Egypt. Prove to me we're looking a black bone structure.

Theres one word for the argument that the pharaohs were black.

F A I L .

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I really doubt that Black Africans formed or ruled ancient Egypt.

I really doubt that Black Africans, who create these monstrousities IN MODERN TIMES:

can create something so beautiful and magnificent 1000s OF YEARS AGO.

Africans today, can't even build a house, let alone a pyramid.

Monstrocities? The same monstrocities your ancesters made in ancient pre-roman europe before the romans "enlightened" them?

Thats how humans where living for thousands of years. Equalibrium.

So what country nuked civilians? Did africans ever uses nuclear weapons on another country?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
@ district 9 Christopher Johnson is not going to be happy with some of you lol
who cares what color they were. They could of been Africanaz + Sumarian mixed smh

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Snore.

Same old arguments.

Look at the busts of Tut and Nefertiti. Look at their bone structure.

Look at carvings everywhere in Egypt. Prove to me we're looking a black bone structure.

Theres one word for the argument that the pharaohs were black.

F A I L .

The later pharoah were black. Sorry for the butthurt dude.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

They've already done DNA tests on the available mummies.

The conclusion was that the pharaohs were -

G R E E K

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Keep dreaming if that delusion gives you comfort.

The last pharaohs were GREEK.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

None what so ever!!!!

Is it relevant?

Not being narky, if you can provide a source Im happy to check it out

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why not look and see what the artwork of ancient Egypt looks like.

www.metmuseum.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Why not look and see what the artwork of ancient Egypt looks like.

www.metmuseum.org...

Intelligent post

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

I agree with that. It kind of like when the Moors ruled Spain for 6 centuries, how the Ottoman Empire had stuff on smash during their time and hell back during those Egyptian times, in the that area the major powers were Egypt and Nubia (the nubians had the best archers in the world at that time).

It's all about perception. Hollywood spread that lie but a majority of scholars will tell ya that Egypt was dark skinned. IT's after Greece came along (which Egypt started as something like a command post) then you had the integration and the mixing of blood. Kinda like here in America.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

They've already done DNA tests on the available mummies.

The conclusion was that the pharaohs were -

G R E E K

The Pharoahs where green? Seriously?

Where they plad or pin stripe too?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Precisely my point. They were something our ANCESTORS made 1000s of years ago. However , we are living in times of where mud huts are more than just obselete. They are ANCIENT! Sub Saharan Africans still live in them...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Precisely my point. They were something our ANCESTORS made 1000s of years ago. However , we are living in times of where mud huts are more than just obselete. They are ANCIENT! Sub Saharan Africans still live in them...

And if a rinse occured it would go back to that type of lifestyle um just saying.

Be well

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Keep dreaming if that delusion gives you comfort.

The last pharaohs were GREEK.

Sorry your wrong dude.

Archeologists found this in sudan. A black pharoah.

The facts don't support your claims.

news.softpedia.com...

I know it must be inconvenient.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sorry, but i am skeptical of that source. I can tell ya why. The noses on those statues are gone. Just like the nose on the Sphinx is gone. As a matter of fact thats how you know your looking at a statue of a "dark skinned" person because the nose is gone.

Has anyone noticed besides me and a few others how many Egyptian statues that suppose to represent individuals from so long ago have their noses gone? Nothing else on the statue looks like it was tampered with but the nose is gone, just like the statues shown in the pictures the OP put up.

I'm just sayin...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

what do you mean I misunderstand your comment I must have posted 2. Please clarify? Form what I evaluated they destroyed the noses to cut off genetic reminders, YES? "they" not the Natives of Egypt.
edit on 7/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join