It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

know the black African culture has a played a part in seeding many of the peoples in Indonesia,Phillipines,Bangladesh,Southern India,Papua New Guinea, as well as the aboriginis,not forgetting South American countries..This migration seems to have occurred due to a previous natural cataclysm from what i can garner,i know exploration played a part as well,albeit a lesser
reply to post by Buddyman

No they didn't. This cultures are mmore related to asians than africans. We have the DNA studies on them, we know who's cousins.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

I respectfully beg to differ intensify your search

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Buddyman
reply to post by Antigod

I respectfully beg to differ intensify your search

intensify?

read any DNA study. Something by Cavalli sforza would be a good starting point for a beginner. Seriously. These people are more closely related to Europeans and the Chinese than Africans. look it up. You'll need to understand genetics. the PNG/Aborigines colonised those areas about 50,000 years ago, nothing to do with Africans and their closest relatives areother south East asians.

The closest race to Africans are actually Europeans, and we are still way more closely related to east asians than africans

There's a tree diagram here 4.bp.blogspot.com...
It shows relative distances. All non African groups are on a seperate branch to africans and Africans are the most seperate group from all the rest The PNG/Indonesian group is part of the South East asian lineage, and nothing to do with Africa.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Maybe i should have been more clear..I apologise..Firstly we are talking of suppressed occult history, which a mainstream approach may not uncover easily..for a reason..I wasn't implying the fact these countries are exclusivly/completly decended from Africans..apart from the peoples of Papua New Guinea who are!!..There are more traces of African heritage amongst the Bangladeshis and Southern Indians, than say Indonesians and Phillipinos, you are correct about the asian component, but like i say there 'is' a percentage of African genes, allbeit watered down over time..The caste system in India is testament to this,the Brahmins at the top of the heirachical ladder have Aryan/white heritage dating from the Aryan invasion, from which this system is inherited,(im sorry to say, as it is terrible!)..then at the bottom the Dalats of much, much darker appearence,who have some African genes within them,not all the populace,but there is a significant amount.Also some people of the West Indies/Caribbean (black) have European (white) heritage and some of the peoples of Spain have African heritage namely from Moorish invaders, although Muslim invaders,some of them also had African heritage.

This thread is about about supressed racial truths,do not assume you will find the truth within mainstream, as they have hidden a shocking amount from us...the black history, as mentioned before, has been virtually irradicated..and, as many people are aware, mainstream seems to be catching on to our true history, as has been highlighted of late in the press..this stuff was dismissed as 'myth' years previously...But there basically was extra terrestrial involvement with the assistence in the creation of our species..not saying they created us from scratch,but certainly took an existing being native to the planet and tinkered with it and provided their own DNA..and here we are

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Egyptians are more like Persian than Bushmen.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Buddyman
reply to post by Antigod

Maybe i should have been more clear..I apologise..Firstly we are talking of suppressed occult history, which a mainstream approach may not uncover easily..for a reason..I wasn't implying the fact these countries are exclusivly/completly decended from Africans..apart from the peoples of Papua New Guinea who are!!..There are more traces of African heritage amongst the Bangladeshis and Southern Indians, than say Indonesians and Phillipinos, you are correct about the asian component, but like i say there 'is' a percentage of African genes, allbeit watered down over time..The caste system in India is testament to this,the Brahmins at the top of the heirachical ladder have Aryan/white heritage dating from the Aryan invasion, from which this system is inherited,(im sorry to say, as it is terrible!)..then at the bottom the Dalats of much, much darker appearence,who have some African genes within them,not all the populace,but there is a significant amount.Also some people of the West Indies/Caribbean (black) have European (white) heritage and some of the peoples of Spain have African heritage namely from Moorish invaders, although Muslim invaders,some of them also had African heritage.

This thread is about about supressed racial truths,do not assume you will find the truth within mainstream, as they have hidden a shocking amount from us...the black history, as mentioned before, has been virtually irradicated..and, as many people are aware, mainstream seems to be catching on to our true history, as has been highlighted of late in the press..this stuff was dismissed as 'myth' years previously...But there basically was extra terrestrial involvement with the assistence in the creation of our species..not saying they created us from scratch,but certainly took an existing being native to the planet and tinkered with it and provided their own DNA..and here we are

I'm an anthropolgist, you don't know anything. i'm sorry but you don't. The PNG people arent related to Africans except by being part of the same out of Africa migration that lead to the evolution of Europeans and Asians. Also, the darker Indians don't have some hidden African ancestry either, they are the remains of pre neolithic tribesfrom South asia. They ended up on the bottom of the caste system after teh farmers took over India thousands of years ago

I study the DNA work. Just because PNG's look like Africans doen't mean they have any African ancestry. Their last African ancestor was over 100,000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Maybe the greys evolved to be white human species.(joking lol)

Racism I cant understand it. Those that live in certain ( in fact I will make this clear now that I am in no way shape or form trying to offend anyone in the following text. If I do sorry)
Those that live in certain climates and locations over time have evolved and adapted to suit their environment.
The skin colour of those who reside in hot sunny climates are obviously going to change due to skin pigmentation due to melatonin. We are suprised they are dark skinned?
The Scots aren't exactly white eithrr more along the lines of blue lol ( that was a joke mind) Those that live in high altitudes have adapted in other ways where their bodies have adapted to the thin air at high altitudes where as if someone else from another locatiin and climate may find it life threatening.
I hope you see what I mean because to be honest does skin colour bother anyone anyway because regardless of skin colour or religious belief its ultimately the behaviour of that individual which decides not appearances or whether or not you're religious.

All the fighting and divisions are all lining the pockets of those that are sacrificing nothing but everyone else. They want divisions and they want as many as they can. Why?
Because if we all got along they wouldn't be in a position to divide and conquer.

There's a few people that make a lot of money at the cost of mamy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Of coarse DNA testing is difinitive proof i agree..but until every single person on Earth is tested it will not provide a complete picture..I have found evidence suggesting that what i say is true (don't ask for a link your the detective lol) So for you to assume that nobody in the said countries is of african decent you are gravely mistaken.By you saying your an anthropologist, i assume you are trying to intimidate me with your beleif and title,you should take note of your own signature!! Are you saying every scientist on Earth is correct..of coarse not..A lot just hold theories which are backed up by the mainstream agenda,for certain purposes of supression of the masses..I know you could possibly be independedent of the agenda, but if you read my last post thouroughly it does hold truth..maybe you misinterpreted it..I don't want to get embroiled in a debate with you,i initially commented as a matter of opinion..Nobody should just take what i say as the truth, that would be idiotic,therefore they should look into this..

Out of curiosity...The name you have given yourself 'antigod' what does that imply? Im no religious fanatic,far from it..But does it mean you don't beleive in a biblical god,or does it mean you don't beleive in a divine creator,i.e Atheist?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

CasiusIgnoranze
For centuries, Eurocentric scholars have rejected the idea that Ancient Egypt was formed and ruled by Black Africans. Today we are commonly taught as a fact that Ancient Egyptian people had olive/brownish skin (like Queen Cleopatra, yet she was Greek...) and that their slaves were Black Africans. Also, it is almost ingrained in our brains that Black Africans have never really had the audacity to maintain a vast civilization due to the simple fact we see and are taught that all they did was dance around, make music and hardly bothered to form an organised society.

This video which will no doubt be extremely controversial to you as it explains how Black Africans were apparently denied the right to have formed and maintained Ancient Egypts due to western scholars wanting a "European Superior" view of history (like the Romans particularly) in the past.

Based on the evidence what do you think?

edit on 25-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

I know several people from Egypt, and they do not look black. I'm not trying to start anything, or be flippant, but seriously....when I see pictures of Egypt, and it's people...they don't look Black. Most look Arabic. But, what do I know...I don't have an agenda to push.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

By that reasoning South Africans must be dark skinned because its hot there. To say Egyptians must be black because its hot there has as much value. We know from their own wall paintings that they were not dark skinned actually Algerians/Libyans are close in skin tone to Egyptians and they live next door to Egypt.

It is not racist to denounce fictitious history, it would not be racist to denounce a theory such as the aborigines built the great wall of china!

Fact is sub Saharans, Nubian's, west Africans and African Americans have squat to do with the ancient Egyptian civilisation....they just fancy it because they prefer it to their tribal origins.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Buddyman
Of coarse DNA testing is difinitive proof i agree..but until every single person on Earth is tested it will not provide a complete picture..I have found evidence suggesting that what i say is true (don't ask for a link your the detective lol) So for you to assume that nobody in the said countries is of african decent you are gravely mistaken.By you saying your an anthropologist, i assume you are trying to intimidate me with your beleif and title,you should take note of your own signature!! Are you saying every scientist on Earth is correct..of coarse not..A lot just hold theories which are backed up by the mainstream agenda,for certain purposes of supression of the masses..I know you could possibly be independedent of the agenda, but if you read my last post thouroughly it does hold truth..maybe you misinterpreted it..I don't want to get embroiled in a debate with you,i initially commented as a matter of opinion..Nobody should just take what i say as the truth, that would be idiotic,therefore they should look into this..

Out of curiosity...The name you have given yourself 'antigod' what does that imply? Im no religious fanatic,far from it..But does it mean you don't beleive in a biblical god,or does it mean you don't beleive in a divine creator,i.e Atheist?

Raging athiest. No beliefs, just facts and logical interpretation of them.

SO not supplying evidenec to back up your statements then.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

They are some interesting thoughts you have brought up.I do think the same roughly.Although two exceptions to that rule maybe for example,the Inuits, who are of Mongoloid/Asian heritage who reside in the far North near the Arctic and they are related to Asians far further South..Also quite possibly the Native American template which spreads through the whole range of climates in the Americas.I know the whole truth and chronology relating to our true history,yes that includes Darwins theory, is false, although the curtain is being lifted..maybe to gradually to introduce us to the (for many) shocking truth?

The origin of the red haired peoples is an interesting topic,with its heartland and main populace in yes 'Scotland' and spreading out from there..It supports the 'theories' of Atlantis and Hyperborea,which Britain is said to be a remenant of,funny too, how eye and skin sensitivity is a real factor in this branch of humanity..For me i say that could also back up extraterrestrail origins as different Stars/Suns have a range of spectrums and intensities.

Im not sure if you have looked into Hominids of which there was/is a great variety..But it could possibly be said (backed up by so called mythical occult history)that the existing Hominids in these areas were used as the iniatial templates i.e neanderthals of Europe or thereabouts and Homoerectus of Africa just as 2 examples? It is a bit of a minefield but thats somewhere along the right lines from what i can garner.As for extra terrestrial involvement? That no doubt had a range of participants,which hand in hand with the range of hominids give us our racial diversity on this planet.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Excellent i hoped you would say that!!..How in the world do you know that is the case,i.e no divine creator?(don't reply please)..you think you have the high position over my opinions just because your an Anthropologist!! There is indeed a diversion through Religion to prevent us from accessing/knowing/beleiving in a true divine creator, of which IMO and that of many others is the case!!Like i say im not relgious in the traditional sense, but know through personal experience and research backing that up that there is a divine creator(not that of the bible,my opinion of coarse) Im sorry to side track, but it could be relevent in your approach to your research and condemnation of what i have stated to be the truth,i.e thinking you know it all..as i have stated the populaces of Papua New Guinea,South India,Bangladesh,Phillipines,Indonesia and Aboriginal Australians and thereabouts have certain members within the populace who are of African decent,some maybe more so and some more exclusivly..anyway we agree to disagree..

Have a good evening

Edit

The evidence is there to find,im not going to spend an extended period of time trawling for evidence which was hard to find,just to prove to you..Its there, trust me just look,I came across it when researching past Earth cataclysms and population displacements around the world in regards to Nibiru (more to the point use common sense) I assume you didn't read my post properly as i said i would not be providing it..Thats not very thourough of you..You need to work on that...plus i hope your research is better than your spelling (just messing)

edit on 31-1-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The west africans have the mali empire,ghana empire,Zulu kingdom and the Nubian empire as thier cultural heritage.

They still practice differing forms of animism to this day (probably the oldest belief system in the world).

edit on 31-1-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Buddyman
reply to post by Antigod

Excellent i hoped you would say that!!..How in the world do you know that is the case,i.e no divine creator?(don't reply please)..you think you have the high position over my opinions just because your an Anthropologist!! There is indeed a diversion through Religion to prevent us from accessing/knowing/beleiving in a true divine creator, of which IMO and that of many others is the case!!Like i say im not relgious in the traditional sense, but know through personal experience and research backing that up that there is a divine creator(not that of the bible,my opinion of coarse) Im sorry to side track, but it could be relevent in your approach to your research and condemnation of what i have stated to be the truth,i.e thinking you know it all..as i have stated the populaces of Papua New Guinea,South India,Bangladesh,Phillipines,Indonesia and Aboriginal Australians and thereabouts have certain members within the populace who are of African decent,some maybe more so and some more exclusivly..anyway we agree to disagree..

Have a good evening

Edit

The evidence is there to find,im not going to spend an extended period of time trawling for evidence which was hard to find,just to prove to you..Its there, trust me just look,I came across it when researching past Earth cataclysms and population displacements around the world in regards to Nibiru (more to the point use common sense) I assume you didn't read my post properly as i said i would not be providing it..Thats not very thourough of you..You need to work on that...plus i hope your research is better than your spelling (just messing)

I don't argue religion, it's pointless as religious people aren't rational by definiton

Like I said, not providing evidence to back you up. I study the subject properly, What I post is based on known fact and I have a well informed opinion. judging by what you've posted you have zero education on the subject bar what you've read in a few Sitchin type books.

I'm very well accquainted with the the archaeological sequence and the genetics, spent years studying them. There's only been one major catastrophe, about 70000 years ago a supervolcano erupted. No Nibiru messing with us no aliens messing with genome (or at least zero evidence of either)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by LUXUS

The west africans have the mali empire,ghana empire,Zulu kingdom and the Nubian empire as thier cultural heritage.

They still practice differing forms of animism to this day (probably the oldest belief system in the world).

Nubians are not West African, but east African mixed with Caucasoid ancestry (about 50/50).

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by LUXUS

West Africans have nothing to do with Nubians, its like Russians claiming they have something to do with Stonehenge in the UK.

The mali empire was created by invading Muslims who converted those peoples to Islam (unless you want to believe it was the Mali peoples who converted Muhammad to Islam)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Fascinating!!!!!! Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The earliest human remains were found in Africa... but that doesn't necessarily mean it's where life started.
It's really just a theory. The most likely until/if we ever find more remains around the planet. But still just a theory.

As well as that we cannot really say what the climate of Africa was 3m years ago so it's not even conclusive that they were all black.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Enslaved Hebrews built the pyramids.

Not some fantasy, wonderful ancient-civilisation!

Just brutal enslavement from a corrupt & tyrannical leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join