It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Racist Conspiracy? Why are we taught that Black Africans never formed or ruled Ancient Egypt?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by rom12345

i dunno but it seems, the semites are black....

I am not so sure about that

what about the ethiopian christians.....

If you are using the one drop rule, perhaps you are correct.
The ethiopians appear to have significant semitic genetics, when compared to those further south.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The ethiopians appear to have significant semitic genetics, when compared to those further south.

one drop rule....wow...

i associated it with sheba, soliman....then gabri salasi the emperor.

nothing to do with genetics....but with faith....

palestinains and isrealis have the same genetics,,,,,but some are semites some are not...weird

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the concept of skin color being the basis of nation state, is actually one of modern invention. prior to the fall of the roman empire, there is nothing in written history to categorize specific nation states by the color of skin. the western concept of creating division between people based on color is a created event, one made to subjugate and divide, and ultimately oppress. 2 millenia ago, koine greek was the business language even among romans, greeks, egyptians, etc. traders spoke more than one language. people lived, traded, and lived lives without the rubric of how skin color made someone inferior or not. how enlightened we are today. how much the world has grown. we may have evolved scientifically, but we have de-evolved in so many other ways.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

one drop rule....wow...

i associated it with sheba, soliman....then gabri salasi the emperor.

nothing to do with genetics....but with faith....

palestinains and isrealis have the same genetics,,,,,but some are semites some are not...weird

I think both israelis and palestinians are semites, that is the irony.

here is what seems to be a relativly objective view on this topic.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle

edit on 4-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

if ...
moses three sons
Japheth = white
Ham = black
Shem = yellow

in this context i would say that.. the pharaohs....are children of Ham... Hamites lol

though i do believe the whole thing is BS...gnostic Bs

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Cleopatra was a descendant of the Greeks (the Ptolemies) who conquered Egypt during Alexander the Great;s rampage, and the people to the south of Egypt, the Nubian's, did rule Egypt for a while. Plenty about Greek and Egyptian history on the net.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Let me guess this topic was created to fan the flames of the zimmerman people.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can't comment on whether blacks were the original egyptians or not. but as far as the "highrises" issue goes. I believe the City of Carthage in Tunisia had the first examples of what we would call a modern skyrise apt building. Carthage had a massive lack of space issue. just like manhatten. They were forced to build up to 6 story tall multi tenement apartments to house the population. Now Tunisia is part of africa. BUt the city was founded and populated by travelers from the island city of tyre off the coast of lebanon and they were totally middleastern. so white people did not invent the sky rise and neither did blacks sorry.

Just saw this as I was perusing a few pages back in this thread. Someone posted that native americans were black. Damn tell that to the native americans like the hopi. I'm sure they will disagree. Just because you have dark skin, flat noses, lanky arms does not mean you came from africa. Look all around the world and you will see the same morphology where the weather is the same. people from hot climates are drker, and have more surface area on their bodies to shed heat. People that live in cold climates are more compact to retain heat. but an eskimo and a viking are two very different people. an amazonian, a camaroonian, and a cambodian are all very different people. but from the artwork one could assume that they were one and the same. olmecs. probably not from africa. just living in the same environment.
edit on 4-4-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmedinet

Yes these afrocentrics believe that if they spam forums with their afrocentric BS that people may start to believe it if it is said often enough.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No lets not get confused here, I did not say that there were no black people in Africa so don’t try it. Nubians were obviously black. Those who settled in lower Egypt and are responsible for building the pyramids were not black people though!

As said it is a fact that can still be seen today that they built huge forts to prevent Nubians from migrating from kush into upper and lower Egypt.

You say that the complexion of modern Egyptians is lighter then ancients due to mass invasions of Caucasians. That is a blatant lie, dna testing of graves has revealed that there were less black people in ancient Egypt then there is today. The only mass invasion of Egypt has been shown to be Nubians from kush when Egyptian civilisation collapsed. If anything therefore the complexion of modern Egyptians is darker then the ancients (which is also confirmed by the images in the book of the dead I posted earlier)

Any person with a brain will note that religion, science, engineering, technology in west Africa( or rather its complete absence) in no way has any common thread which would lead one to the conclusion of a past connection with the Egyptians, they are both genetically and culturally dissimilar in about every aspect you could care to evaluate. Pick art, pick science, pick religion, pick mythology, pick agriculture. Pick damn anything and you will see absolutely no correlation.

As for the pyramids in nubia they were built thousands of years AFTER the ones in Egypt were built. Afrocentrics never like to point this out because they want us to believe that these building practices moved from south in nubia to north in Egypt i.e. they want to fake the source of Egyptian civilisation as being with black Nubians in the south.

Another curious fact about the pyramids in nubia is that they are built right outside the Egyptian forts. Now you may ask yourself why did they decide to build them right outside the Egyptian forts? We might also want to ask the question why there are images of Egyptian pharaohs beating the crap out of Nubians on those pyramids. Kinda strange don’t you think that you would build pyramids right outside the forts of your enemy and then depict your own people being beating the crap out of by your enemy.

BTW Egyptians frequently called Nubians troglodytes (primitive cave dwellers) in their writings and there is numerous accounts of the Egyptians dislike for Nubians. In actual fact Egyptians call the homeland of the Nubians “the vile kush”.

Thutmose, ruler of Thebes, may life be given (him) like Re, eternally, the good god who grasps with his hand, who beats the Southerners, who beheads the Northerners, who smashes the skulls of the enemies of Egypt, who slaughters the bedouins of Asia, who strikes the rebels among the sand dwellers, who vanquishes the lands of the far north, who beats the inhabitants of Nubia (kush), who reached the borders of the foreign lands which attacked him.

The oldest settlement along the Nile river which predates the pyramid building in lower Egypt is actually in Nekhen. None of the mummies found there were negroid, all hair samples taken from graves were of people with straight hair as is attested to in this museum website: www.rom.on.ca...

The scientific study of mummies reveals interesting and surprising things about the ancient peoples. At the site of ancient Nekhen, for example, archaeologists of the Hierakonpolis Expedition have discovered many well preserved bodies, with hair intact. This hair is being studied by Dr. Joann Fletcher. Most of the hair samples are cynotrichous (Caucasian) in type as opposed to heliotrichous (Negroid).

I might add that it is a well known fact that Egyptians wore wigs. Many of these wigs have been recovered and are now in various museums around the world. Hair analysis of these wigs has shown that they are all made from straight Caucasian hair. So what would the afrocentrics have us believe, that the Egyptians were black but they shaved Caucasian people and wore their hair on their heads. So now we have black people walking around with wigs made from hair from Caucasian people

Also the hair ‘type’ which was also used in the entire construction of the ancient Egyptian wigs)was not of the wrongly “supposed” Negroid type but was found to be 1Cynotrichous hair.

www.redbubble.com...

Egyptians were not black and that is a fact, don’t matter how much wishful thinking these afrocentrics possess it cant bend the facts.
Afrocentrism is pseudoscience, the invention of a desperate people to attribute the history’s and achievements of other civilisations to themselves. According to them Jesus was black, the Israelites were black, the ancient Greeks and Spanish were black, even the castles in Europe were built by black people who afterwards mysteriously vanished. None of their fancifully theory’s however can compensate for the fact that all these wonders are missing from African culture today, apart from perhaps the cities of south Africa which we know is the achievement of the English and Dutch settlers.
edit on 5-4-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

All one has to do is look at the depictions of rulers in art and it appears that some were quite black, and others more arab in skin tone to even almost white, if we believe the hues on the walls and on artwork.

The only evidence (surviving depictions) seems to support that color wasn't an issue with deciding who ruled.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

haha dude you crap me up

im not an afrocentric.....im related to the horus kings....to the nedjai.....and if you saw me you would call me black

peace

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

haha dude you crap me up

im not an afrocentric.....im related to the horus kings....to the nedjai.....and if you saw me you would call me black

peace

Really! they were white tho

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Those who settled in lower Egypt and are responsible for building the pyramids were not black people though!

GRANITE, WORKFORCE, GOLD (WEALTH), PHARAONIC LINE, ARMY...ALL FROM UPPER EGYPT (SOUTH) ALL KANUZI

As for the pyramids in nubia they were built thousands of years AFTER the ones in Egypt were built.

yes.....you can see this as the old religion ... being re-seen in the later dynasties... in the south...hmmmmm

so the people who built pyramids in the 4th dynasty....built pyramids in the 20+ dynasties...no pyramid inbetween.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The only mass invasion of Egypt has been shown to be Nubians from kush when Egyptian civilisation collapsed.

what about the hitties,persians, greeks, romans, arabs
hahah the so-caaled nubians REMOVED foreign rulers....it wasnt them that was foreign

Pick damn anything and you will see absolutely no correlation.

abu-hor....nubian kanuzi village..still on the map

edfu, karnack (biggest temple in egypt), valley of the kings, thebes, abydos, osarian, meroe,

ALL IN KANUZI LAND

Another curious fact about the pyramids in nubia is that they are built right outside the Egyptian forts.

We might also want to ask the question why there are images of Egyptian pharaohs beating the crap out of Nubians on those pyramids.

yea i got one hanging in front of me....the relief from tuts tomb....the pharaoh is my shade...golden brown, the "nubians' he is crushing look like africans,,,,

AS i have said, you have labeled 5 countires, over 1000 tribes as nubian,,,,anyone who knows anything will tell you, the ugandans and kenyans, and southern sudanese ARE NOTHING like the kanuzi nubians from egypt,
they are lighter skinned, soft hair thin, lips,, etc...the pharaohs....

in egypt today, there are two broad groups of nubians,,,the kanuz and the fadija.....different as night and day, different language....egypt was kauzi, 'nubians' were fadijas, going south into sudan

kanuz (precious metal)...are light skinned...softer hair
fadiga....dark skinned...toughr hair..more african

As said it is a fact that can still be seen today that they built huge forts to prevent Nubians from migrating from kush into upper and lower Egypt.

yes..AFTER ARMANA PERIOD....before this they were seen as the AMUN movement from karnack, who over threw ra of helipolis......7, 8 9 10 dynaties onwards.
they are the same people..but different eras. armana in mddle egypt in the 18th dynasty, caused divisions...ie kush

BTW Egyptians frequently called Nubians troglodytes (primitive cave dwellers)

haha....we still do..we call them all sorts..

n their writings and there is numerous accounts of the Egyptians dislike for Nubians. In actual fact Egyptians call the homeland of the Nubians “the vile kush”.

kush is well below where the kanuzis were from.....the kanuzis were from where the vast temples are...

That is a blatant lie, dna testing of graves has revealed that there were less black people in ancient Egypt then there is today.

um..iv read first hand studies...i love the way you bend the truth...
the people foubd are known as the mysterious A-group....kanuzi....

Thutmose, ruler of Thebes, may life be given (him) like Re, eternally, the good god who grasps with his hand, who beats the Southerners, who beheads the Northerners, who smashes the skulls of the enemies of Egypt, who slaughters the bedouins of Asia, who strikes the rebels among the sand dwellers, who vanquishes the lands of the far north,

yes southerners and northerners....
southerners = nubians
northeners = asiatics
egypt/pharaohs = KANUZ...who, today, are clssed as nubians...seeing as whitey done the catagories

who beats the inhabitants of Nubia (kush), who reached the borders of the foreign lands which attacked him.

yes....reached the borders...so they were from kush...which is further south than were the kanuzi are from

ALSO BEARING IN MIND...THEY NEVER USED THE WORDS NUBIAN..thats our translation of the words....punt, kush, sudan , uganda, kenya, etcetc..now you lumped the pharonic line in with the 'rest of the blacks'
..this is your confusion not mine

The oldest settlement along the Nile river which predates the pyramid building in lower Egypt is actually in Nekhen. None of the mummies found there were negroid

im black,,though not a negroid.....can you comprehend that???...my ancestors are from nekhen,,,

Also the hair ‘type’ which was also used in the entire construction of the ancient Egyptian wigs)was not of the wrongly “supposed” Negroid type but was found to be 1Cynotrichous hair.

hair was kanuzi NUBIAN....me my sisters have soft hair....hairdressers think my sisters are mixed race!

Egyptians were not black and that is a fact, don’t matter how much wishful thinking these afrocentrics possess it cant bend the facts.

you say that...but the skin colour was black...the features how ever are, not in your interpretation, black!

understand dude...TODAY...the pharonic line is classed as nubian

you think nubians are the massai mara from kenya....lol...nah, not the kanuzi`s mate...visit egypt and meet
KANUZI `s

or meet me...

peace
edit on 5-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I see you totally avoided talking about the Egyptian wigs. I know that even you as an Afrocentric knows that wig I posted could not be made from the hair of a black African. Explain why the entire Egyptian wig collection is made from Caucasian hair.

Wait, did the ancient Egyptians keep a farm of Caucasians, feed them and when their hair was long enough shave it off so they could walk around with it on their heads?

BTW the ancient Egyptians say they came from the north, are you arguing with them too…they built pyramids but they were confused where they came from, that’s right you correct them, what could they be thinking.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I see you totally avoided talking about the Egyptian wigs. I know that even you as an Afrocentric knows that wig I posted could not be made from the hair of a black African. Explain why the entire Egyptian wig collection is made from Caucasian hair.

not caucasion....kanuzi

BTW
you know how pharaohs have 5 names......

Tut-ankh-amuns other name is....wait for it........
Amun - Kheperu - NUB!!!!...ouch ....
wait....another one...... NUB-karu-ra....!!! oh snap...ha-do-ken in your face

peace out
edit on 5-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And you know that exactly how considering your not the expert who analysed the hair….yeah I think I will go with what the experts said rather then what you want to believe!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And you know that exactly how considering your not the expert who analysed the hair….

let me guess...it was a caucasion.....lol

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

haha dude you crap me up

peace

Really! they were white tho

They were mixed.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Quite a bit of implied racism in this thread. I can't believe it hasn't been 404'd yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join