It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Aliens or ETs registered on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I already gave that answer above, build it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
And the Answer to the OPs original Question?

NO!! there are no intelligent ETs or non Earthlings on ATS.................That is obvious by now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

let's see, there are four fundamental particles

Gluon, photon, boson, and graviton....which of this would you change at the speed of light, cuz at the speed of light, we will observe any of these and nothing else

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

refresh me,,,hey last time i did Hz ,,ociliscopes,,was long time,, whats new?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I think you are right, let me check my private messages and see if any aliens have initiated conversations...hmmm...nothing excerpt some warko telling me some nut named jaynthegrays on twitter can help
edit on 25-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

That what they use too call nucleus/proton/electron,,,whos the new boson kid?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

tesla, already know those answers, those answers are taken away in time and gov'ts are already useing this tech. They are locked in time like the nuke war stalemate and looking for a new answer to be better than the other. The nuklear war effort is over and now is the era of a new tech. They think that the touchable hologram way to go and eliminate you thru the new age robot. SYNTHETICS.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

let me check my private messages and see if any aliens have initiated conversations..

What ??????? no mental telepathy//hive mind?? one ness of beings?????

that sucks

"hey xdfre after your done with that jerb,, check my e-mails"",,,,so your advanced how again???????/ lol

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Actually the govt,,, were,, are are still,,,afraid Tesla caused :

The Tunguska event

was an aerial explosion that occurred at 60° 55′ ... from the ground and 115 degrees from north, and exploded in mid-air. ...
I would be as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is a proven fact that the military has worked on making human organs and re making them in SYNTHETICS. YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED. SYNTHETICS goes on an electrical system, way beyond nano tech. TELL ME , what does this have to do with anti- gravity?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A synthetic can work in space without a suit, YOU CANNOT. THANK YOU.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Shouldn't this "topic" be in the Grey Area? I read nothing of substance in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I googled jayandthegreys and saw this thread on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aliens on Twitter, hilarious!!!

I guess if Anonymous can be on twitter then aliens can be on twitter...Let me create a PRIVATE twitter account and post the name here so shy aliens can tweet specific info on clean energy.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ever wondered why some countries harvest organs? The E.T PROPAGANDA. WELL, some of this e.t is true. but we have been working on the concept and anti-gravity. YOU ASK , how does it relate?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Shouldn't this "topic" be in the Grey Area? I read nothing of substance in this thread.

i will tell you, what does the WORD, ALIEN, mean to you?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what, this thread died now, it figures.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

to much info, for a gov't site. I'm sorry, or a lack of. The new gen is here, can we handle it, i don't know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Nah, i was actually challenging these alien cowards to surface. They said a lot of bad stuff about humanity and are duping people to believe in things like transcendence and not to learn anything and improve. In addition there are many bogus conspiracies out there about government coverups and interaction with ETs.

Look at the video below...how credible is this? These aliens that supposedly crashed at area 51, didnt they have friends out there in space that would rescue them?

Then there is this guy who claims he was personally involved....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
lmao...claims to have killed two greys??? lololol..ok, dude....let's see the bodies

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No.

A flying machine does not necessarily mean anti-gravity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join