It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Paranormal Podcast nowadays???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm looking to update the podcasts on my iPod...what are the best paranormal podcasts to listen to these days, and why? No marketing please...your help will be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No idea what your listening to now, but Mysterious Universe is my personal favorite They cover just about everything Paranormal/UFO/Cryptozoology.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Mysterious Universe is a really good one. It's a pair of really fun Australian guys, one of whom used to be a scientist. they want to believe, but are rational and skeptical, and do not take anything too seriously.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

And sometimes they find their articles through ATS! They covered the Phil Imbrognio snafu this past week.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My favourite is 'The Unexplained' with Howard Hughes (it's the guy's real name btw). Why, because he has a real enthusiasm for the subject and he's fair to the people he interviews and lets them get their stories across.

theunexplained.tv...

Anyway, that's my suggestion and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for links to add to my own collection, such as the one posted above which I haven't heard before

peace
J

new topics

top topics

join