It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this new black tail on Venus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's been hours, we still have no official line on what it is? What's going on, I figured someone would at least be shilling it by now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Im gonna say camera glitch, purely for the fact that as Venus moves the "tail" stays in the same position.

But I'm no expert, Your honor, I call Phage to the stand.

ALS

and mr. phage is the all seeing and all knowing , WHAT.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It's probably just a shadow. What else could it be?

IF , this was true then i guess all the planets should have one , RIGHT. NOT.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
could be a "a significant fraction of the Dark Matter" ,,,

but im sure it would have to be actually in front of venus ,,looking at it from soho,,,cause thats what it looks like if u look real close at the pixles.

Or a planet ,,i guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I guess when your eyes are closed it's hard to see the answers that are in front of you.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If its from Venus, its plasma, whatever type of plasma is involved, dark is interesting, dark matter, it fits into my research. Its caused by an interchange electronically, discharges, from another body, a comet or the Sun, or any allignment, Or, it can be caused by changes in environment around it. Venus in particular is very interesting. It has no magnetic poles, like the moon. And like the moon they didn't observe its rotation. Then along came Tesla, scalar waves, free energy (which certain circles already knew, Leonardo Da Vinci developed his plan, and artifacts/architechture around the world have this in them, so some already new). Quickly, they wanted to distract people and invented a mysterious reverse rotation of venus, that makes it appear to not rotate.

Of course it doesn't rotate, it doesnt have magnetic poles. Earth rotates due to the magnetic poles, and being wound like a coil herself with all that wiring it shows, and having an iron/magnetic core.

So Venus is either dead, and sybmolic for their distortions, Venus/Aphrodite, the goddess, or Lucifer, but its also negative connotations. Or its alot like the moon.

I find the dark plasma tail interesting.

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

6 videos here that show their science is wrong, EU is the right model.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The fact that our solar system is closing in on the Local Interstellar Cloud may have something to do with all the changes....some links

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.lanl.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why are all the Stereo Ahead and Behind images so dodgy lately?

They used to be as clear as anything...particularly when viewing Stereo A and B

It happens on 21st July.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
it interference from the TARDIS. obviously the Doctor, Amy and Rory are on Venus for some adventuring!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Helious

Ahhhhhhhh.....why yes it is all normal now we must all go back to sleep. The fact that most planets are warming and the Sun is behaving strange is just no coincidence. I am eagerly awaiting some solid answers. Is it a tail? Time will tell.

Our star is pefectly fine, its doing what comes natural to stars. Sol is far too small to supernova, and its far too yooung to burn out. Judging by its color astonomers can determine it has enough hydrogen to go on burning for another 4-5 billions years, it probably wont even start expanding for another 3 billion years. I wouldnt worry about the sun getting hotter because it's not. The problem lies with the damage we've done to our ozone, and all the greenhouse gases we've been pumping out en masse over the last 150 years or more, since the industrial revolution. We will destroy this planet before our sun ever will, unless theres a freak superflare that happens to blast us (highly unprobable, but still possible). If that happens you'd be dead before you knew it anyway and it wouldnt matter. Mybe a superflare is how God i going to destroy the earth with Fire in the next cataclysm? Interesting concept.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
The fact that our solar system is closing in on the Local Interstellar Cloud may have something to do with all the changes....some links

www.lanl.gov...

Could be the supernova/s that created our star and solar system. We know the earth and other planets were created by supernova's by the presence of precious/heavy metals like Gold, Lead,Silver and Uranium, which are all created in the explosion of a supernova. That fluff maybe the beginning of another star system some day, if we survive passing through it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What is this on bottom right, a planet?

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

I personally believe as well as many in the nwo. That Planetary positions are causing great gravitational pulls on almost all of the planets. Making the heat up and the gas giants, venus, (because of its high "global warming effect)
and even the sun exert multiple gigantic explosions. All just a weird once in a million year allignment causing great gravitational pulls cuaing the planets to ever heat and expell the excess expanded gas. The earth itself is doing the same thing just on a smaller scale.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No tail show on venus at spaceweather.com.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
www.redicecreations.com...

The Vedas said that the star Venus looks like fire with smoke. The star had a tail, dark in the daytime and luminous at night. This luminous tail, which Venus had in earlier centuries, is mentioned in the Talmud `Fire as hanging down from the planet Venus. Described by the Chaldeans the planet Venus `was said to have a beard. "Beard" is used in modern astronomy in the description of comets.

Also if you can get your hands on a copy of Immanuel Velikovsky's book World's In collision - he goes into great details about how Venus was born its tail and how it was formed. According to Ancient Mythology - Venus was born out of Jupiter - Maybe that is what the Red Spot relates to....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
This movie is amazing: sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

put in dates of 2011-07-24 to 2011-07-25
edit on 25-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

Really amazing there is stuff flying around in every direction

as for the black crap spewing from Venus, maybe its just passing a little solar gas.
whatever it is though seems to be getting larger as the images progress.
Also see image 193! Attack of the space square?? jk

edit on 25-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
it's obvious to me that is just bird poo on the lens

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You'll completely dismiss anything that differs from your belief anyway.

So why bother?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You'll completely dismiss anything that differs from your belief anyway.

So why bother?

Why respond with factual information?
Well, mainly for the benefit of us lurkers who are reading this and havent already formed any doomtard belief concerning it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Chinese lanterns and swamp gas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join