It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first and only prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I predict we here in united states ( of the no longer free). will loose our internet freedoms leading to total control of us citizens starting with the military already training to take us into control to internet being monitored. My reasoning and proof.
There are a few Threads here regarding the pentagon deploying 20,000 military into the american streets to be trained by 2011 apparently began around 2008. So I thought this was good information to share, I brought it to my facebook account in this manner, First I attached a link to the source, theintelhub.com...
Then I stated there are other verifiable sites if they so chooe to search the internet, finally I stated this,

"Persnally I KNOW this is serious shtz happening, you who know me know I travel around the us because of husbands work, In the past 2 years I have seen military activity more and more, pre 3 years ago I never saw military humvees, miliary helicopters, military plains, homeland security know well I see it oftn, please read this article."
When I tried to share the message I recieived this message:
Message Failed
This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error. ( I told them I see no errors)
SO I figured it was the word SHTZ, I changed it to STUFF, and the same message, I took the message completely out and it shared, In this happening I see complete sensoring and a good way to start separating the heard sos to speak....what do you all think? O and anyone is interested I can tell you about crossing out of american borders after 6:00pm by foot or vehicle aint gonna happen either..
edit on 25-7-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by lbndhr because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They are taking our FDA, They took our medical, medicines for their control, they watch our every move, What is not nazi style dictatorship about this? Im confused with america, the govenment and us people
edit on 25-7-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Internet censorship, Monitoring, and Abuse by the governments is already here, do some digging on it and i guarantee that you will find some information about it.

Theres a bill here in canada, part of the 'omnibus crime bill' that will not allow a canadian to post a link to 'hate', and who is going to dictate to us what is 'hatred' and what links contain 'hate', ATS would be considered hate i think, in the governments eyes..
edit on 25/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
As stated in previous threads,20,000 troops is not that many. Those are new hires.

The bigger problem is what to do with all of our soldiers coming home with nothing to do?
Gotta keep our boys and girls busy.

And, yeah,you used the word Military in your thread,with fear involked content.
It doesn't matter whether the fear was intentional or not.

Facebook can screen anything they want,as can ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Internet censorship, Monitoring, and Abuse by the governments is already here, do some digging on it and i guarantee that you will find some information about it.

Theres a bill here in canada, part of the 'omnibus crime bill' that will not allow a canadian to post a link to 'hate', and who is going to dictate to us what is 'hatred' and what links contain 'hate', ATS would be considered hate i think, in the governments eyes..

I have been aware of government adn world government for quit some time, but today when I was censored from a message, this made me step and and say, hey, it is already happening and for real for real. I know what is happening, yet I am blinder then I realize. Alas the truth always reveals itself to the open minded peoples.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I PREDICT
You're gonna take a walk in the rain
And you're gonna get wet
(I predict)

You're gonna eat a bowl of chow mein
And be hungry real soon
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
(I predict)
They're gonna find the Queen is a man
But that Philip don't care
(I predict)
Lassie will prove that Elvis and her
Had a fleeting affair
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
Are my sources correct
Yes I know they're corect
(I predict)

Men, if you say your prayers
You'll never lose your hair(I predict)

L.A. is safe
Ain't gonna quake
Ain't gonna quake
(I predict)

And somebody's gonna die
But I can't reveal who
Cold beer will cure a cold
Cold beer and pretzels, takes care of cancer
Moscow will march to France
They'll do the Can-Can Dance
Don't worry, it'll work out
Maxim's will throw them out

They're gonna stop Saturday night
So you better have fun now
(I predict)
They're gonna stop having the sun
So you better get tan now

And this song will fade out
(I predict)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

There was no hate in my statement, there was no fear in it, it was stated as clearly as what they are doing...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
I PREDICT
You're gonna take a walk in the rain
And you're gonna get wet
(I predict)

You're gonna eat a bowl of chow mein
And be hungry real soon
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
(I predict)
They're gonna find the Queen is a man
But that Philip don't care
(I predict)
Lassie will prove that Elvis and her
Had a fleeting affair
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
Are my sources correct
Yes I know they're corect
(I predict)

Men, if you say your prayers
You'll never lose your hair(I predict)

L.A. is safe
Ain't gonna quake
Ain't gonna quake
(I predict)

And somebody's gonna die
But I can't reveal who
Cold beer will cure a cold
Cold beer and pretzels, takes care of cancer
Moscow will march to France
They'll do the Can-Can Dance
Don't worry, it'll work out
Maxim's will throw them out

They're gonna stop Saturday night
So you better have fun now
(I predict)
They're gonna stop having the sun
So you better get tan now

(I predict)

My I predict Thread doesnt come attached with a day year or even a decade, it was probably used in the wrong context as to what the norm would use, take the title as you may, but the content is true.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have HUGE doubts about the alleged imminent censorship of the internet. Do you know what it would mean if the government censored the internet in the West?

Allow me to quote Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
edit on 25-7-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

I was just today censored....yes they can and yes they are.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Word filters are new to you?!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
I have HUGE doubts about the alleged imminent censorship of the internet. Do you know what it would mean if the government censored the internet in the West?

Allow me to quote Darth Vader: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
edit on 25-7-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

It is already in realisation. And in news for some long time. Most people will move there by free will.
"Internet 2" it is called.

Some agencies (don´t know if it will be state agency) will controll and decide what website may be on that "Internet 2" optic lines and servers.

Low quality websites will not be permitted. Would dare to say that Abovetopsecret would be one of the low quality websites. In their eyes anyway.

You would be allowed to stay at Internet lines you are using right now. But how long would you endure if everyone else move to Internet 2 ?

Don´t know from technically point how would they separate those 2 Internet. Read it long time ago.
Maybe with some routing and checking if you entered your login creddential. Yes, it would be user and password for surfing. In future maybe some card reader and something like ID with chip.

So it is all groovly said. Plans are one thing, possibilities another. But hey, they have resources. Tax payers money.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The government will not shut down the internet, or censor it anymore extremely then it already is. That would be the biggest mistake they could ever make. Imagine how many people would be out on the streets rioting if their internet was taken away. It is the number 1 tool to keeping sheep busy, if they were to shut it down, all of those sheep would have nothing left to do with their time.
edit on 25-7-2011 by inval because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I knew they were sensoring the internet but, I had never until today ever had a post of this type rejected for no reasons given other then out of line, when you read my message it was bringing a topic to my friends on facebook with zero hate words involved, zero revoluting words involved, it is wrong on so many levels, they the Gov are into our businesses deeper then I imagened could happen and im thinking many americans think like myself, we knew they were looking for terrorist keywords, my message had nothing to do with terrorist anything. my freedoms have been taken into custody, i see from this day forward until we americans truely do say enough is enough we are movign ever faster towards a controlled country by a tyranous corrrupt devies gov...weamericansareyellow.wakeup

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
reply to post by lbndhr

Word filters are new to you?!

no there not (yawning) I didnt type any words that should had stopped my message.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
As stated in previous threads,20,000 troops is not that many. Those are new hires.

The bigger problem is what to do with all of our soldiers coming home with nothing to do?
Gotta keep our boys and girls busy.

And, yeah,you used the word Military in your thread,with fear involked content.
It doesn't matter whether the fear was intentional or not.

Facebook can screen anything they want,as can ATS.

of course facebook and all other sites can and do monitor, I have been posting these type messages onto facebook for about a year know, this is the first time one was rejected, and trust me some past message were way more anti government, this message was tipical of my past messages, infact probably a little softer as I truely wanted to state somethign with the link and knew I had to be careful, but never thought somethign that mild would be rejected, it feels like a loss inside me, not for the fat it was internet, i feel like im/us americans are loosing are freedoms. at first it was not obvious for the many years this has been happening, but know somethign is happening to which it is getting extremely obvious gov`s has plans for us and the world

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I never said the gov was going to shut down the internet. I said they are sensoring it and nto allowing true facts to get out.

top topics

join