It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are slowly becoming a disgusting excuse of life on this Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Being a Human is a beautiful and wonderful gift to each person living on this planet... We have common sense, intelligence, intellectuality, the ability to stop anger, the ability to think of our actions, but where did we go wrong..?

We as humans have the knowledge that without each other, essentially keeping each other away from other humans we don't appreciate because of some ridiculous reasons... Race, religion, ethnicity, etc... In fact, we can be from the other side of imaginary border that we made on some plastic map and hate each other to death.

You know, I was going to make this thread on the recent attacks on Muslims being blamed for everything, but I thought, no, it's not just us that's being blamed, it peoples for thousands of years for the same reasons, for example; someone says "kick these [insert race] out of my country!", I am here thinking, out of what?! Imaginary lines on the map, isn't that what makes us in-human? Splitting each other apart?

The Earth was made for each and every human on this planet just like each and every animal, we have the right to go anywhere in this world and if some prick thinks we are entering his imaginary border, than he can just watch us or kill us if he has the motivational hate that has replaced him being a human. No try Human on this planet should feel as if another "country" may not welcome them, and no human should never feel that a human with the smallest difference should not have the right to come into their country.

If Humans could remove borders... Wait, I am thinking to far, if humans can CHANGE themselves to welcome every other kind person and give them the right, mother natures right to share this planet.... Share this planet why? Because tomorrow it might not be here and it might end up with every human dead with regrets.

If you are a true, compassionate Human, don't let colors and races stand in the way of whats right, this planet is for everyone, and anyone should be able to ANYWHERE he pleases without being bigoted for his irrelevant ideologies.

This is not some fantasy world I am thinking of, if anything, this is how the world SHOULD always have been before we got sucked into our madness of hatred and made it the biggest excuse to not be human.

Respect yourself as a human by respecting this world because after all A country is just another part of Earth with artificial lines on the map.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Daniyal because: (no reason given)

And by the way, a personal note to everyone to the paranoid individuals out there that think Muslims are taking over the world... NEWSFLASH! They aren't so stop freaking out and go to work!
edit on 25-7-2011 by Daniyal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

Well see us as humans can get along only in a time of need. If you and I hate each other but I have a toilet and no toilet paper and you have toilet paper but no toilet we are going to get along until you run out of toilet paper. Any event that might happen in the near future where we are in survival mode we will pull together but as soon as we don't need each other we will be right back to hating again.
I know muslims aren't taking over the world my wife is a muslim and hates the bad rep the extremist give them. It only takes a few bad apple to spoil the whole basket

edit on 25-7-2011 by MRF227 because: Muslims aren't taking over the world

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You are right it is time for a HUMAN WORLD ORDER sounds like a good web site name.
In ICELAND the people are all connected and vote government issues on line,it is time
this could be done in every country,but the TPTB would not want to loose there control.
Maybe we should just take it from them,Human world order it is time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MRF227

It is funny that of the 40 riches people in the world 27 ARE MULLAHS that we in the west never hear
of .Are these the ones that really rule the world.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And you misspelled the title of your own thread ? You're right about humans, we need to be educated, Yourself included, No offence.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What a boring World we would live in if we all got along.

I like it just the way it is

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, how do you like strangers coming in and ruining your home and stealing your things? Yes, hates bad, but borders are there for a reason. If you're ok, you can come on in, through a legal channel. Otherwise, I don't want anyone who is unsavory in my house

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

I don't understand why people even come here illegally seems you get off better doing it legally. You don't pay taxes you get grants to start up a business. Coming to America legally you get off better than natural born citizens doesn't seem all to right.

top topics

join