It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Behind Anthrax Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Knowing Israel they would. It was the first biological attack on US soil and it had casualties. Israel maybe wanted to get funding or equipment so they could defend against a bio/chemical thereat they created. Just like they did in 67 Israel will go at great lengths to ensure it gets what it wants. It pisses e off out government doesn't see this or is tolerating this

I don't buy it.US were going to invade iraq.So they could only loose if anybody found any israeli track in such action.They are not stupid.All other stories from hunter have no sense.Every country has spies.In Poland we found some "american" spies.And what???It's normal thing that Israel has spies in US and US in Israel.And about anthrax that is also possible that ET was behind these attacks.

This is forum "weaponary" not "strange theories"..There is some forum in ARS where some people can discuss about masons,israelis,ET and many other strange things.I wouldn't be shocked by anything.Some days ago I read that prince Karol in GB is ET
))))

I have no time for such discussions so I'm out.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Edited: not relevent now.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca

Knowing Israel they would. It was the first biological attack on US soil and it had casualties. Israel maybe wanted to get funding or equipment so they could defend against a bio/chemical thereat they created. Just like they did in 67 Israel will go at great lengths to ensure it gets what it wants. It pisses e off out government doesn't see this or is tolerating this

I don't buy it.US were going to invade iraq.So they could only loose if anybody found any israeli track in such action.They are not stupid.All other stories from hunter have no sense.Every country has spies.In Poland we found some "american" spies.And what???It's normal thing that Israel has spies in US and US in Israel.And about anthrax that is also possible that ET was behind these attacks.

This is forum "weaponary" not "strange theories"..There is some forum in ARS where some people can discuss about masons,israelis,ET and many other strange things.I wouldn't be shocked by anything.Some days ago I read that prince Karol in GB is ET
))))

I have no time for such discussions so I'm out.

What? "All other stories from hunter have no sense"? Please elaborate and I'll dispute every last one! Are you one of these that will dispute that Jews were behind Communism and that they don't control the US Media? Would you liek to discuss this?

Anyway, this is about ANTHRAX and ISRAEL'S incolvement in this. If I could I would put whatever amount money on the fact that you havn't read the article. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
[quoteWhat? "All other stories from hunter have no sense"? Please elaborate and I'll dispute every last one! Are you one of these that will dispute that Jews were behind Communism and that they don't control the US Media? Would you liek to discuss this?

Anyway, this is about ANTHRAX and ISRAEL'S incolvement in this. If I could I would put whatever amount money on the fact that you havn't read the article. Am I wrong?

sorry,I'm just not interesred in discussion about media control,israel spies,anthrax and world dominacy by masons and jews
.Are the jews any kind of weapons??
if they are - I'm very sorry..I didn't know about it.It's just boring for me.Sorry guys.

out

[edit on 17-8-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If this thread sticks to weaponized anthrax, fine. If it gets any more off topic it will be moved to a more general forum.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I do not want it to get off topic. Like I said: ... this is about ANTHRAX and ISRAEL'S incolvement in this. If I could I would put whatever amount money on the fact that you havn't read the article. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you are talking to me, you are wrong. I point to the fact that I read it, recognized it and indicated that it was a huge copy/paste post from other, un-cited sources. Posting it in 'Weaponry' was questionable to start with, but I gave it the benefit of doubt to see if it would evolve into a real discussion.

I ask everyone to keep posts on-topic. and see where it goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
If you are talking to me, you are wrong. I point to the fact that I read it, recognized it and indicated that it was a huge copy/paste post from other, un-cited sources. Posting it in 'Weaponry' was questionable to start with, but I gave it the benefit of doubt to see if it would evolve into a real discussion.

I ask everyone to keep posts on-topic. and see where it goes.

NO, NO THAT WASN'T DIRECTED TO YOU AT ALL! The part that was directed to you was that I just stated that this was about Anthrax and it should stick to that. The rest was directed towards Gattaca specifically. You have been very fair to me and I was unsure where to post this one. I did aknowledge the fact I didn't post sources as stated will do from now on.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What a bunch of moronic drivel.

If I wanted to read this kind of "quality" material, I would have stopped first at the "rabid jew-haters who are convinced that Israel is at the heart of everything bad in this world" forum. This thread need to be deleted in it's entirety as to not waste anyone else's time.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
What a bunch of moronic drivel.

If I wanted to read this kind of "quality" material, I would have stopped first at the "rabid jew-haters who are convinced that Israel is at the heart of everything bad in this world" forum. This thread need to be deleted in it's entirety as to not waste anyone else's time.Sheesh.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it!

However, like the famous Albous Huxley said,

"Facts don't cease to exist because they are ignored." (Proper Studies)

I do not mind you disputing with me (infact, all the more! I encourage it) but please use a tiny of intelligence! While we are in this dabate, which has happened on every level of my posts, I will now admit that I am Jewish - Just like Roth, Cantor, Friedman and Shahak, and all the millions of other Jews that say what I say. So, am I an anti-semite?

Don't you think that anti-semitism may be a result of Jewish behaviour!?

I fear for my people I do but just because I am one of them doesn't mean that I will hide and ignore what the supremacists of my people are doing!

Please, NO MORE "you can't say that because it is hateful and anti-semitic" because to any intelligent person here it doesn't wash.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OMFG I�m sorry but the Jews are a little too damn sensitive about this anti-Semitism crap. Wow I say one thing against them I�m a Jew hater? C'mon give it a rest just because were disputing something that blames Israel dos not make us Jew haters. Maybe if Israel wouldn't bomb children and civilians with helicopters they would be a little more respected. Maybe if they did not threaten to use nukes emetine someone goes to war with them they would be a little respected. Damn I guess Ignorance is really a bliss!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Hunter

Don't you think that anti-semitism may be a result of Jewish behaviour!?

No.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

OMFG I�m sorry but the Jews are a little too damn sensitive about this anti-Semitism crap. Wow I say one thing against them I�m a Jew hater? C'mon give it a rest just because were disputing something that blames Israel dos not make us Jew haters. Maybe if Israel wouldn't bomb children and civilians with helicopters they would be a little more respected. Maybe if they did not threaten to use nukes emetine someone goes to war with them they would be a little respected. Damn I guess Ignorance is really a bliss!

"Maybe if Israel wouldn't bomb children and civilians with helicopters", you make it sound like we give orders to our pilots to shoot at children and civilians. This is pure BS, and you know it. Israel NEVER kills any civilans on purpose, and I know it because I know IDFs operations much more than you do.

Writing your opinion against against Israel, like "I think you shouldn't restrict the Palestinians that much" is ok, and even welcomed. Saying stuff like "Maybe if Israel wouldn't bomb children and civilians with helicopters" is nothing but ignorance, and THAT what makes people angry.

Don't get me wrong, usually I like your replies, but I just can't stand it when people believe in those claims, like we are some kind of murderers who are want nothing but genocide.

Hunter, as a reply to this and to your last reply in the other forum, I want to ask you something: Tell me, what make you think that what YOU say is true, and what I say is wrong? (and notice that while I have disputed your claims in the other forum, you did nothing to duspute mine. You only chose to say something like "I'm right, you are wrong". This is not the way we discuss matters, if you are so sure in your opinion, you can explain to me what is wrong with mine. Saying what you said only proves that you rely on nothing but some low quality articles you dig up in anti-semitic sites, and as you quoted - ignoring the facts won't make them disappear. Making up false facts won't make the real ones disappear either).

Seems like ignorance is indeed a bliss, I'm sure you are convincing yourself that it takes strength to expose the "truth" as you do. Well, keep living in your pathetic illusions, and while you do so - please answer my previous question.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Maybe if Israel wouldn't bomb children and civilians with helicopters", you make it sound like we give orders to our pilots to shoot at children and civilians. This is pure BS, and you know it. Israel NEVER kills any civilans on purpose, and I know it because I know IDFs operations much more than you do.

I know you don't give them those kinds of orders but a lot of civilians have died from Israeli helicopter raids and in the world that is the perception you get. And the perception courses some people to have strong feelings towards what the Israelis are doing, hence leading to "Anti-Semitism.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Listen Westpoint,
your full of it, the motto of this site is "Deny ignorance" well your doing a damn dine job at doing the freaking opposite, im fuming at the moment regarding the comment you have made. Let me give you an example of freaking ignorance.
between 1933 and 1945, the jews were severely persecuted in Europe, i dont know exactly how ignorant you are, but im suer you might have heard of a horrible place known as Auschwitz. if you havnt heavrd of auschwitz, check this link out www.auschwitz-muzeum.oswiecim.pl... . this is why when people say something bad about the jews, we regard them as anti semitic, I saw "we" coz i am a jew, My grandfather went through auschwitz and has the tatoo to prove it. after having 6 million jews killed in less than 6 years we have every goddamn rite to be paranoid. Gas chambers, crematoriums, factories of death, the US govt knew about the death camp and still did nothing to destroy them, This is a perfect example of ignorance. And another thing, we jews have been kicked out of every place we stay because we are jews. We never destroy anything, we have always been for the better of a country. Israel is our sanctuary, dont give me BS about how israel killed people, suicide bombs were going off almost weekly. killing innocent people, men woman and children. hundreds of people have been killed because we are living in the land that was given to us to prevent people trying to kill us, yet people still manage to kill us. If you are one of these people, hear me now, "The people of Israel is like a bush, everytime you cut us down we get stronger, for thousands of years people and empires have tried to kill us, But it seems ironic that we are telling the tale of how they tried to kill us, The third reich, to rule for a thousand years. AM YISROEL CHAI - LONG LIVE THE NATION OF ISRAEL!!!!"

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hahahaha, I think the Official Policy of this site is actually "Deny Ignorance!" You can say anything you want as long as you don't critizise Israel. I wouldn't mind so much we you were willing to discuss it but as soon as smomeone mentions Israel, Media Control, Jews behind Communism then we are racists and Anti-Semnites. Even Paul Jospehn Watson exposes Israels ethnic bomb:

www.propagandamatrix.com...

[edit on 19-8-2004 by The Hunter]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join