It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Existence on the World, Such as it is....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This post was inspired by Rishiana, and his/her thread. I quote simply from that thread to get this post, and me going here. I wholeheartedly thank you, Rishiana, for this inspiration. Thank you.

post by Rishiana

Well what do ya'll think about an existence that may transcend science and never be explained, and yet certain people experience it and may think themselves crazy for experiencing and believing in it. Is that conspiracy at its worse or it could be conspiracy at its best. But which person is right in ya'lls eyes?

Well, I for one would have to say hello, friend, I think I am like you in some respects. I have, for all of my life, found myself to be totally different from most every other human being I have ever met. As a child I played with men who had died many years before. I did not know this at the time, in fact, I thought it completely natural that I could see, and interact with these men, they called me "Captain." My Mother, rest her tortured soul, believed them to be "demons," and called down the church minister and deacon to pray these from my soul/body. She would spend hours praying for my soul. Mom would often call me "anti-christ," and "child of the devil," now I see that was just her way of coping with someone not of this Earth.

I have been seeing people who were alive, and now are not alive, for all of my life. Not all the time, but sometimes, mostly in places where people die.

In school, I had few friends, and was smarter than most, sometimes questioning the teacher on a point, and I spent a lot of time in the office. At the completion of the 9th grade, I left school, and sought my chosen profession, automobile mechanic and engineer. I was taught everything by unknown teachers, they would take me from my bed to a place not my house, to a classroom of sorts, where three teachers would stand in front, and one at a time would lecture me, in my head. When one was done, another would come up, there were always three. The information was downloaded into my brain really fast, and it would occur to me later, when I needed it. At 16 I was a High Performance mechanic at a Dodge Dealership, doing work no other line mechanic would touch. When it came to learning about computers, the same "teachers" taught me everything I know.

I have always felt a close association with the Pleiades. As if I came from there, originally, and some day was slated to go back there. I grew up during the late 50s and 60s, and the saucer craze was going full swing during this period. I remember reading a lot of paperback books about flying saucers, and began to equate this with some of the experiences I was having. I have never been "abducted" but one time in West Texas, during which I lost 6 hours and developed a seizure disorder and a sugar deficiency that is with my to this day. All of the other "experiences" were by invitation, in which I willingly went along. I have been shown many things unknown to most human beings. I have seen Earth from space, and Uranus, and Saturn, and the people who live and work there. Of course when I speak of these things, I get standard responses like, "you need meds," what are you smoking?" and "those are demons." I have seen beings that can be called aliens, in that they do not look anything like a human being. I have also seen a lot of "humans," in that they looked human, had two legs and two arms, mouth, nose and ears. and walked like humans do. I have seen what could be termed as androids, machines that looked human-like, but were all machine.

In 1999 I had a series of visions. I posted about these in here before, so I will not go into any great detail, other than I saw giant spacecraft coming to take humanity off planet when Earth recycles Herself. That being said, I am also very aware that Planet Earth is a living, sentient being that more than deserves our love, honor and perhaps even our worship, for she gives us everything we have, even life. She is fast nearing the end of a cycle, a built in cycle that come every 26,000 years of so. We are now living in the 4th of such cycles.

I saw coming from these giant craft blue beams of light. People would walk into these beams, and would be taken up into the craft. I pushed several people into the beams, but they were not taken, telling me that some would not be taken at all. I do not know the reasoning for this, nor do I question it. I am quite ware that Earth, and other planets like Earth, are schools for Soul/Spirits, that while here we are trapped here, the only fast escape being suicide, and for you, you get immediately sent back. I am also aware that my life, much like yours, and yours, was totally planned out before birth, your parents, siblings, and life all.
Not all is destined, though, there are many variables, and accidents, glitches in the matrix, they are called.

I have come to believe that the true purpose of life here is to raise one's Spiritual Vibrations to their highest level possible, and to attain as much knowledge as humanly possible, never once stopping the learning process. Failure to do this keeps your Spirit trapped here longer than necessary.

Humanity must be aware of a threat to Free Soul survival. I know a lot of you have no belief whatsoever of Draconian or Reptilian beings, but let me assure you, they are quite real, and further, your government has made deals with them, technology in return for who knows what. At the least DNA material, at the worst human children for food. These creatures desire Earth for their own, and they will do most anything to achieve that. They have posed as Gods, they have altered our very human makeup and DNA up to 28 times, to the best of my knowledge. Only we can stop them. Oh, we will have help, but only if we ask for it. Humanity has to stick together, this is our world, we live here, and they cannot. It is that simple.

It is my belief that an Earth shattering Event will thrust 98% of humanity into the Spirit world is coming. We have been warned of this many time through history, in many ancient and modern books, and in stone, and word of mouth. I Further believe that at this moment in time Dark Forces will attempt to gain as many souls as possible, for a soul is a vast energy source, and if controlled, can suit the purpose of the controller. Case in point: If I could convince beyond doubt 100,000 people that I was the Christ, and to come with me, and place yourself under my control, I could then use that power to defeat my enemies, don't you think?

I know many of you will take this as the ramblings of a fool, the mind of a mentally ill personage, and someone on hard drugs, or, someone possessed by demons and working for the Devil himself, and that is OK. I am not posting this to gain favor, flags, or stars. Just to inform. Thanks for listening.
edit on 7/25/11 by autowrench because: spelling and content

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Let me make sure I understand what you are conveying...

1. You have been talking to and seeing dead people?
2. You have witnessed Aliens?
3. You believe we are about to be enlightened?
4. This is a phase we must go through?
5. You think Jesus is fake and will deceive a believer by his words of the past to fight the battle for him?

Before I go any further please advise if I am right so far. I truly want to understand your view point.

Thanks!

Peace and love to you!!!!xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

AW

It is so tiring to remain hidden. To camouflage ones understanding of oneself and reality. I often wonder just what hides behind the curtains of everyday folks social faces. How many of us really feel this way. Separate and different from most. Maybe most of us, I don't know.

I hold similar understandings as you relate in your post. Similar but different. I can not call you crazy unless I call myself crazy, of which I am on the verge. Always questioning my own sanity. I try to blend into the world around me and manage to do so well enough though even as I do I cannot manage to find a wholeness with it. I always know that were I to truly open up and share myself with those around me, I would alienate them to a degree that any good that might pass between us would be lost. So I masquerade as normal.

What do we do AW? What you think is coming is not what I think is coming. Could many things be coming? Might Jesus really be coming soon. And the aliens too? And all the rest that have promised or been promised? Have you and I and all the rest of us been peering through a milky lens to only catch glimpses of our deeper reality pertinent to ourselves alone?

How could I hope to communicate to you exactly what I believe,if I believe anything really, to the same degree of assuredness as my truth rings within myself. I know now after long years of desire that this be so, that my understanding, close as I believe it to be to truth(hah) is not something that was meant for others. It is for me.

And it has now come to me that this is not just me. So many of us, that I find here at ATS seem to have long histories of the "type" that you personally express. Of a type, yet once again so different. Like we have all been climbing this mountain with our eyes on the peak, climbing from different directions towards the top. For years I climbed with a belief that the closer I got to the top, the more I would be able to turn around and give a hand up to those who were farther down the slope than I, or to call out and wave to those who were only starting the ascent.
But the mountain I have thought I was climbing was a mountain of illusion and is not seen by others as anything more than flatlands with a crazy old man standing there waving his arms in the air.

I have not the experiences that you have. I have others. But I recognize yours through my understanding of my own.
Normally I would not have gone on like this, sharing in this way, but your post pealed with honesty, and that could not be met with anything other than honesty.

An interesting thought about this 98% of humanity that you mention. This percentage is about the same % that is given to all the dark matter and dark energy in the universe. It is also the % that is being given by cognitive scientists to the relationship between consciousness and unconsciousness. Could the shedding of this 98% be not in numbers of people but instead the amount of uncounsciousness that must be shed to make the move onwards. Could this be the eye of the needle?

I just wanted to let you know. No reptiles for me AW. I see no way of climbing down my mountain just to get to the top of yours. What will come will come. What is, is what is and I trust that you are as am I.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Let me make sure I understand what you are conveying...

1. You have been talking to and seeing dead people?

For all, or at least most of my rather long (57 years) life. I am not alone here either, many have this "ability."

2. You have witnessed Aliens?

Yes, both of human like appearance, and non human-like appearance. And no, they are not, by any means, "demons." That is a 3rd dimensional humanist thing only.

3. You believe we are about to be enlightened?

Yes. I do not know whether it will be a full DNA upgrade, as some say, or a "virus" from the tail of a comet, like some say, but this is already happening.
www.dnaperfection.com...
www.in5d.com...
www.energymedicinedna.com...
www.eyeondna.com...

4. This is a phase we must go through?

Yes. this has been for many millions of years. The ETs I have asked about this, those who were willing to tell me, say they do not know when, how, why, or who built all this, but they have been using it for a very long time now.

5. You think Jesus is fake and will deceive a believer by his words of the past to fight the battle for him?

Yes, the man never existed as believed in. There were in fact many men and women who have good, positive messages for mankind. Some of these were taken at face value, their message was heard, and received, and acted upon. Buddha, Ihsous, Babaji, Krisna, Muhammad, the Spider Woman, and even Hitler were all sent here to enlighten humanity. some did so in a correct manner, some did not. Some were looked upon with such reverence, people made them into demi-gods and formed religions around them, Christianity and Islam being the foremost of these.

Before I go any further please advise if I am right so far. I truly want to understand your view point.

Thanks!

Peace and love to you!!!!xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

And it has now come to me that this is not just me. So many of us, that I find here at ATS seem to have long histories of the "type" that you personally express. Of a type, yet once again so different. Like we have all been climbing this mountain with our eyes on the peak, climbing from different directions towards the top. For years I climbed with a belief that the closer I got to the top, the more I would be able to turn around and give a hand up to those who were farther down the slope than I, or to call out and wave to those who were only starting the ascent. But the mountain I have thought I was climbing was a mountain of illusion and is not seen by others as anything more than flatlands with a crazy old man standing there waving his arms in the air. I have not the experiences that you have. I have others. But I recognize yours through my understanding of my own.

No, friends, it is not "just you." I used to think that, that is, until I was able, through a forum something like this one, a woman in Alaska who thinks, was born, has experiences, thoughts, and so on, just like me. She and I have a telepathic connection that we use a lot these days, and as i said, we are a ot alike in many respects. In this forum I have met several who are like me, most like to keep undercover, for obvious reasons. For me, I am beyond caring anymore. I am old, I am tired, and I want to go Home for awhile, so R&R time.

For my own thoughts, the 2% left would be missile base personnel, and deep underground personnel, and those who are just in such remote places they will not pass. They will, if on the surface, be completely deaf from the static discharges and many explosions, and the ones underground may be trapped, but may survive for many years on stored supplies there. The number was just an estimate, after all, considering those i could think of at the time.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What if our existence is but the dream of a slumbering God? Awakened, will his existence be discovered to be but a dream of a Goddess as she sleeps? Namaste.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Terry, I don't blame you for not climbing down from your mountain top just to clinb up someone elses just to see his or her veiw. From the top of the summit, the veiw is pretty much the same. Some of us have climbed this mountain many, many times before. Some of us just a few or maybe this is the first time. So here we sit on this highest peak...and sit and sit. Now what? We've climbed to the summit. Can we go home already? Namaste.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am OK with your beliefs and your connections to these hyper-dimensionals, but please GOD do not push anyone into those damned blue beams! Have you no mercy?

Sometimes death is the ultimate freedom, and for some living is like Death; perhaps when we face the back door of our lives (thinking of your life as a house), we try to look back and hold on to the memories; it can get rather scattered and disrupted that way.

I say let go of it while you are alive and open to the vibrations that fit! I say, "Go to the Light" and be done with it, but do not push anyone or else they may prevent you from entering it yourself!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
What if our existence is but the dream of a slumbering God? Awakened, will his existence be discovered to be but a dream of a Goddess as she sleeps? Namaste.

Let's go a little deeper here. what if I, my whole life's experiences, and all that I take as reality, is naught but a dream in my own mind? I must admit I have pondered this very thought, and the one you postulated also. Think too deeply, and we may think ourselves right out of existence. Ever think of that? Glad to meet another thinker, friend, keep thinking.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Earlier my state of mind was not fully engaged over my past as much as it was over my future, and as I finished up the day walking several miles I began to remember something that is very similar to what is being described by the OP.

When I was a young man, I was gifted with the ability to build things and construct what ever it was that came to my mind. I often would say that if I could see it I could make it and as a result I found myself in my early twenties as a Chief Fabricator running a full machine shop in an after-market Turbo Company. This was for racing applications on cars and high-speed racing boats, sometimes I worked on doing fuel injection systems on bikes as well. I was never "officially" trained but was shown the tools and my mind did the rest. I came up with some awesome stuff and quite a bit of my work was published in Turbo Magazine, Car and Driver, to name a few. I was never given credit by name but rather the company I worked for received the attention. I worked on a twin turbo system on a Lamborghini and I worked on a really cool looking Maserati as well.

Not meaning to "toot my own horn", but, the way I did it was sort of like the OP describes; I would lay down at night and not really go to sleep but slip beyond myself to a place where I actually did the designs and construction in a sort of virtual world. I did not have any "teacher" interaction and often I was left to my own devices but I do remember distinctly hearing voices accompanying my procedural processes. Often I found that I was able to overcome most obstacles merely by stumbling upon them in this virtual reality and when it came time to getting down to the real work at my shop I simply just went right to the solutions because I had managed through them already the night before.

Throughout my life I have had this ability, however, recently over the past few years I have managed to shut it off based simply by my "preventing myself" from getting too involved. I still have the "visions", but I dismiss them and I do not allow the vision to become a reality and I will not allow my mind to take what it sees and deconstruct it and reconstruct it over and over until I gain the knowledge at creating it.

I have always called this "Inspiration" because I never really knew what to call it.

So, I guess what I am saying is that I understand a little bit, I am 48, and as far as what the OP has described I do not see dead people, although, I have been visited by everyone that I personally knew that has died. If that makes sense. OK, maybe not! Maybe I am in dead-people denial!

I guess I have this "gift" shut down right now for a specific reason, almost like I am preventing a waste of "spirit" because the fruition of the matter would only be wasted when the "end" comes; which is how I see the world. My future does not entail aliens because I see our current world filled with demonized humans who are lost, and any construct ships would be either a demonic force or our own ptb coupled with a demonic force. I certainly will not be stepping into the blue beam if I can help it.

Now if Michael Jackson should reappear in a craft that is the size of a city then I might just be on my knees in awe and be right with the program, but that will be further down the road as I see the AntiChrist/Beast enslaving the people first, and I also see the demise of the US. So there is plenty of time for that to happen. I am just saying!

It certainly would be good to find the right "fit" in all of this data and all of these speculations about the next stage in what we are ready to face. I am currently believing we are just about ready to witness Revelation 12, which should be sometime around September/October.

At any rate, walking does open the mind up to what once was and the more I thought about it the less "crazy" the OP seemed. I say that kind-heartedly of course.

I do know I am one of those people that has never really needed school although I did recently go to college for the first time in my life and achieved my first degree! I kept a 4.0 and was pretty proud of that although I never got to fulfill my career expectations, but the degree looks good on the wall and I did it debt-free!

I am currently teaching myself to be a Chef, and it is playing havoc on my waistline because the cakes are the most fun to create!

Sorry if I was not as open earlier in my positioning, I guess the blue beam part really freaked me out a bit!

Here is a S&F OP, I do hope you understand, these days I do not often think of those days as I am constantly looking forward!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i think this is one of the best threads ive read in awhile,
i just had a converstation with my mother yesterday about everything you stated
and i was looking for a thread to show her, and here it is.

agaain, great thread OP
i always enjoy your posts

-5TFD

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes, the man never existed as believed in. There were in fact many men and women who have good, positive messages for mankind. Some of these were taken at face value, their message was heard, and received, and acted upon. Buddha, Ihsous, Babaji, Krisna, Muhammad, the Spider Woman, and even Hitler were all sent here to enlighten humanity. some did so in a correct manner, some did not. Some were looked upon with such reverence, people made them into demi-gods and formed religions around them, Christianity and Islam being the foremost of these.

We will have to agree to disagree on the basis of not only my study but my visions as well.

Knowledge is everywhere and I take it with a grain of salt as the negative resides and can take over if you allow it.

I know there are aliens and I know they are here among us.....but the man Jesus was cooler than all cool. This is where my journey takes me thus far. I welcome others ideas and truths. It is what makes us unique but the same. We have the power of mind. The mind can play tricks on us though......

Jesus, imo was/is more than you give him credit for... Many will be/have been deceived (Even the Christian)

Many of my loved ones have died only to come to me and tell me of their experience. My grandfather did not believe in Jesus either.....he was wrong.

Thank God for NDE, OBE, and dreams for they show Truth in the other reality I call "Heaven" .....my reality of course.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!

Jenn

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The paradox with scientific beliefs is that those whom have an imagination are usually envied by those whom do not, and for this reason, an imaginative person is the target of the logical person.

In other words, as if floating away, they want to bring us down to thier reality, because, they are unable to escape it, and funnily enough they do not realise that they are unable to escape thier reality because they are constraining the reality of others.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Terry, I don't blame you for not climbing down from your mountain top just to clinb up someone elses just to see his or her veiw. From the top of the summit, the veiw is pretty much the same. Some of us have climbed this mountain many, many times before. Some of us just a few or maybe this is the first time. So here we sit on this highest peak...and sit and sit. Now what? We've climbed to the summit. Can we go home already? Namaste.

Humbleone hi, I don't understand why you would climb the mountain more than once, for what? it would make more sense to climb someone elses for a change of view and for some company.

While you are sitting on the top of the peak scatching yourself and yawning you might amuse yourself with the possibility that you are actually sitting on a low plateau with the baulk of the mountain still towering above you.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: text

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you all for the positive replies so far. I am honored to be a part of this great forum where like minds can come together for intelligent conversation and debate.

I must tell of my most vivid experience with a person who has passed over to the 4th dimension of time and space. The man was my Grandfather, he passed on in 1964, I was 7 years old at the time. I remember him having a real bad back from a fall in a tobacco barn, he always walked with a cane. He had developed Black Lung from working in the coal mines, and coughed a lot, I can remember the black coal dust on his handkerchief after a coughing fit. When he died I was devastated, he was my friend and protector, he taught me how to drink coffee, smoke, and hunt.

It was a cold night in 2009 in Ohio, I was fast asleep in my bed. I heard my name being called, and the voice sounded very familiar....I sat up in bed and looked, it was Grandpa! He was standing there, about 20 feet or so from my bed, and was leaning on a car. As I got up, I realized it was his prize '51 Ford, in life he cherished that car, and he would let me sit behind the wheel as he polished on it, or performed a tune up. It was bright red, and a beautiful car, two door sedan.

I got up from the bed and walked over there. It was him, only he wasn't old anymore, he looked about 30 or so. He looked very healthy, and a Camel dangled from his lips. He was dressed in green work clothes, with sleeves rolled up, I could see the Confederate flag tattoo on his right arm, and the word "Mom" on his left arm. He bade me to get into the car, which I did. I reached out and touched the dash, felt the cool metal, and looked at the glow of the dash instruments. He put the car in gear, and we drove off. I was so amazed at this I could hardly speak, but when I did, I asked him some questions. Where is Grandma? Grandma had died a few years ago of old age. She is with me, he said, and is with her girlfriends. This time is for you and I, he said. He stopped the car and I looked out the windshield. I saw a sign that read, "Van Lear Mining Company." This was a company he had worked for. He pointed to the giant pile of coal slag, and said, "There is no reason to dig for the coal anymore, your government has many ways to furnish energy to everyone, but they are greedy, and only want money. I asked him, Are you talking about Free Energy? Yes, was the answer. He started the car again and we drove some more. When we stopped, we were at the entrance of some kind of base in the side of a mountain. There was a very large set of steel doors set into the rock. He got out, and so did I. We walked right up, then right through the doors, it was if they just gave way for us. I even looked back to make sure this was not an illusion, but there they were behind me. As I looked around, I could see what looked like computer equipment, only not what we are all familiar with, this was different. I saw some men in military uniforms, and these other guys who did not look human. In fact they looked like lizards in the face, and the hands had but three fingers each. "Do you see this?" he said to me. "This is where all of the money is going, they are building these all over the States." Grandpa never said, "America," he always said "The States."

We left that place, and drove around some more. I could feel the cool breeze coming through the window and hear the hum of the Flat Head engine as it ran. I was in such amazement at all this, I began to wonder if I had died, and turned to ask Grandpa. "No, you are not dead, but you will be with me soon." How soon? I asked. "He said, "there is no concept of time here, so I do not know how long. Just soon." He handed me a Camel, and even though I had quit smoking a few years before, I smoked as we drove on through the night. We talked of many things, He told me that my Father, whom I had never known in life, was looking for me, and would soon find me. (He did, too) He told me not to ever be afraid of anything I saw, or experienced, that this was just part of my life experience. He told me how I came to be on this planet, and that my Mother hated that about me, that is why she always treated me so mean.

Soon the car stopped again, and I looked out to see my bed, my wife sleeping there, but the rest of the bedroom was in shadow, only the bed was in stark relief. I got out of the car, again running my hand over the smooth finish, and he told me it was time for him to go. I began to walk toward the bed, and turned to look back at him. I wanted so much to just turn around and go with him to wherever he was living. When I got to the bed, I looked down and saw my sleeping body there. I had to crawl back into the body, and after I had done this, I sat up and broke down crying, this experience was almost too much for me to bear.

I still to this day remember everything about this experience, it means so much to me, and now you know about it too. I am curious if any of you have had such an experience with a person who has died? These days I feel very alone in that it is hard to find anyone who is anything like me at all. Only in this forum are like minds, out there in the world, people are crazy, it seems.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are times where I felt different too.
My dad, my brother and I moved in with my dad's mom and dad after my mom and dad got a divorce. I wasn't rested my my dad. I was like my dad and brother so, I was rested by my grandma because I was different from my dad and brother.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus, imo was/is more than you give him credit for... Many will be/have been deceived (Even the Christian)

Fried, I was taught all about Jesus as a child. In adulthood, I searched every record and history book I could ever find looking for proof that there ever was such a man, and found not one scrap. I have asked College Theology professors, Biblical Scholars, Ancient History Researchers, and not one scrap of evidence that Jesus is real has ever been found. Only one book mentions Jesus, The New Testament, which a lot of evidence points to a Roman family authoring even that. One book! You would think is such a man existed, and performed such miracles such as raising the dead, there would be many books and records that recorded those feats.
Philo of Alexandria is a well known historian of the time, he said not a word. Even the town of Nazareth didn't exist in the time of the so called son of God's life, and he was supposed to be born there!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
And no, they are not, by any means, "demons."

Yes, the man never existed as believed in.

i need a bunch of constellations to star and flag this, the poor lil star in my hand falls just short. word.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I am curious if any of you have had such an experience with a person who has died?

A few years after my grandmother died, my mother told me that she dreamed she saw her on a hospital bed, growing younger. The nurse in her dream told her that she had to do this in order to be born again. I was pregnant at the time, and my mother told me that it was going to be her, a little girl. And yes, it was a little girl. Her right eye is still a little funny, it was bruised when she was b orn, which is where my grandmother was wearing the eyepatch when I last saw her due to cancer.

I don't know whether she is my grandmother, but she is sure is strong willed and independent like she was. It may just be the genes. I do believe in reincarnation however, and I was probably burned as a witch in my last life. But back to my grandmother... In the last year or two I have called out to her to come visit me in my dreams. With all this disinfo that's rampant, its hard to understand the real truth behind it all. I have to take anything with a grain of salt. But you, my friend, I do believe you speak from the heart.

That night that I asked my grannie to come see me because I needed guidance. We are living in some pretty wild times as I'm sure you're aware of. I had a dream that I was with my aunt and father, the two living children of my grandmother, and my mother, and we had a baby girl there with us. I did not recognize her as my daughter. My aunt told me "she can't come to talk to us, she's too busy being a baby." So I let it be. But a couple weeks ago, I did dream of her. She was only there for a few moments, I know the rest of the dream was me playing out an experience with her.. But in the few moments at the beginning of my dream, she only told me one thing: the only thing that matters is love. My daughter was sleeping in bed with me that night, and she fell out of bed that morning... but was sleeping so soundly that she never even woke up.

I have to add, before she passed away she told me to pick out whatever I wanted from her house. I took her books on spirituality, meditation, etc. When she passed away, everyone raided her house for anything valuable. A cameo that she had taken note of as my inhertance is gone. But its OK, the gold chain they gave me instead was returned to them. I still have quite a few books filled with knowledge to learn from, that I can transmit on to my children to help them break free and learn their true potential.

Thank you for letting me share. Everything is an illusion, not just time. The only thing that matters is love.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes, this in fact has occurred to me. I have seen the machinery that runs the life/death cycle and the Ascension Process. Being a mechanical engineer, this was like candy to me, but the magnificence and grandeur of the whole thing just cleared my mind. I tried to imagine the Grand Ones who built this, and how was it done?

"Love is but the song we sing,
And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Ev'rybody get together
Try and love one another right now

Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass