It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st, 21 hours, 21 minutes before the blast (come here to bash Alex Jones)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Texas: at 11:00 am local time on the morning of July 21st Alex Jones started another three hour segment of his radio/web-stream talk show.

The following video is a mash up of his statements.
    He predicted that "white al qaeda" was "fixin to be unleashed"
    That the DHS training videos focus on blue-eyed people
    and that the elites were fixin to "blow stuff up."

He says others things like false flag, private contractors, and references the firing of Tony Farrell in London.

Some people say that in Jones' case "even a broken watch is right twice a day" but it seemed like the whole episode of his broadcast was focused on exactly what happened a mere 21 hours and 21 minutes later.

Throw in with your thoughts,
or throw some pies,
but this is remarkable.

... or is it.

?

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'll take pies for $500, Alex, er, David.

Like you said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
I'll take pies for $500, Alex, er, David.

Like you said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's the DAILY DOUBLE

(queue music)

The answer is: Called both the color of the attackers eyes and the use of an explosion.

(queue Jepardy waiting music)

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This will certainly make the Alex Jones supporters back him even harder.

A broken watch is indeed right twice a day but he appears to have hit the nail on the head with this one.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yep, broken watch. He basically says these exact things every other day. (Exaggeration... I don't know exactly how often.)

Perhaps you could say -- and likely he will say -- that this is part of exactly what he's been warning us about!!!11!!111! And perhaps that's justifiable, and maybe even true, though i doubt it.

But he didn't actually predict the Norway event.

(And even if he had, wouldn't that be cause to suspect that he was ON THE INSIDE?)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
(And even if he had, wouldn't that be cause to suspect that he was ON THE INSIDE?)

I think so.
That or he has a contact who informed him.

But in this case he seemed to be purely focused on America.
His premonition was only accurate to the nature and perpetrator of the attack.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Alex is a tricky subject. I drift in and out to listening to his program, mostly because I cannot decide whether he's honest or not. Much of his information checks out, he brings light to many dark places the government and other big players try to drown with dis/misinformation. The part that repels me is his "fearmongering". Hes quite the "actor" i guess, hes quite hysterical throughout his show and gives many subjects an urgent sense that, while being quite important, is trivial in the long run.

The reason his show is so scary is that most of his assertions check out, and many other "alternative" news sources confirm his credibility. We live in a world where a few misplaces facts can really screw up important decisions, and Infowars doesn't make these decisions much easier.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Give me a source that wasn't posted days afterwards and I might be interested in watching it.

Seems to me like he is good at predicting stuff after it happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
Alex is a tricky subject.

Excellent comments.
Reading it gave me the impression that you lead Alex Jones into the victory circle,
and then calmly pied him in the face.

Well played.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
Alex is a tricky subject. I drift in and out to listening to his program, mostly because I cannot decide whether he's honest or not. Much of his information checks out, he brings light to many dark places the government and other big players try to drown with dis/misinformation. The part that repels me is his "fearmongering". Hes quite the "actor" i guess, hes quite hysterical throughout his show and gives many subjects an urgent sense that, while being quite important, is trivial in the long run.

The reason his show is so scary is that most of his assertions check out, and many other "alternative" news sources confirm his credibility. We live in a world where a few misplaces facts can really screw up important decisions, and Infowars doesn't make these decisions much easier.

And this is how I feel as well. There are some truth and interesting alternative news coming out, but there is also alot of exaggeration, complete spin and his #ty acting dosent make it better either.

If he was honest person with no agenda I doubt he would act. There was one time he even started "crying" which was nearly as bad as those crocodile tears that Glenn Beck shed..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
Give me a source that wasn't posted days afterwards and I might be interested in watching it.

Seems to me like he is good at predicting stuff after it happened.

Yes the mash up video was made last night.

Here is a link to part 1/10 of the full Thursday July 21st, 2011 episode of his three hour long radio show.

youtube / 7-21-2011 / alex jones

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Itt: cynical hypocrites who would demand would-be prophets be flogged when they're wrong and dismiss them as being a broken watch when they would appear to have been right.

Just an observation, I am in no way justifying jones' fearmongering style nor am I claiming he accurately predicted the Norway attack. The man has however, been railing on about america's tightening grip and targeting of her average citizen and, false flag or not it would appear norways American anologue committed such an atrocity and, mark my words, this will be used to extend the government's agenda.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
There are some truth and interesting alternative news coming out, but there is also alot of exaggeration, complete spin and [color=gold] his #ty acting dosent make it better either.

Uh, wait ... errr

Are you suggesting that if he was a better actor
he would have more credibility?

Ah, who am I kidding.

We'll call this a pie left in his chair, and
just by merit of being himself he "sat in it."

Heh. Thanks for the visual.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Itt: cynical hypocrites who would demand would-be prophets be flogged when they're wrong and dismiss them as being a broken watch when they would appear to have been right.

Nnnno.... That's not really an accurate assessment of the situation. He is one of those would-be prophets who has been wrong again, and again, and again. Like a broken clock, which always says it's 5:45. It's no surprise that, when it actually is 5:45, the clock is going to be right.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

mark my words, this will be used to extend the government's agenda.

Duely marked.

And as an aside comment on your avatar.
That dark dark, undead lich king (or what ever infernal being it is ) is wicked cool.
But raising Jone's credibility from the grave may test even your substantial powers.

By the way, what is that bit of color. The bit of shoulder flag with the blue striping?
Are you a British Necromancer?

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Nnnno.... That's not really an accurate assessment of the situation. He is one of those would-be prophets who has been wrong again, and again, and again. Like a broken clock, which always says it's 5:45. It's no surprise that, when it actually is 5:45, the clock is going to be right.

Case in point.
The pajama socks Bhudda has spoken.

Solasis is far too zen to pie anyone directly.
He merely shows how the person has cause the universe to hold a pie for them so the person can walk into it.

Though "would-be prophet" is a pretty serious indictment.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

The only part of that post I understood was "pajama-socks buddha". That was pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I've never been a fan so I couldn't honestly tell you how many times he has predicted specific events that have or haven't rung true and how many times he's simply ranted about a progressing line in this narrative playing out before us that people dismiss without specifics.

I don't pay enough attention to him to know whether or not do describe him as a prophet or an ass, his style turns me off and tunes me out. It may be an inaccurate assessment, I was mostly poking some fun at the 4 or so posts that all used the same broken watch phrase in a row.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This shouldn't surprise anyone, Alex talked about a 9/11 event before it happened too.

He doesn't proclaim to be a prophet, just puts all of the info together very well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
By the way, what is that bit of color. The bit of shoulder flag with the blue striping?
Are you a British Necromancer?

Yes.

I'll pm you with specifics.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join