It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway gunman "has accomplices"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Norway gunman 'has accomplices'

www.bbc.co.uk

Norwegian police are investigating claims by Anders Behring Breivik, who has admitted carrying out Friday's twin attacks in Norway, that he has "two more cells" working with him.

Mr Breivik made the claim as he attended his first court hearing following the bombing in Oslo and a massacre on an island youth camp that killed at least 93 people in total.

Mr Breivik said his attacks were a "shock signal" to Norway's people.

He was detained for eight weeks.

Oslo police asked for Mr Breivik to be held in full isolation for the first four weeks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-7-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This heightens, everything for me. If there are other 'cells' as advanced in their development and murderous intent as this man then there needs to be vigilance by all people across Europe, not just Norway.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/25/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What does it mean when they say the "He was held for eight weeks"?

Secondly, I think most people are going to want to believe that he acted alone because they fear the possibility that this could turn out to be something bigger than anyone can imagine.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

It means a decision was to granted to hold him for 8 weeks. Just a terminology using a different tense to normal speech!

further news from: telegraph

• Anders Behring Breivik makes 35-minute court appearance in Oslo
• Tells court he acted to 'save Europe from Muslim takeover'
• 'Labour Party had to pay for treason of mass immigration'
• Accused refers in hearing to 'two other cells' in 'organisation'
• Killer to be held for eight weeks of questioning
• Man questioned in Poland in connection with Oslo bombing

Very interesting that they are already questioning somebody in Poland, a false lead given by Breivik? If you read his manifesto he insist counter intel and protection of 'cells', sources et al is paramount. I have a horrible suspicion things re going to be very unstable over the next two months as the full extent of the chaos this man has planned is revealed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
relevent being that it relates to the case and gives the government perspective:

Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg is talking on the BBC.

He's asked about whether there were security failings: The police investigation is ongoing, and hopefully we will know much more after the inquiry. So far the police believe that this was one man doing it alone. When the police investigations are finished we will have a much better basis for knowing if we could have done anything better. As far as I know, the police don't have any records of him being a threat or a dangerous person. One possible explanation is that if he acted alone, it was more difficult to discover and see and know about beforehand.

Asked about a possible international connection: There are still lots of people missing and people wounded in hospital, and the police investigation is ongoing. This is so serious, it would be wrong of me to start speculating on reasons and motives. When the police investigation is finished, we will know much more about any international connection.

On whether Norwegian society will become less open after the killings: I believe Norway will change: there will be a Norway before and a Norway after the killing. But I believe the Norway afterwards will be possible to recognise, a society based on democracy and openness and where we welcome people to take part in society. The decision [to close Breivik's court appearance] was taken by the court. The government has its responsibilities, the parliament has its responsibility, and the courts have their responsibility. I am the prime minister, and I will never comment or intervene on how the courts do their work. We have extreme people in Norway and we have violence, but we have never seen violence on this scale. I will do everything I can to ensure that we will not lose our core values of openness and democracy

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I weep for the people of Norway. It is tragic enough that some self-proclaimed ideologue levied pain and suffering upon unsuspecting victims; but now the media and the government will flail about spouting ill-formed and unsubstantiated potential horrors for the dissemination of fear and the benefits it brings about for them.

There is nothing more discouraging than the practice of the officials and press parroting this person's claims without verifying them. All this will do is frighten everyone; and potentially lead them down the same misbegotten path a few other countries have been forced down by their leadership... inflicting a psychic blow to the population and creating yet another 'security' opportunity to exploit.

Extremism is an errant response to socially unheeded stress. Obviously, that lesson hasn't been learned yet. If he is a "political" or "ideological" extremist, it stands to reason their will be others. He may also be a sociopathic narcissist who, like many before him, simply believe they are some kind of messianic savior to their perceived notion of how things "ought to be."

But apparently, treating him like a criminal is not in the 'playbook' on this. even though that would be better justice for him, rather than make him a celebrity. Perhaps that is just not politically expedient.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
All I see when I look at this man, is a lonely soul who is nothing more than a murderer.

He proved that long before his crimes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know I've been thinking about this.

I doubt he had accomplices. I think this was a one off, just one pissed off, ignorant and deranged person. Although do you think they will execute him?

Or send him to a country where they will?

It's a sort of odd question to ask amid the tragedy and the mourning, and I hope all of the families of this horrible incident peace and comfort. But it begs a question.

What does a very neutral/peaceful country do with somebody who commits the largest act of violence they've seen since WW2?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thank you,

What I'm afraid of, even though I'm 7,000 miles away, is that he's not not lying and there really is a lot more people out there like him wanting to keep Muslims out of Europe and that they are organized, fanatic about it and determined to make a change.. If other attacks are carried out similar to this one with the high body count and no one knowing exactly who's behind it all, things could get real ugly real quick. While officials are scrambling to find out who did what, the perpetrators are sitting back with their plans that they made years ago, knowing that they will be able to pull them off and get away with it.

I understand people in Europe are getting very frustrated by the large Muslim migration and the fact that it is taking away countries' identities and possibly even jobs. We kind of have the same thing down here where I live with the Mexicans. Maybe it's 10 times worse over there, I don't know, but it seems like what happened in Norway was a VERY extreme way to handle the problem. Maybe in reality the problem is just as extreme as the "solution" that was carried out. Again, I don't know, but..................kids?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I doubt he had accomplices. I think this was a one off, just one pissed off, ignorant and deranged person. Although do you think they will execute him?

Or send him to a country where they will?

It's a sort of odd question to ask amid the tragedy and the mourning, and I hope all of the families of this horrible incident peace and comfort. But it begs a question.

What does a very neutral/peaceful country do with somebody who commits the largest act of violence they've seen since WW2?

~Keeper

It is one of the most important questions for the Norwegian people. I have lived amongst them and feel sure that to alter their laws to allow a death penalty or to adjust sentencing in anyway will not happen. That would perceived as a kind of victory for the terrorist, in addition it would fundamentally force them to evaluate if their laws are sufficient in terms of punishment for crimes for all crimes and would in effect be an admittance that there is something wrong. My feeling is that there is adequate provision in terms of incarceration for this man and that the 21 year fixed term as proscribed by the law, plus 5 year parcels of sentence in acknowledgement that he is a threat to the population ( a specific law that I cannot find to referrence right now) will be sufficient for the Norwegian people.

At heart, from my point of view, they are a peaceful, caring forgiving race who do believe in rehabilitation for crimes. In this case an argument could also be made for mental ill health which would prevent the need for 5 yearly renewals of his sentence after a 21 year term. In his 'manifesto' around page 905 he also describes how an imprisoned 'Knight' needs a secondary stash and a list of targets in the event of release or escape so that more marxists can be executed. I am sure on this basis alone there is sufficient argument for him to never be released.

page 905:

“The third equipment cache (T)”
“The third equipment cache” is in reference to an optional third storage depot which
should contain a primary and a secondary weapon with silencer/red point aim, 1-3
shock/splint grenades, armour penetrating ammunition, primary body armour, nutrients
and stimulants (food/1-2 litres of water and a “camel back” to carry it in/1-2 Red Bulls,
2-3 Stack/ephedrine pills), 1000-5000 Euros, basic survival equipment: stop-watch,
lighter, knife, compass and a good map of the county/area/country in case you need to
travel through forests to avoid potential road blocks. You may have to sleep under the
stars for a couple of nights so consider adding a small, compact sleeping bag with some
water protective material which will allow you to create an improvised tent. You must
also include a back pack which will allow you to carry the above equipment and warm
clothing/a disguise (a police uniform with forged police insignia/ID, mustache, glasses
and a police cap/hat). If you encounter anyone it will be easy to explain that you are in
pursuit of the suspect (the news story which explains that “you have escaped” will
therefore act to your benefit as it will give credibility to your “cover story”. This
equipment/gear will allow you to get to safety so that you may be able to execute the
bonus mission, in a scenario where you manage to escape from prison. You must also
remember to properly conceal a shovel close to the storage location as you will use it to
dig up the actual container when the time comes.

This depot is intended to work as a cache in a scenario where the Justiciar Knight
survives his operation and where he faces apprehension and subsequent incarceration.
When incarcerated, the Justiciar Knight should do everything in in his power to escape
from prison. If he succeeds, he may initiate a “bonus operation” which consists of the
assassination of 3-5 primary category B traitors/multiculturalists. Prior to his arrest he
must acquire at least basic intel on his targets (picture, address, full name) so that he
may execute his operation in a timely and professional manner (the 3-5 executions
combined should take no longer than 1-3 hours). After the escape from prison and after
the equipment is retrieved; the Justiciar Knight will expropriate a vehicle from a civilian
and initiate his mission (if you fear there are road blocks you may want to sleep camp in
the forrest for 1-2 days). It is essential that the Justiciar Knight memorises the intel and
container location prior to apprehension.

As for selecting the location for the container; you may want to consider choosing a
storage location in close proximity to your country's most secure/high tech prison facility.
This advice may however be counter productive as the system protectors of your country
will acquire this intel and may implement counter measures. When incarcerated, the
Justiciar Knight should publish his execution list on his blog (through his communications
proxy on his support page/Knights Templar page) – 5 names. However, it must be noted
that the publishing of the names is a PR stunt which is intended to influence the given
individuals politically. As such, the 5 named category A or B traitors should not be
hardened Marxists (as it is not realistic to influence them as they are often willing to die
for Marxism) but rather suicidal humanists or career cynicists. This way, the publication
of the names is likely to influence the individuals which may result in them officially
changing political standpoints or resigning from office. This way, the Justiciar Knight
through this very effective media stunt, is able to influence national politics in a positive
way from the inside, prior to his escape. The published list of 5 names should include a
disclaimer which explaines that they may be taken off the list if they denounce their
multiculturalist/pro-Islamisation views. The true list should not contain these listed
individuals as they are likely to be placed under armed police guard shortly after the
point of your escape. Approximately 10-20 of our most attractive targets in given country
are likely to be under armed police guard so choose 5 targets that are not likely to be
selected for armed protection. The actual 5 targets may be any category A or B traitors;
hardened influential Marxists, or multiculturalist career cynisists or suicidal humanist

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

=====================================================
This is taken from his Manifesto I found these comments on a thread from a different website i visit...

a few days ago i have known this...

Link-To Different thread showing how on July 24th someone read his manifesto and found that he has a Following or he is the Leader of purported Knights Templar Group

In it, "Berwick" declares himself a "Justiciar Knight Commander," a leading member of a "re-founded" Knights Templar group formed at an April 2002 meeting in London. He claims the founding group has 9 members, whom he does not name, and that three other sympathizers were not able to attend the original meeting.

"Our purpose," the document reads, is to "seize political and military control of Western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda.

" In grim, apocalyptic language, it advocates attacks on "traitors" across Europe who are supposedly enabling a Muslim takeover of the continent.

Link to the source where the person found the Information here.

Link- To Source of Manifesto Detailing his Knights Templar Group Following. Anders Brevek is the Leader.
edit on 25-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

The only two "cells" this punk has are either two characters in his favorite video games or two characters from ancient history.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The only two "cells" this punk has are either two characters in his favorite video games or two characters from ancient history.

This is from his manifesto 1500 pages long where he talks about the Muslim Immigration (He believes invasion)

Of Europe and he also speaks about many statistics etc his life and he also speaks about

How he will carry out the attacks survive and they use the notorious event to further his agenda through his platform.

It appears he would not be lying since he doesn't lie he even confessed everything that he had done and says hes doing it for a purpose.

He says in Court Today

The Judge Declared today " This man feels he has to do these things"

In it, "Berwick" declares himself a "Justiciar Knight Commander," a leading member of a "re-founded" Knights Templar group formed at an April 2002 meeting in London. He claims the founding group has 9 members, whom he does not name, and that three other sympathizers were not able to attend the original meeting.

"Our purpose," the document reads, is to "seize political and military control of Western European countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda.

" In grim, apocalyptic language, it advocates attacks on "traitors" across Europe who are supposedly enabling a Muslim takeover of the continent.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is exactly how I saw this going.. This is why I knew he surrendered.

He wants to make a show case out of his trial and use it as yet another vehicle to spread his ideology.
I hope that for the people of Europe, they will keep his crimes as private as they can.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The maximum is 21 years with 5 years+ yes.....but he could get parole after only serving 7 years.

If this punk is ever released, and it's highly likely he will before he turns 50 years of age, someone will pop him off once he gets out. I really don't think the Norwgians will ever stomach the release of this guy from prison. Norway is going to have to change their laws.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I hope to all that is decent you are right, I just have terrible suspicion there are more horrors to come.

Requirements to become the Grand Master Overseer
The individual needs a track record of non-military cultural/Christian conservative (anti-
Jihad) activism. The individual has to be a Christian European and thus must support
Judeo Christian traditions. In other words, the individual has to oppose the Islamisation
of Europe/European multiculturalism. The individual must also support the PCCTS,
Knights Templar territorial claims in the Balkans and in the Middle East. The individual
must not have a track record involving racism or support for Racial Conservatism.

it is so confusing here as to whether others already subscribe to this or whether he i still playing World of Warcraft in his head?!?

Who will approve the first Grand Master Overseer?
The individual has to claim the position. This will be done by creation and administration
of a website, following the given guidelines. Furthermore, he has to pay the costs for the
first commendation and tombstone for the first martyred Justiciar Knight. As soon this is
done, and if he fulfils all the requirements, he may indirectly announce himself as the
official Grand Master Overseer of the Knights Templar and can and should take the
initiative to develop the non-military organisation according to guidelines. It should be
noted, that due to legal limitations concerning the support for ”so called terrorism” he
cannot openly support the activities of any fallen Knight. He must use deceitful
approaches, speak with ”two tongues” in order to ensure that he doesn’t incriminate
himself in any way.
Why the position of a Grand Master Overseer has not been filled prior to first spectacular
attack?
Obviously, this would have implicated and incriminated the individual. Therefore, the
position will only be available after the first spectacular attack.

So is there someone waiting to claim this title now the attack has happened or is he just punting for followers and adherents. The level of planning he has put into this suggests the former to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Space Donk From your link important Part.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The judge said Mr Breivik had argued that he was acting to save Norway and Europe from "Marxist and Muslim colonisation"

The gunman had said his operation was not aimed at killing as many people as possible but that he wanted to create the greatest loss possible to Norway's governing Labour Party, which he accused of failing the country on immigration.

The bomb in Oslo targeted buildings connected to the Labour Party government, and the youth camp on Utoeya island was also run by the party.

In addition to those killed, at least 96 people were injured in the attacks. Police on Monday revised down the number killed on Utoeya, citing difficulties in gathering information in the wake of the shootings.

But they said there was still no exact picture of how many died in the Oslo bombing.

Judge Kim Heger: "The accused believes he needed to carry out these attacks''

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

This is exactly how I saw this going.. This is why I knew he surrendered.

He wants to make a show case out of his trial and use it as yet another vehicle to spread his ideology.
I hope that for the people of Europe, they will keep his crimes as private as they can.

yes:

page 1103:

A trial is an excellent opportunity and a well suited arena the Justiciar Knight can use to
publicly renounce the authority of the EUSSR/USASSR hegemony and the specific cultural
Marxist/multiculturalist regime.

I am not sure I agree with the suppression of the trial details or transcripts out of principle for freedom of thought and speech. I do think any comments he makes can be reported in the context of this statement he has made though.

Although, then I read this and it confuses me as to whether we should hear his words?:

By the time you are done presenting your demands, the judges and the trial audience will
probably laugh their asses off and mock you for being ridiculous. Nevertheless, it is
important to ignore the ridicule and remain firm and focused. After all, it is what we in
fact expect to happen one day. If we truly believe that, then more people will as well. It
might sound completely ridiculous and funny to most people today. But by presenting the
following accusations and demands in all seriousness we are indirectly conditioning
everyone listening for the conflicts and scenarios ahead. They will laugh today, but in the
back of their minds, they have an ounce of fear, respect and admiration for our cause and
the alternative and authority we represent. Because they know that it is not completely
unlikely that the scenario you just described will in fact happen one day in a not too
distant future.
So the key word is “conditioning”, through indirect psychological warfare, directed at our
enemies by presenting them with given scenario. We are thus indirectly preparing not
only our enemies but our people for what lies ahead. Do not whisper these accusations
and demands but tell them out loudly and proudly.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I have already read a good deal of his manifesto drival and you my friend are missing all the cues he wrote.

The only Freemasonry he ever belonged to was a whitewash of one he created in his mind of one that existed some hundreds of years ago because the last one he was a member of (which he was only 3rd or 4th mason) kicked him out.
edit on 25-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have already read a good deal of his manifesto drival and you my friend are missing all the cues he wrote.

No i'm not i'm posting exactly what was posted in his manifesto you are just trying to deny it.

And its 1500 pages long i doubt many have read a good deal of his manifesto.

Including you.!

Seeing as you've got Israel to defend and all.

Also this of what i have posted directly ties in and relates to what this thread is about The Norway Gunman Possibly does have a group of accomplices.

it says he has a following and/or is the leader of a purported group in his Manifesto.

Deny Ignorance

"Our purpose," the document reads, is to

"seize political and military control of Western European

countries and implement a cultural conservative political agenda.

Unless you have evidence that says otherwise? No you don't you just claim to have read most of his 1500 page manifesto and says its not true.

Its clear you have nothing to bring forward to prove this statement wrong?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join