It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was asked to post this, so just passing it along. I can't comment on its veracity or state any amount of faith in it, only posting it for a member who doesn't yet have the privilege to do so:

Hi there,

I believe we can save some lives if somebody posts this up ASAP (RIGHT NOW):
See here for an earthquake prediction that Dr. Boylan had forcasted a while back... I have been keeping track of this for probably a couple of months:
www.drboylan.com...

Now, from iris.edu, the largest quake in the last 30 days (6.4) was in that exact spot:
www.iris.edu...
This earthquake occurred in the EXACT SPOT of Dr. Boylan's prediction and it happened IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.

Could this be a FOREQUAKE to the 9.5 MEGAQUAKE that Dr. Boylan is predicting off the coast of Honshu IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS???
Please post this as soon as ASAP.
Thanks,
MC

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Awww man!

What anticipation!
Where is this coming from?
And where is Honshu? (Japan!!!)
So is there going to be a 9.4 soon?
If so, why wouldn't the email disclose a certain spot?
AGHH!
Why is everyone yelling!?
How did I not drink enough coffee this morning?

Gazrok, you have opened a can of worms here.
And I think I need more coffee.

Sorry for the schizto talk.

edit on 25-7-2011 by havok because: I found honshu! Japan!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Next few hours....we wont have long to wait to put this in the hoax bin then lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Honshū (本州) is the largest island of Japan, called the Mainland; it includes the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Yokohama.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'll help out the OP.

The latest indication I read is that the 9.5 Mega-Quake will still occur, but later, around the 9 am or 10 am hours of Monday morning in Japan. In the U.S., this will be equivalent to the 5 or 6 pm hours today (U.S. Sunday) on the West Coast, and the 8 or 9 pm hours on our East Coast. [In UK that will be 11 pm or midnight BST, and 00:00 or 01:00 hrs. GMT/UTC.]
dr boylan
edit on 7/25/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well this is interesting, I just posted www.abovetopsecret.com... in the Japan section.

A friend was chatting to me as 2 quakes hit today, a 4.9 & a 5.2.

Their bags are ready to run, shoes are on, & its said the feeling of these quakes today was somehow different, more of a sliding feeling than the back & forth of normal quakes.

Its something to watch for sure, & I know that if I see a 7+ in the area, I will be having some house guests not long after, they have had enough, sleeping on the floor because being shaken out of bed is getting annoying.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, when it comes to prediction threads I like how quick this one will be proved/disproved. I really hope it doesn't happen as the folks there have enough to deal with from the last major one. My positive energy to them in this potential time of need!!!

Now I'm grabbing some pop corn and waiting.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

isn't thios already a hoax?
from the article: this will be equivalent to the 5 or 6 pm hours today (U.S. Sunday)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From Dr. Boylan's main page
DR. Boylan

He has listed Sept. 5th to 7th for quakes for the Appalachian mountain chains,a Mothership to be viewed from Cleveland August 2013. Interesting times!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am however now having trouble believing this guys accuracy.

The latest indication I read is that the 9.5 Mega-Quake will still occur, but later, around the 9 am or 10 am hours of Monday morning in Japan.

That time has long passed, it is now approximately 2330, Monday 25th in Japan, so he is 14 hours off, give or take 1/2.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Also here

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread732187/pg1 9.5 Honshu Quake in the coming hours? (amazing indications)
edit on 25-7-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Excuse my skepticism, but i'm immediately skeptical of anybody whose site REEKS of 1999. I mean seriously, the site sucks.

www.drboylan.com

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
aah.. another one of them. threads..Prove me wrong ! its late Monday !

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I promise not to shoot the messenger!

9.4 Honshu in a few hours? Nope, not a cat in hell's chance. Not in a few hours, not in a few days, and probably not in a few years.

To have that happen would go totally against the normal patterns. Now that does not mean it cannot, but I would put it's chances at 0.01%

ETA
Just visited his site:

Dr. Richard J. Boylan is a Ph.D. behavioral scientist, anthropologist, university associate professor (emeritus), certified clinical hypnotherapist, consultant, and researcher.
He provides hypnotherapy for recalling full details of partially-remembered close encounters with the Star Visitors, stored in subconscious memory.

Source

Methinks perchance he should leave the geology to others?

edit on 25/7/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Excuse my skepticism, but i'm immediately skeptical of anybody whose site REEKS of 1999. I mean seriously, the site sucks.

www.drboylan.com

My eyes! My eyes damn it!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
another one? yeah i dont think so, i also think it's really really weird that there's big earthquakes everywhere except the USA.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So....this was a blatant lie/hoax, the time has passed and yet again another prediction FAIL.

I predicted this would be the case
lol

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Brazilian researches paper shows a new method of, how to predict earthquakes:LINK HERE

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauricemsps
Brazilian researches paper shows a new method of, how to predict earthquakes:LINK HERE

Instead of reviving a dead thread. Make a new one.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by mauricemsps

Instead of reviving a dead thread. Make a new one.

Unfortunately,i Can't create a new thread yet!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join