It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist proclaimed himself Darwinian not Christian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by under_topsecret

Darwin had lack to be born of wealthy parents in England, and lived in London.
From that stand point is easy to preach about survival theories, etc...

If he lived in Moscow under Stalin he would end in Gulag and nobody would ever hear about him.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot.....All of them read Darwin and were great admires of Darwing.
So, regarding what influence his theories had at some of the greatest thyranns in the world, i guess Gulag would be nice end for Darwin. Just to empirically proof its theories.

As much as I find biology outside of medicine useless (I am physics/mathematically inclined and much prefer D'Arcy Thompson's approach to biology rather than Darwin's), the idea of survival of the fittest isn't what it seems: it has more to do with economical mutualism than it does with the sociopathy that it's often interpreted as, and Darwin has stated this numerous times throughout his work.

Originally posted by Scytherius
. . .

What a sad little world this must be to live in.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Of course if he a Christian does something bad, he's not Christian...like the Catholic child molesting priests, or this shooter...makes total sense

Your title is misleading as this guy very well proclaimed to be Christian...it read "Christian-conservative" on his FB profile, and he mentions Christianity all throughout his manifesto.

Not saying all Christians are terrorists, but claiming this guy didn't see himself as a Christian is beyond laughable

But if it's a Muslim extremist committing a crime, it's of course ok to demonize all Muslims...what a bunch of hypcrites!!

edit on 26-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Breivik is extrem narciss. All narciss should be put in the jail. I will plead insanity.

People who buy sunglasses and watches for 1000 $ sholud be put in the jail. They are all same as Breivik.
edit on 26-7-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join