It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I have no issues with muslims, but I do have issues that muslims are moving into England in huge numbers.

England has the church of England, obviously. Why are muslims moving in? To take over the country, and the religion.

Britain has allowed many musllims in - these people are the trojan horse - then a million more will convert Britain to muslim.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Religion by attrition, lets hope you guys only get the peaceful ones

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Do you see this panic people?

Count the amount of threads about Muslims that really have no substance.

Zionist terrorists know they are losing and are running in panic. Good days.

Can't wait for Norway to release their research and indicate the Mossad's involvement.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

So because England has a church it means Muslims shouldn't move there? I'm sure England also has mosques.

People need to stop with this narrow mindedness, there's a lot of Jews, Christians, Hindu's also, does this mean they're going to take over too?

Truly, fear derives from the unknown. Get to know a few Muslims. It might change your mind.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
And all the English are moving to Australia ,but do you see me complaining.
How do you know when a plane load of Britons lands in Sydney? You can still here the whine even after the engines are shutdown

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You do know many of the Muslims in the UK were born here? Most were invited from the colonies in the sub continent after the war in which they also fought for Britain's survival. Most came to do the jobs British people didn't want to do. You know like those cleaning jobs and other jobs most Brits turn their noses up at. But immigrants have brought much wealth to this country and ensured it's survival. I understand your concern with the rise of Muslim extremism in some areas of the country, but it's also worth questioning why this movement has been on the rise in the UK. I'm sure the wars in Iraq and afghanistan have had an effect. I don't remember people complaining about Muslim extremism in the UK before 9/11.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

There is a saying - if you cannot win by war, you win by moving in.

So I am saying that the British government is really stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Sounds to me like some one has been watching too much of this. Go outside and make friends with a Muslim person.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Get real, mate. Christianity is just a middle eastern cult, too.
Churches have no special right to be here either and the CofE is just a neat way for Henry VIII to get a more legitimate leg over.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Man, here in Australia the Chinese own more land than we do..

That's an invasion IMO..

Your fear mongering about Muslims with zero proof pales into insignificance..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This post is purely ignorance and mild racism..

It not a fact if Muslims moving here to take over, it's more a case of us giving anyone who turns up at our door.. A house, money, free health care etc.. They are here purely to abuse the system and try and have a better life from the regime's they fled..
That's the issue that needs to be looked at, them being Muslim is irrelevant..

Also your comments are ill timed after what happened in Norway..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I have no issues with muslims, but I do have issues that muslims are moving into England in huge numbers.

England has the church of England, obviously. Why are muslims moving in? To take over the country, and the religion.

Britain has allowed many musllims in - these people are the trojan horse - then a million more will convert Britain to muslim.

England is the world?

second line
edit on 25-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
And all the English are moving to Australia ,but do you see me complaining.

Err, yes actually;

How do you know when a plane load of Britons lands in Sydney? You can still here the whine even after the engines are shutdown

Aussies, whinging about whinging, far surpasses any other nation on the planet for hypocrisy. What's the difference between yoghurt and Australia? Yoghurt has more culture.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Aussies, whinging about whinging, far surpasses any other nation on the planet for hypocrisy. What's the difference between yoghurt and Australia? Yoghurt has more culture.

Except Aussies taste way better.

As far as the Muslim in England thing, It's is a great place to move too. There is no overcrowding either.

I say could not happen to a nicer bunch of folk

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

top topics