It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Pyramids of Egypt be destroyed by the end of this year?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Cool story, chap.

If you read over my post, you'll see i never attacked anyone. Victim card won't work.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

And if you would read my post I never said you were hating. You were only injecting a link with some information. Or so I thought, until your second post.

Like I said; get some reading comprehension classes. You Islamophobes really suck at reading. Like, REALLY.

Edit:

Victim card won't work.

Self projection at its best. You are playing the victim card "evil muslims invading us". Grow up :-)
edit on 25-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Watch these tactics everyone:

Islamophobes

Not once have I incited any hatred. And the Islamic apologist paragraph is very timid, and isn't bias whatsoever

Don't be scared to have concerns with certain aspects of Islam (or any other religion)

Having concerns with certain political groups does't classify you as a "Islamaphobe", a "Xenophobe" or even "A Racist"- Just ignore this ignorance.

Self projection at its best. You are playing the victim card "evil muslims invading us". Grow up :-)

I'm not a victim, i won't let any political group make me a victim, if someone doesn't like my political views, i'm not going to call them a xenophobe, because i'm not awful like that.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You're a self confessed EDL member yeh?

Good look on you

Don't be scared to have concerns with certain aspects of Islam

And lest you feel like sharing your narrow view with people...

I'm from Iran, where your government helped into existence the Iranian regime. So you needn't tell me about opposing forms of Islam when you are still safely in the UK and sheltered, too scared and paranoid to really think, brain too mushy from watching too much of the telly...so you take sides with the xenophobes to have your uneducated ,and mind you, twisted opinion voiced.

And erm... "watch these tactics"?

I in my first reply didn't even take a hostile stance towards your post, you felt it was needed to attack me in your reply. Why? Well, my thoughts lead me to believe you are an Islamophobe, it means you are afraid of Muslims. And I'm not even a Muslim, so go figure...why the attack on my post?

edit on 25-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You're a self confessed EDL member yeh?

Nope.

LOL

Again, having concerns with a specific fundamentalist groups or political movements doesn't qualify someone as a xenophobe.

Deal with it.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nope.

LOL

I think you are.

Either that or you're a wannabe EDL member.

Don't say I'm not right...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No, I'm not.

I'm an honest person, I have no reason to lie about this on an internet forum - I'm not associated or involved with the EDL.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I'm very familiar with The Brotherhood. They are actually one of the more moderate Religious/Political groups in the region. They are also very keen to the needs of Egypt. Destroying the Pyramids (along with any of the other thousands of archaeological sites) would cripple Egypt's economy in a major way. This is why Egypt has been one of the leaders in the region so far as peace and anti-terrorism goes. They know that terrorist activities kill tourism, an industry that keeps Egypt afloat.

Needless to say, I would be shocked beyond belief if the brotherhood took such a drastic measure.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I'm very familiar with The Brotherhood. They are actually one of the more moderate Religious/Political groups in the region. They are also very keen to the needs of Egypt. Destroying the Pyramids (along with any of the other thousands of archaeological sites) would cripple Egypt's economy in a major way. This is why Egypt has been one of the leaders in the region so far as peace and anti-terrorism goes. They know that terrorist activities kill tourism, an industry that keeps Egypt afloat.

Needless to say, I would be shocked beyond belief if the brotherhood took such a drastic measure.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

The Muslim Brotherhood’s most influential theologian, Sheikh Yousef al Qaradawi, has repeatedly justified suicide bombings, called on Muslims to support the insurgency against American forces in Iraq, and justified the killing of civilians. “The martyrdom operations carried out by the Palestinian factions to resist the Zionist occupation are not in any way included in the framework of prohibited terrorism, even if the victims include some civilians," Qaradawi said in 2003, according to MEMRI. “Those who oppose martyrdom operations and claim that they are suicide are making a great mistake,” Qaradawi added.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That is the first I have heard of that. Do you happen to have a source for that quote? I'm not comparing The Brotherhood to the Dalai Lama, only noting that (in the past) they have stopped short of complete religious lunacy. That meaning suicide bombings, religious war, etc. I will admit I have not read up on The Brotherhood in a few years. Mubarak was certainly the dam holding back the tide in that respect.

With regards to the OP, I still do not see The Brotherhood, regardless of how radical they are, destroying the pyramids or any other major archaeological site. They are just too valuable, culturally and monetarily.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

They are actually one of the more moderate Religious/Political groups in the region

you're kidding right ?

This is Yusuf Al Qaradawi, the most prominent figure of the Islamic brotherhood.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by ateuprto

They are actually one of the more moderate Religious/Political groups in the region

you're kidding right ?

This is Yusuf Al Qaradawi, the most prominent figure of the Islamic brotherhood.

Truly awful. This should be in the news, in the papers, disseminated across the internet. And "moderate" Muslims should DEFINETLY be standing up to this wicked preaching.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Could the pyramids be destroyed? It is possible. Take, for example, the building of the Suez canal. The construction companies were looking for a source of materials. The Egyptian President proptly offered the company a large pile of rubble located on the Giza plain. He actually suggested that the dismantle the pyramids in order to build the Suez canal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join