It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Timing of Anders Behring Breivik

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ozzraven

How do you know that manifesto was actually written by the guy? Has it been confirmed it's his own writing or is it another invention like that of his new FB?

For a Norwegian he writes perfect English. I would never had guessed his FB would be in English or was the original one in Norwegian?

Lets say his manifesto was his....for an above average intelligent man, it's the biggest c0ck and bull drival I've ever read in my life.

I would suspect that he went to a school in Norway where they taught English. Not unlikely, since he had a somewhat privileged upbringing. If he also spent part of his language formative years in the UK, then he very well could have had a better than normal grasp of English to begin with by having the language formation encoded to the part of his brain that encodes for your Mother Language. UK Nanny?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozzraven

Where is the moral to criticize his actions if you believe in the same basis.
edit on 25-7-2011 by ozzraven because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what I see in the OP and many other members threads/posts. They have tried so hard to distance themselves from Breivik while also excusing his motives (fabricated or otherwise).

Personally, I think this lends credence to their sub-conscious recognition that this is what their ideologies can lead to when applied in an extreme manner. This can be said for any group; however, it is one thing to be in denial of it and another to at least acknowledge it and take steps to actively fight back against extremism in your own group.

And, to others: Please don't try to say that I just implied that all right-wingers have this tendency. What I said is that extremism from any side leads to these kinds of acts, and its best to acknowledge that it is entirely possible for this to happen in one's own group than it is to create nonsensical threads like these that are nothing more than a way to completely deny this fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

How do you know that manifesto was actually written by the guy? Has it been confirmed it's his own writing or is it another invention like that of his new FB?

For a Norwegian he writes perfect English. I would never had guessed his FB would be in English or was the original one in Norwegian?

Lets say his manifesto was his....for an above average intelligent man, it's the biggest c0ck and bull drival I've ever read in my life.

You make very valid points, but the whole photoshopping issue (that i saw in other people replys) is ridiculous.
I know a lot of people including myself that would photoshop his own pictures before publish it on places like facebook.

My guess is that as in every conspirancy, he is the one who wanted to be the face of the event. He prepared pictures for it and all. The manifesto had plagiarized other people's work (For what i read it on Internet), and the level of research makes me believe that there are a probably not so small group of people who think alike and helped to create the background to this document.

I really hope they could find and identify the whole group.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It would'nt surprise me......among Islamic suicide bombers are plenty of well educated Muslims. Most people think they are all from uneducated poor low soci-economic families which is far from the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

It would'nt surprise me......among Islamic suicide bombers are plenty of well educated Muslims. Most people think they are all from uneducated poor low soci-economic families which is far from the truth.

The hot house of a single predominate ideology to the exclusion of all other information has nothing on the force of The Entitled who feel they are denied their proper due.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thats if such a group he alleges he is attached to even exists. I'm not saying such groups don't exist but the guy was a quiet hermit type who did'nt have much social skills. If we are all to believe that manifesto is correct then it was obvious he only left his couch from playing video games to seek out chemicals and weapons inbetween the odd birthday or dinner party.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Wish he had done that. First round fired would have blown in the chamber and rendered the weapon useless instantly.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

did u actually read the op??
i think not

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Didn't the Department of Homeland Security come out and say recently that "white domestic terrorists" were the new terror threat? And now some "white" guy murders 90 kids? How convenient.
Now that Osama's dead (again) they need a new "boogeyman"- well here it is......

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

So the new boogey-man is a white Christian right-winger? But while people suggest this is contrived, they also excuse away his supposedly fabricated motives. It makes no sense.

"This guy isn't associated with us!! But the things he said in his manifesto about multiculturalism and Muslims is spot on, though".

I am not suggesting these are your sentiments (haven't seen your other posts), but this is the general response I keep seeing over and over again. Is it not entirely possible this guy had a SIMILAR ideology that many do but took it to a warped and twisted level?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

UK Nanny?

Few realize the powerful reach of the UK Nanny.

Love your acumen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Didn't the Department of Homeland Security come out and say recently that "white domestic terrorists" were the new terror threat? And now some "white" guy murders 90 kids? How convenient.
Now that Osama's dead (again) they need a new "boogeyman"- well here it is......

Spot on! With an almost limitless supply of "white domestic terrorists" the Department of Homeland Security can continue their power grab with this conceptual War on Terror. Way too convenient.

Or maybe this guy was simply acting on a long standing grudge. That fateful first day he had at camp forever burned in his memory when the other kids laughed and pointed at him in the shower...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The dude was a nutjob, plane and simple.

Do many people agree with some of his views? Yes, some of us are concerned about the negative aspects of immigration and the erosion of our culture - but would many of us go to that extreme? Nope.

But this is perfect for those in government in dealing with many of us that do not like where our countries are going - all they have to do is label anyone who disagrees as a domestic terrorist.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

It would seem that the same propaganda matrix is promoting two conflicting agendas. On the one hand, there is the constant demonization of Islam embodied by the “blood thirsty Muslim hungry for the souls of little babies while engulfing the World in a dark cloud of Sharia Law” vs. the “right wing, gun toting, neo-Nazi, anti-government White supremacist”.

The global brain washing machine seems to be a bit confused. Under Bush and Co., the alleged “war on terror” was waged with religious undertones almost likening it to the Crusades. This sentiment was actually encouraged. Now that they've agitated the masses, are they afraid that they’ve created a monster that now needs to be suppressed?

Maybe they’re simply employing their time tested and proven tactic of divide and conquer. Pit the two groups against each other while the puppet masters stay firmly in control.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hmmmm, I think the ultimate goal is for the two extremist groups to go to war with eachother and cause mayhem on our streets.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Agreed. Very astute observations.

One is forced to wonder about his circle of contacts and aquaintances and the human infrastructure and framework which might have influenced his decision making, and if he had paramilitary training (was obviously a marksman) and was on some form of anti-depression or anti-psychotic medication. He fits the usual profile.

I noticed that he was initially charged, not with mass murder, but "terrorism".

The reaction/response now obviously relates to increasing surveilance as a counter-measure against homegrown domestic terrorism.

Question: How can a single madman be allowed to change the world..? There's the outrage, imho, aside from the atrocity itself.

Originally posted by gladtobehere

It would seem that the same propaganda matrix is promoting two conflicting agendas. On the one hand, there is the constant demonization of Islam embodied by the “blood thirsty Muslim hungry for the souls of little babies while engulfing the World in a dark cloud of Sharia Law” vs. the “right wing, gun toting, neo-Nazi, anti-government White supremacist”.

The global brain washing machine seems to be a bit confused. Under Bush and Co., the alleged “war on terror” was waged with religious undertones almost likening it to the Crusades. This sentiment was actually encouraged. Now that they've agitated the masses, are they afraid that they’ve created a monster that now needs to be suppressed?

Maybe they’re simply employing their time tested and proven tactic of divide and conquer. Pit the two groups against each other while the puppet masters stay firmly in control.

Again, very astute observers we have here at ATS.

You guys, or many of you clearly understand the dimensions and framing of global psy-ops, while being able to remain objective.

My alchoholic room mate on the other hand, is the perfect guinepig for the media brainwashing, as he eats it all right up, hook, line and sinker, and reponds in the precise manner intended by these psy-ops, his chain properly yanked you could say.

His rant is that such things CANNOT be allowed to happen at any cost, even if it means a loss of perceived liberty and he seeths for retribution and vengeance in some form or another - think's I'm crazy when I say that there ought to be no reaction to make any changes at all, so as not to empower in any way such horrific acts.

It was reported on the news that all of Europe was feeling nervous and at risk in some way..? WTF? That's absurd.

edit on 25-7-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
But this is perfect for those in government in dealing with many of us that do not like where our countries are going - all they have to do is label anyone who disagrees as a domestic terrorist.

How convenient..

edit on 25-7-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozzraven
This madman labels himself as christian, Then you state that he does not represent all christians

But, When some muslim does an act of terrorism, then is the whole islamic culture the terrorist one.

It's easy to accommodate the world that way isn't it?

That's an easy question to answer.

At the core of Christianity are the admonitions to love one another as one loves themselves, to turn the other cheek when you are done wrong, and to do good to those who have persecuted you. That is what a "good" Christian does.

Conversely, to be a "good" Muslim, one must kill or subjugate anyone who does not convert to Islam. So if a Muslim isn't forcing people to worship as they worship, he/she is NOT a "good" Muslim.

Muslims believe that Mohammed was the "perfect man" and they should all aspire to be just like him. In truth, according to his own writings, Mohammed was a thief, a liar, a murderer, and a pedophile. Compare those attributes to the attributes of Christ who was truly a sinless, perfect man and you'll see the difference.

Breveik was not a "good" Christian in any way shape or form.
edit on 7/25/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

THERE IS NOTHING PERFECT ABOUT KILLING UNARMED PEOPLE.

Id love to do some hand to hand combat with that sad excuse for a human. (anders)

He looks like the guy who steals candy from babies.
edit on 25-7-2011 by SkepticUnderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
These events raise lots of questions. Why choose the summer camp of the ruling party as a target. Did one guy do it. More often than not the perpetrator shoots himself at the end of a rampage. This would seem to have the globalists fingerprints all over it. This guy could have snapped but it seems like he had his plate full to set a bomb off in the parliament then rush to the camp.The obvious question is did he act alone. Secondly, what did Anders stand to gain from this. It is certainly not the notariety from slaughtering so many people. Why is access by the press so restricted? Questions, questions, lots of questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join