It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time-Space Interlacing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a difficult idea, however, with a bit of contemplation, it can be proven that there can actually be different "time referentials" for example, if we live in a collective chain of events, that we can collectivley remember, and that has a collective and cohesive representation to our perception, then that existence would be called a "3D" existence.

However, if our memories were not as clear, and if the events that occured in the past did not have a collective resonance, then each of us would perceive a different "past" and although we would be in a differing state of "present" because the "past" would be different, there would not be a "solid state" of reality, as different "pasts" would interlace and produce a "present" that can shift in different directions and orientations.

Phenomenon of such "4D" existence would be the following:

- Radically alternating physical appearances, especially of ones own person i.e. if you are in a depressed state of mind, then your exterior would appear different than if you were in a positive state of mind.
- Reduced reliance on mental faculties and a lessened degree of the ability to plan out our actions
- Radically shifting perceptions of ordinary objects, various objects only existing to the eyes of various individuals

Essentially, such an existence would be a combination of what we readily perceive in this "3D" world and regularly occuring phenomenon that we usually link to either "hallucinations" or "dreams".

From that perspective, what occurs is that the core of time exists as a constant, and perception exists as strands of time, that can either be in a forward or reverse direction, that can interlace and intersect, however, not retrace themselves, but interleave like a fabric.
edit on 25-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I for one am glad that you are even contemplating the 4th dimension. Apparently know one wants to talk about it...so good for you...my thoughts..

The fourth is not much different from the third execpt a few increased abilities in some and general uplifiting of awareness. However, if you can meditate and activate in the 4th dimension....you may shoot into the 5th dimension which is totally creating your reality the way you want...

If it was me...in the 5th...I would be in flowing white robes, with my blonde hair cascading...by a babbling brook with flutes and birds singing....hey this is my 5th dimension...not yours....so........

Anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I use the currently understood "jargon" of "dimensions" however, what I perceive is as similar to how you have explained - basically at the upper most limit is ones own imagination, where one can exist in thier own world and surround themselves with thier own creative thoughts, where other individuals in such planes only act in accordance to thier own realities, and any form of interraction is positivley beneficial.

I believe that reality was initially a very chaotic place, and realms such as ours, or "3D" have simply stagnated and have become "solid" due to a lack of variety, essentially, the strands of time have collected to form in predictable ways, and eventually this creates a kind of "track" that holds reality into pre-defined structures, and essentially, and this is the biggest shock - if there were many if not most of all the individuals on this planet whom had the ability to imagine what they see, or had open and creative minds, then this planet would naturally evolve to higher "densities".

join