It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Massacre: Anders Breivik = Anders of Dragon Age 2?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You know guys i read the manifesto of this Anders norway shooter, he seems to integrate games like Modern Warfare 2 'multiplayer' into his simulation phase and he even said this:

"My concerns and angst relating to this phase impacted my motivation, to a point where I
had to initiate specific counter-measures to reverse the loss of morale and motivation. I
decided that the correct approach to reversing it was to initiate another DBOL steroid cycle
and intensify my strength training. I also spent some time locating and downloading some
new inspirational music. A lot of new vocal trance tracks and some inspirational music by
Helene Bøksle. In addition; I decided I would allow myself to play the newly launched
expansion: World of Warcraft – Cataclysm. The combination of these three counter
measures, in addition to my 3 weekly indoctrination/meditation walks, resulted in my
morale and motivation again peaking."

IMO World of Warcraft wtheck? countermeasures? For a hardcore Justicar Knight he sounds like a kid to me

He relates simulate & meditate in some of his revelations

"I simulate/meditate while I go for a walk, playing my Ipod in my
neighbourhood. This consists of a daily 40 minute walk while at the same time
philosophising ideologically/performing self indoctrination and the mental simulation of
the operation while listening to motivational and inspiring music. I simulate various
future scenarios relating to resistance efforts, confrontations with police, future
interrogation scenarios, future court appearances, future media interviews etc. or I
philosophise about certain articles in the book. This daily mental exercise or ritual keeps
me fully motivated and charges my batteries. And I’m sure it can work for other people
as well."

February 2010
"I just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game. It is probably the best military simulator out
there and it’s one of the hottest games this year. I played MW1 as well but I didn’t really
like it as I’m generally more the fantasy RPG kind of person – Dragon Age Origins etc .and
not so much into first person shooters. I see MW2 more as a part of my training-simulation
than anything else. I’ve still learned to love it though and especially the multiplayer part is
amazing. You can more or less completely simulate actual operations."

If he uses random articles from books in philosophizing what could stop him from using "game character script" as tools for his philosophy. I'm just surprised he did not mention the game COD BlackOps that could potentially be another topic in the making.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Online multiple player and PvP gaming is chock full of hate and bigotry. Not in the game itself, but in the players. From all over the World. The Asians all despise each other. etc. He disabled Vent so that our children couldn't hear them.

The amount of hate this segment of boy-men are carrying around on this planet staggers the imagination. The only good thing about them is that most of them are too damn lazy to do a damn thing with it other than hit buttons.

<< 1   >>

join