It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Massacre: Anders Breivik = Anders of Dragon Age 2?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I saw this picture on google images, just thought I should share it on ATS. An interesting note is that Dragon Age 2 came out first before the Norway incident. Also, Anders Breivik was an avid gamer (WoW, Modern Warfare 2, etc.)

Life imitates art or vice versa. Food for thought. And yeah, they're both "Templars".

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by btyoung21

that's stupid. Idiotic.. Seriously? The guy looks like David Duchovny with blonde hair. Go make an x files conspiracy post lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hahahaha what an interesting connection!

But what would he be doing in Norway? He would more likely be in Amsterdam chasing the ladies, no?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Wow, what a stretch mate!! Just wow.

Next when an airport in Russia gets shot up, lets all say Call of Duty predicted that!

Seriously mate, there is nothing in this "conspiracy theory" of yours.

vvv

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Is the Anders avitar, which you pictured, the avitar of a gamer who plays Dragon Age 2? Or is it a character written into the game. I'm not familiar with that game, so I don't know.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Seems flimsy.

What I do know, is that Anders Breivik is only four degrees away from Kevin Bacon.

Anders Breivik shares Norwegian nationality with famous actress Greta Gryn; who was in the 1947 film Tomorrow We Live with Herbert Lom.

Lom was in the 1983 adaptation of the Stephen King Novel The Dead Zone with Jackie Burroughs; who was in the 2004 movie Cavedweller with ...Kevin Bacon!!!

Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Very interesting, im sure he loved that game.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Its not an Avatar. Its an actual character written in-game. I'm not saying it directly influenced it. The parallel is just interesting at best.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
Its not an Avatar. Its an actual character written in-game. I'm not saying it directly influenced it. The parallel is just interesting at best.

Yep. It is interesting. Who knows...people relate to mythical idea in strange ways sometimes. If he was a gamer then maybe he played this game and synched up with this character for some reason...maybe because it had his name and looked a little like him. Maybe the real life Anders thought he was the Dragon Age Anders.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21

How is it interesting?

It seems silly to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It Could be. A lot of people write off the influence of video games on people (I'm a gamer myself). But I guess in their own little way, it does influence you.

Worth noting, real life Anders has been in an Masonic order loosely based on the Knights Temlplars years before this game was released. He was disillusioned by how Europe came to be (socially and culturally). And eventually lead to this massacre.

The character Anders from DA2 also has a similar story, belonging to a Templar class, disillusioned by the ruling class' handling of foreign threats and such. Leading to him assaulting and murdering members of the Chantry (Templar institute).

I could go on with the parallels. Like how they were both soft-spoken and mild mannered individuals, and how surprised their peers were when this happened. It is important to note that real life Anders was doing all this even BEFORE in-game Anders was written into the game.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

April 25 - "I was finally back to normal. I had spent the past couple of weeks playing through Dragon Age II and a couple of other newly released games. Awesome!"

Are we sure this is a game character and not his actual avatar? I don't know alot about online gaming but this does seem a little odd!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
check this news clips out about the anders & anders connection

www.postchronicle.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Firstly, Anders is a mage and a Grey Warden, not a Templar.
He is also host to the spirit named Justice brought over from the Fade.

Secondly, Alistair would be mighty irritated if he had heard this.

Thirdly, It's A Game! This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Ever.

p.s.: Ser Pounce-a-lot rocks.
edit on 7/25/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
LOL op I don't care what anyone says about this, but I find it extremely funny!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Your thread is in my opinion worthy of mention and further intense discussion in a ATS kind of way where sharing thoughts are encouraged and accepted without all the naysayers requesting "proof" as if providing proof will actually do anything meaningful to improve or change matters.

I not only support your unusual finding as being meaningful, but l also think that further explanation of how such an observation could in fact be something key which we should immediately associate with the serious subject matter of MK-Ultra "mind control methodologies."

I feel that while the scoffers and the naysayers will just merely and prematurely explain away or rationalize and or limit their thinking on this subject matter, but the use of such games to condition early age mind control programming subjects, is a mind control mechanism or methodology that is not out the realm of real science fact.

I find the parallels you have reported on to be too perfect to not ponder further, and so, in that regard, I wish to add some discussion and some additional food for thought on this gaming parallel and gaming character finding.

I have been looking into the mind control aspects of this Norway shooting and while we have multiple witness reports of a second shooter, reports of men dressed in black hours before the Norway explosion moving around screening the vicinity, reports of the shooter talking into some type of radio headpiece as if in communication with someone else, the time of travel differences and anomalies with the bombing in Norway and the shooters arrival at the island for the shooting spree, all seem to point or infer that this shooter did not act alone.

I myself quickly concluded that these two incidents, but more specifically the island shooting spree was not the act of a lone wolf mad man on a crusade to beckon his fellow white peoples in Europe to begin the cleansing of the land and to begin the protection of what is left of Europe before the evil Muslim hoard invades further and imposes more Marxist legislation that supports such Muslim groups and Muslim future ambitions.

No, I think that the shooter was acting in too methodical a manner which all required extensive planning, timing and coordination. These simple points could not be achieved by one man alone on a quest.

The mind control aspects of the unusual gaming parallel makes me think that "the game" like many other games requires a belief, a commitment to the "Game". Such games are usually played on line, on the Internet and most good games have their own game server where you can play day and night and against other players around the world while achieving different levels of mastery of the game based on how each individual got to his or her respective level of achievement or mastery to achieve super kill levels of play within the game.

Such gaming sites promoting certain games in effect record every game played and because most of these games are self learning programs it can take, it can I should say, identify all players who adapt to the game better than others.

These good players, so identified by their own gaming excellence history of gaming play, can become the select, the few, the chosen to some future secret and covert government or black evil group with a mind control programming agenda that can use such youth in later life as adults and can because of the subtle mind control programming be activated by someone who has knowledge of the inducing code words and triggers needed to activate the mind control subjects.

It is as an adult, where such select individuals would be used in black projects such as the Norway bombing and shooting spree. In fact, I feel gaming is the primary means of identifying all good and suitable mind control subjects by monitoring of gaming circles where kids get to go shoot as many as they can while using some cunning and mental factors to win within the game as well as achieving a level of mastery that takes self effort to achieve.

Anyway, I wanted to say that so far, I am each day, the more I read, the more I learn, that this Norway shooter had a life that was prepared to do what he did and I seriously think that you have found tangible evidence of such a long term mind control programming effort.

Now all we have to do is figure out who the puppet masters are and whether there are hundreds or perhaps thousands more of these type of mind controlled individuals who from a young age to their current adult age status are just waiting unsuspectingly for someone with key knowledge to activate their mind control programming and begin a slew of international incidents that build upon each subsequent event so as to achieve some larger NWO agenda or global one world government goal.

Anyway, I hope that you understand what I am trying to explain, because in my opinion, your gaming find is the most critical piece of information to date that connects the dots better than anything or anyone has reported to date.

While I realize this is only my opinion, at least I have one that I am willing to share and discuss.

I thank you in a big ATS conspiratorial kind of way for taking the time and the effort to thread this subject matter and for showing us the material you found, so we can decide for ourselves what it all might mean.

Ignore the naysayer and the slugs, they don't have the time to read about such matters let alone think deeply on such matters because of course such types are afraid their brains will explode if they read too much that forces them to think critically for longer than three minutes.

Thanks again in a big ATS kind of way for contributing what you have posted, because it shows or at least infers more than most currently understand about what is going on inside the mental functions of the Norway shooter.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not a crazy theory at all. From the shooter's manifesto, we know he played the game:

I just completed Dragon Age Origins not long ago. A brilliant game!
It’s important to have fun a few hours every day.

AND

I played MW1 as well but I didn’t really like it as I’m generally more the fantasy RPG kind of person – Dragon Age Origins etc .and not so much into first person shooters.

AND

It was now April 25th and I was finally back to normal. I had spent the past couple of weeks playing through Dragon Age II and a couple of other newly released games. Awesome!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Boreas and Max Black,

I thought all I got from starting this thread were bashers.

@ Max Black

Gaming, as of late, has been so interactive in a sense that the human player often feels that he is INSIDE the game, or the game is INSIDE of him? If this even makes sense at all. I wouldn't be surprised if in 20-30 years, developers create games that allow you to tap into a virtual reality that shuts down your real-world consciousness and transfers you INTO the game itself.

I'll try to dig in more regarding Anders.

@ Entermemo

Yes, Anders is an in-game built-in character. He is not the creation of Anders Breivik. Seems creepy no?

Upon learning of this parallelism and how games affect the human mind. Clinically, I am not a sociopath, but upon learning of the Norway massacre, I didn't feel an ounce of pity or sadness. I DO NOT KNOW WHY. I have no hatred against their country or harbor any kind of hate for whatever race or creed. But I feel like these games have desensitized me. I wanted to feel sad but I couldn't, my mind rationalized the whole event as a 'random occurence that happens once in a while'. I believe I started this thread in part because I feel guilty from not feeling anything for the victims of this incident.
edit on 25-7-2011 by btyoung21 because: Answered some comments

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Or it could be that the disturbed, unbalanced, psychopathic killer did this because he's a disturbed, unbalanced, psychopathic killer and not because he played some games.
Just a thought.

You know, remember the days when we used to place the responsibility on the individual and not some outlying external cause?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Or it could be that the disturbed, unbalanced, psychopathic killer did this because he's a disturbed, unbalanced, psychopathic killer and not because he played some games.
Just a thought.

You know, remember the days when we used to place the responsibility on the individual and not some outlying external cause?

When was that exactly. The Garden of Eden? You were there? Fascinating.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join