It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see changes happening , there not good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
The United States isn�t killing all Muslims or filling concentration camps.

Can you really be sure of this?

Originally posted by BasementAddix
for many obvious reason Bush chose to deal with Iraq first...I think it has to do with what the public wants

Sorry if i missed qouted you, but i think the people turned out in unprecedented masses to protest agianst the governments decision to go to war with Iraq, only to be UNDEMORCRATICLY IGNORED.

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
It's sad that most people still believe Al-Qaeda is a Muslim Extremist terror apparatus. You can thank the media for that.

In order to stop all this, peace must prevail between people of all faiths.

Very true.

Originally posted by The Vagabond
They want to lead their people in conquest to become as great as they can personally become. If peace were made, these people would become nothing.

This is a discription of the Bush administration.

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Fitz don't forget about Kosovo. NATO went in there because the ethnic Albanians who are MUSLIMS were being butchered and exterminated by the Serbs.

Yeah, it was also very close to europe.

I dont think for one minute that it will ever get as bad for the muslims as it did for the jew. But the powers that be will always help protect thier pockets [oh and ours] first.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by kode]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Valhall, ive looked aagain at the statement you quoted and i dont say that it discriminates againsts muslims atall in it.

Sorry but i cant just see it perhaps you should be more specific and then explain why please.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Fitz don't forget about Kosovo. NATO went in there because the ethnic Albanians who are MUSLIMS were being butchered and exterminated by the Serbs.

Unless you don't consider them true Muslims?

Im afraid i wouldent know enough in depth information about that conflict to comment im afraid.

But im sure others do if you want to elaborate on your idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey Fitzpatrick

it nice to know there are some people of sound mind on this forum. keep it up and maybe if we can change the views of even 1 person who thinks that bombing mosques and killing people will bring about peace it would be good.

I agree completely with what you said, it is wrong that we rush to send troops to invade iraq when there are not any WMDs and we dont do anything about sudan where people are dying everyday.

The whole argument about protecting human rights in iraq is a lie! Why are we not invading saudi arabia which has one of the worlds worst human rights records? or indonesia which is just as bad.

we all know this is only a war for control of oil.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodeI dont think for one minute that it will ever get as bad for the muslims as it did for the jew. But the powers that be will always help protect thier pockets [oh and ours] first.

I really hope that it doesn't get as bad as that but all I see is the way the media reports things. Stories about relatively minor things are blown out of all proportion just because the person involved appeared 'middle eastern'

I think this is only just the start of it.......

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Unless you don't consider them true Muslims?

I'm afraid that simply is not true, it would be nice if it was but it isn't.

the official reason given was "to curb milosevic's ability to wage war on an innocent civilian population and prevent an impending humanitarian disaster"

This is such a big lie! The NATO bombing precipated large scale ethnic cleansing by serb forces. they claim that the genocide began before the bombing.

According to NATO reports about 2000 people had been killed and several thousand had become 'internally displaced' in kosovo in the year before the war. After the war in a British government report it said that 10,000 people had been killed in the months before and up to the end of the 1999 war!

This means that 8000 more people were killed during the war than before!!!!

In documents released by the german government from february 1999 which were being used to decide the status of kosovan refugees in germany state 'the often feared humanitarian catastrophe threatening the Albanian civil population has been averted'

In April 1999 CIA director George tenet had forecast that serb forces might respond by accelarating ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, on 28 march General Shelton chairman of the joint chiefs of staff noted that air strikes might provoke serb soldiers into greater acts of butchery.

The defence committee concluded in october 2000 that 'all the evidence suggests that plans to initiate the air campaign hastened the onset of the disaster'. It also said that 'whilst the strategy did in the end result in milosevic withdrawing his forces from kosovo, it did not achieve its aim of averting a humanitarian disaster' !

Of course there also were numerous war crimes committed by NATO in the war such as the bombing of civilian targets, the tv station and bridges which were packed with civilians and were too narrow for tanks to cross anyway.

have a look into it and I'm sure you will find that the basis of the war was once again all a big lie!

[edit on 22-8-2004 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
what do you see as the EU...all european country's or some and if some of them which?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think France is the one controlling the EU

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join