It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see changes happening , there not good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I can see changes happening, just the same as what happened to jews in nazi germany, the begining stages are happening to muslims in this society.

I beg people not to let judgments based on information given in the media let them shape there discisions. Be humane and stand up for peoples rights.
Muslim , christian or atheist care for each other , love each other.

Dont discrimanate or killl someone because of there beliefs, talk to them , negotiate and work for a better future. The "future" is decided in the now. How can we have a peaceful future if the world keeps on fighting and atacking for the minds gain.

The "west" has troops stationed across the world some stationed doing nothing , some fighting in Iraq, , But noones can be seen in places wherer there really needed, Sudan why is noone there people are dieing and being raped and nothing is done, Economic sancations by the un. Do the people fighting there care if they can trade or not.

Thanks for reading

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My Aplause to you friend

it is a must that people notice how they can be influenced by mass media, and how easy is to start to hate something just based on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Who are you referring to in the discrimination paragraph?...

And I dont understand you...you say in one paragraph to negotiate for peace....then in the next you state something about troops not being in Sudan...Bush is negotiating with Sudan...w/o troops...I think youre failing to realize that negotiating is a long process...and you must decide if we should keep negotiating with Sudan or should we send troops...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don�t think the Nazi comparison is an accurate description of the war on terror. The United States isn�t killing all Muslims or filling concentration camps. We are fighting a war against a radical group hell bent on destroying America and perverting the word of Allah to gain support for their political and religious ideas. Museums aren�t being targeted for extermination. This radical group started the war and the United States needs to respond swiftly in order to prevent future attacks on the American people.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we are setting up democratic nations, they are gaining their freedom not loosing it.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Myapologise,s basementAddix if i dident make myself clear thanks for pointing it out. I was commenting on how we are sending troops into Iraq And not suddan. Not that we should send troops into sudan. I was saying that the Goverments seem to view the situations in the middle east as more worthy of tehre troops than the weorst humaritarian disaster of the time.

But i dont undersatnd how i am being discrimative, can you tell me please.

And KingLizard i never we were filing them in concentration camps,i was saying the events that triggered that situation in nazi germany i can see surfacing in this society against muslims, I sincerly hope this does not happen.

And i dont think the "radical" group started the war with the states. Eventss in the now Were set by events in the "past". What they were taught and experienced in there early youth was not upto them. There hate is based on past mistake by humans.

I never said they were not setting up democracies in the countries we invaded. I hope that it benifits the world and works out.

But the thing is the people of the country did not fight for there democracry , the people in the country did not want it enough, and in enough force. So some may say were giving them the freedom the dident really desire.

You say they are hell bent on destroying america, your talking about the united states i think. So what are they fighting there fighting, a goverment a set of words and laws , that has allowed people to manipulate and take advantage of people the enviroment and strengthen the ego,s hold over us all. Do you think many of them want to destroy everyone in the states. If the saw a baby born inthe states would they just instantly kill it, If they did then i agree they are terrorist/murderers and need to be reabilitated.

Tahnks for replying.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick

You say they are hell bent on destroying america, your talking about the united states i think. So what are they fighting there fighting, a goverment a set of words and laws , that has allowed people to manipulate and take advantage of people the enviroment and strengthen the ego,s hold over us all. Do you think many of them want to destroy everyone in the states. If the saw a baby born inthe states would they just instantly kill it, If they did then i agree they are terrorist/murderers and need to be reabilitated.

So if the power shifted to them the question i guess is, would they do the same thing to us? If the tables were different would we be the terrorists? And its sad but we can't allow the chance to see if they would kill a new born baby.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Odds are..if Bush gets re-elected...youll see troops in Sudan...for many obvious reason Bush chose to deal with Iraq first...I think it has to do with what the public wants...when the Sudan issue becomes "popular"...troops will be going there...sad...but true...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And KingLizard i never we were filing them in concentration camps,i was saying the events that triggered that situation in nazi germany i can see surfacing in this society against muslims, I sincerly hope this does not happen.

Still not a good corrolary (sp). You see, the Jews didn't give Nazi Germany a reason to begin hating them. They came up with that on their own. Radical Muslims, however, have given the world a reason, with the attacks against the western world. The problems that will face the muslim nation in the near future, will be a direct result of the extremist that put it upon themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You are correct Fitzpatrick. People of the Muslim faith are being demonized. And which nation on this Earth would like to exterminate all Muslims? I don't need to answer that because most probably know who I'm talking about.

The major terror attacks that happen around the world are not masterminded and orchestrated by Muslim extremists. For example, the terror apparatus called Al-Qaeda is not run by Muslim extremists. This group is run by particular Intelligence Agencies based in the United States and Israel.

The people who are causing all the terror, such as 9/11, and the demonization of people of the Muslim faith are not going to stop.

It's sad that most people still believe Al-Qaeda is a Muslim Extremist terror apparatus. You can thank the media for that.

In order to stop all this, peace must prevail between people of all faiths.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I disagree. The process of radicalizing antisemitism in Germany began by picking a scapegoat group which was already somewhat unpopular, then by bringing racist indoctrination into schools and public policy. We see the very opposite here in America. Especially in schools there has been no tollerance and certainly no promotion of racism, and the urge for understanding of moderate versus radical islam has been encouraged by the government and a variety of private organizations.

And i dont think the "radical" group started the war with the states. Eventss in the now Were set by events in the "past". What they were taught and experienced in there early youth was not upto them. There hate is based on past mistake by humans.

I disagree. Your logic is incomplete. You should have followed through and determined who made the past mistake of teaching the youth to hate. Failing to do so is not just flawed, but deceptive.

There are hundreds if not thousands of religious and political leaders who have or aspire to gain power through spreading hate. They want to lead their people in conquest to become as great as they can personally become. If peace were made, these people would become nothing. They keep this war alive and growing, and they expanded it to include America. They DID start it.

But the thing is the people of the country did not fight for there democracry , the people in the country did not want it enough, and in enough force. So some may say were giving them the freedom the dident really desire.

Agree, but only in part. Although there is no room to claim that the Ba'ath and Taliban governments were wanted (in fact Afghanistan was in open revolution) it is true that America has introduced a level of personal freedom which they may or may not want. Some cultures believe in and like a certain level of authority-take Japan for instance.
This does not make America's efforts wrong, but it does beg the question of whether we should install democracies or allow the appointment of absolutely any form of government the people may like?

So what are they fighting there fighting, a goverment a set of words and laws , that has allowed people to manipulate and take advantage of people the enviroment and strengthen the ego,s hold over us all. Do you think many of them want to destroy everyone in the states.

Fighting our government -is- fighting our people. What would they replace our government with? Would they build a democracy and leave, or would they put us under a radical islamic dictatorship and flog us for shaving (or was that a capital crime?)?

If the saw a baby born inthe states would they just instantly kill it, If they did then i agree they are terrorist/murderers and need to be reabilitated.

"Rehabilitate"? We aren't talking about criminals with personality disorders being handled by law enforcement. We are talking about enemies of our very existence being handled by our military.
Rehabilitate says you. Locate, Close with, and Destroy says I.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Odds are..if Bush gets re-elected...youll see troops in Sudan...for many obvious reason Bush chose to deal with Iraq first...I think it has to do with what the public wants...when the Sudan issue becomes "popular"...troops will be going there...sad...but true...

My feelings exactly... Though Iam not sure that its really Bush's decision, or even has been Bush's plan to do what has gone down.

I mean that I think that these wars have all been planned out to some extent... All the war planners need is Reason, Oppertunity, and a Face of a man to take the fall when the poop hits the fan, like it always will in war.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Vagabond, You say they are threatening your very existance, what do you mean by this. Do you mean your physical possesions, or your life. Why is either of these more important than anothers life.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Excuse me, fitz, but you seem to be mighty confused.

Why would us sending troops into Iraq and not Sudan indicate that we are discriminating against Muslims???

The problem in the Sudan is connected with Muslims as well. If you'll read up on that, you'll find that out.

So...one could argue, that going INTO Sudan would indicate a stalking of Muslims, right?

Your argument is weak.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Valhall, my apologies but i cant see where i said that sending troops into iraq and not suddan indicated that we are discriminating against muslims. Can you tell me where i said this please, and then if i did i would answer

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I don�t think the Nazi comparison is an accurate description of the war on terror. The United States isn�t killing all Muslims or filling concentration camps.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we are setting up democratic nations, they are gaining their freedom not loosing it.

Not filling concentration camps? No, I agree...ours are called prisons like Abu Girab.

Setting up democratic nations? Dont you mean "spreading capitalism" and setting up a puppet government that will bend to the wishes of the western world. You can't seriously think that we are at all concerned about some third world Democracy? Money is the name of the game with the rich, and they are addicted to that Black drug called OIL.....hmmm.....and wouldn't you know....they run our country

This whole situation revolves around $$$$$ and there is certainly plenty to be made.

Ah, Capitalism.....isnt it wonderful

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Fitz don't forget about Kosovo. NATO went in there because the ethnic Albanians who are MUSLIMS were being butchered and exterminated by the Serbs.

Unless you don't consider them true Muslims?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Jazzerman has a point, are we trying to give them democracy or capitalism? There is a difference.

p.s. Is that Lee Trundle on your sig? Swansea fan?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Chris...yes, its Trundle. I am a Swansea fan from the United States...its a long story....

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The "west" has troops stationed across the world some stationed doing nothing , some fighting in Iraq, , But noones can be seen in places wherer there really needed, Sudan why is noone there people are dieing and being raped and nothing is done, Economic sancations by the un. Do the people fighting there care if they can trade or not.

Right here...you make the statement right here.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
People that are predjudice of all muslims are just uneducated, closed minded morons. One of my best friends is Jordanian. He and his family are some of the best people that I know. They even buy Christmas presents for thier christian friends. they are peaceful people who are accepting of other ppl's beliefs and only want the same in return. Dont let the actions of these militant extremists form your opinion of the whole muslim culture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join