It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your Theories on Ghosts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As many have already stated, I believe science will catch up to 'ghosts' one of these days, and from my own observation and study, I have serious doubts that 'ghosts' are the 'spirits' of people. I'm leaning more and more towards 'ghosts' being projections of human subconscious.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I never say the word ''ghost'' I believe the ora of energy we have can indeed attach itself into the atmosphere to things or places we cherish when we pass, cause I believe energy is never wasted, just recycled.

I have actually seen apparitions, not clear ones I can say are human, but it was something and it was with sound mind and skeptic heart, I cant explain it and noone else can explain it to me, and I have some creepy EVP's but to me I still have to actually see a clear human being standing there for a amount of time that will suffice myself into saying the word GHOST.

Nothing has been proven for anything, not aliens ( even though it obvious there are lifeforms just from the sheer number of galaxies) doesn't mean they have been here, not ghosts, nor cryptid.

The energy I and others collect have to come from somewhere and its hard to make people that look at life through rational eyes and make them believe in something so awesome, cause it is awesome.

I didn't believe for my first 23 years of life, still am skeptic, but when I had my experiences it opened up my mind.

I don't watch ANY paranormal shows, I like Destination Truth for entertainment purposes, but I went to a Ghosthunter's seminar, and I just didn't see eye to eye with them. They try to act like they are debunkers on the show, but in private you can tell they have a little fraud in them.

Basically you have a choice, you have to believe, not believe, or stay tuned. I just choose to stay tuned with a slight lean to believe cause of what I have seen and learned.

And remember it's called paranormal not ghostanormal, paranormal means to me, something that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation.

Just because something is paranormal does not make it a human or demon ghost.

It is a fun feild to learn about and Im still learning, but PLEASE don't go by the TV shows you will find nothing.

I am working very hard on a project, won't say nothing now it is still in its creative area. But I think it may open some eyes.
edit on 2-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have actually always believed in ghosts..but I've always had a few questions

Why do some show up as the actual image of a person, while others only show up as lights?
Why do they show up wearing clothes? how does the imprint of the clothing stay with them? (LOL, when I voiced this question in a car ride, my 10 year old said..."well, would you want to see a naked ghost? my answer of course was no, her reasoning was "well, then, maybe God gave them away to keep their clothes!")

If some ghosts are here? does that mean all those who have died are actually still here?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Because most of them are fake thats why. Most paranormal experiences that are real come from personal experiences and those are the hardest to prove.

I just don't personally believe photos of full bodied ghosts when I see them.
edit on 2-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There really -needs- to be a serious concerted effort with good equipment and funds in general,
to -snare- and -detain- several ghosts. Then interrogate them about what is really going on with them, or learn that they don't know exactly, if that is the case.
Ghosts are real, I've had some experiences. But thats all I can give you with certainty.
edit on 2-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join