It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official ATS Bands/Musicians Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Regardless of genre, if you're a musician or in a band or even a songwriter looking for someone to make your ideas a reality, post here.

Lets get everyone connected and who knows? Big things might happen thanks to the ATS music community.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Check out my signature: Click on My Music.

EDIT:
I have 17 songs on Youtube so far.
My 3 favorites and their genre:

Hasting to Watch the Rain: Classical
Systematic Infringement: Techno/Trance
Nocturnal Electromagnetic Radiation: Alternative Rock (Instrumental)

But there are more great songs--All are composed and played by me (With a friend here and there )

edit on 25-7-2011 by PhysicsAdept because: Songs

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
While i'm not any of the things you listed, I am a fan of good music and people that work hard for the things they want in life. So I'll support you as much as I can, get the word out, personal message staff to vote for you, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nice thread, my brother started this website Musicians Classified if your looing for international work, all you have to do is send through a demo and a decent profile and your on the books -

On another note, I also am a musician/songwriter and have a over 15 songs on this website Band for the Day
Rock on

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
All of my music can be found here: STAK. Half hard rock, half instrumental rock.

I'm an "open-source" musician, meaning you can download all of it for free.

My newer (read: better) stuff is the first 20-ish songs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, I prefer to play improv lead guitar in the the style of bluegrass / jam band.

nothing posted right now...all my recordings are on cassette tapes (living in the past, i know)

i prefer not to play covers, unless it;s tweaked enough to call my own

Also play a little banjo and mandolin, but recently lost those instruments in a fire and have not replaced them yet)

looking for a rhythm guitar player to jam with.

(that's me on my orange schecter in the signature pic)
edit on 25-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

Good stuff! I just downloaded some of it. I only have checked out 3, but 2012 is the one I like best so far.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ive been jamming with mark along time(1991) writen tons of songs but he has a new one called "SKULL AND BONES" its a nice F U to TPTB. can be heard here

www.reverbnation.com...

all are good, he has mad song writen skills. check them out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Thanks! Glad ya like it... 2012 was probably my masterpiece. I wish I was better at mixing/mastering though because I did all that myself too.

I can't wait to check out some of these other posters' music. I'll have to get on an actual PC tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

Not bad! Some of it kind of reminds me of some super early Floyd stuff with a distinct Southern flare. I'm guessing he considers himself a guitarist?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

anyone lucky enough to see him play would consider him a guitar player... great guitar soloest,, and great song writer.
thanks for taking the time to check it out. and good coments as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You might enjoy my band if you are into: the strokes, the arctic monkeys, the beatles, thin lizzy

We were originally known as the troubleclefs before changing our name to Random Animals and we will have a full length album out this year if all goes as planned.

Our music (i suggest the songs greensky, slowgun assassin, and may to start) : www.myspace.com/thetroubleclefs

Also.. to anyone curious I sing in this band.
edit on 25-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Good thread idea.
Me and my university buds have a psychedelic\indie rock band from new zealand and will be recording soon..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi guys I'm Silent Company ..nice to meet ya =)
My homepage here: www.silent-company.com...
My youtube here: www.youtube.com...

I play some guitar/bass/drums and just recently began using sequencing and programing, I'm constantly collaborating with singers and lyricist and new song projects.

I haven't had the chance yet to check out or read this thread and listen to any posted music, but will take some time soon as I can . .Looking forward to it =)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is ATS.. if the so called music has any sort of conspiracy than im all for it, but this isn't freaking myspace. i'm a musician myself, but i'm getting sick of seeing my ATS flooded with self music promoters, as well as religious fanatics. go post your stuff on a website designed for music.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It looks like I have a lot of listening to do today.

Throwing mine out there as well. I've been writing lyrics since I was 8 and writing songs on guitar since I was 15 or so. I don't do genre but my heroes are Bowie, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, and so forth.

My band is the Church of Entertainment Hedonism, and a good sampler of our music can be found here:

soundcloud.com...

All songs are FREE to download as well.

I'll listen and comment on the artists above me after work. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Our page on soundclick can be found here....

www.soundclick.com...

Thanks for starting this thread!

S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Nice thread.

My sig link is for my own personal project, but I'm starting to put together a band for live performances.

Know anybody in the San Diego area that plays drums and/or bass?

Lockout available for equipment, many established songs, recording capabilities, nice location.

Probably a long shot, but what the hey, you never know!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

I am willing to bet that everybody posting their music here has at least one song about conspiracies or other ATS worthy subject matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

Well.. actually the point of the thread would be to give people a place to promote so it wouldn't pollute the rest of the site and also.. it's in the music forums so you really have no reason to complain.. brah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join