It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Official ATS Bands/Musicians Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Regardless of genre, if you're a musician or in a band or even a songwriter looking for someone to make your ideas a reality, post here.

Lets get everyone connected and who knows? Big things might happen thanks to the ATS music community.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
reply to post by curious7

Check out my signature: Click on My Music.

I have 17 songs on Youtube so far.
My 3 favorites and their genre:

Hasting to Watch the Rain: Classical
Systematic Infringement: Techno/Trance
Nocturnal Electromagnetic Radiation: Alternative Rock (Instrumental)

But there are more great songs--All are composed and played by me (With a friend here and there )

edit on 25-7-2011 by PhysicsAdept because: Songs

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
While i'm not any of the things you listed, I am a fan of good music and people that work hard for the things they want in life. So I'll support you as much as I can, get the word out, personal message staff to vote for you, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
Nice thread, my brother started this website Musicians Classified if your looing for international work, all you have to do is send through a demo and a decent profile and your on the books -

On another note, I also am a musician/songwriter and have a over 15 songs on this website Band for the Day
Rock on

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
All of my music can be found here: STAK. Half hard rock, half instrumental rock.

I'm an "open-source" musician, meaning you can download all of it for free.

My newer (read: better) stuff is the first 20-ish songs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
Well, I prefer to play improv lead guitar in the the style of bluegrass / jam band.

nothing posted right now...all my recordings are on cassette tapes (living in the past, i know)

i prefer not to play covers, unless it;s tweaked enough to call my own

Also play a little banjo and mandolin, but recently lost those instruments in a fire and have not replaced them yet)

looking for a rhythm guitar player to jam with.

(that's me on my orange schecter in the signature pic)
edit on 25-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
reply to post by xenthuin

Good stuff! I just downloaded some of it. I only have checked out 3, but 2012 is the one I like best so far.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
Ive been jamming with mark along time(1991) writen tons of songs but he has a new one called "SKULL AND BONES" its a nice F U to TPTB. can be heard here

all are good, he has mad song writen skills. check them out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Thanks! Glad ya like it... 2012 was probably my masterpiece. I wish I was better at mixing/mastering though because I did all that myself too.

I can't wait to check out some of these other posters' music. I'll have to get on an actual PC tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
reply to post by Painfulhead

Not bad! Some of it kind of reminds me of some super early Floyd stuff with a distinct Southern flare. I'm guessing he considers himself a guitarist?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

anyone lucky enough to see him play would consider him a guitar player... great guitar soloest,, and great song writer.
thanks for taking the time to check it out. and good coments as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
You might enjoy my band if you are into: the strokes, the arctic monkeys, the beatles, thin lizzy

We were originally known as the troubleclefs before changing our name to Random Animals and we will have a full length album out this year if all goes as planned.

Our music (i suggest the songs greensky, slowgun assassin, and may to start) :

Also.. to anyone curious I sing in this band.
edit on 25-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
Good thread idea.
Me and my university buds have a psychedelic\indie rock band from new zealand and will be recording soon..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
Hi guys I'm Silent Company ..nice to meet ya =)
My homepage here:
My youtube here:

I play some guitar/bass/drums and just recently began using sequencing and programing, I'm constantly collaborating with singers and lyricist and new song projects.

I haven't had the chance yet to check out or read this thread and listen to any posted music, but will take some time soon as I can . .Looking forward to it =)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
This is ATS.. if the so called music has any sort of conspiracy than im all for it, but this isn't freaking myspace. i'm a musician myself, but i'm getting sick of seeing my ATS flooded with self music promoters, as well as religious fanatics. go post your stuff on a website designed for music.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
It looks like I have a lot of listening to do today.

Throwing mine out there as well. I've been writing lyrics since I was 8 and writing songs on guitar since I was 15 or so. I don't do genre but my heroes are Bowie, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, and so forth.

My band is the Church of Entertainment Hedonism, and a good sampler of our music can be found here:

All songs are FREE to download as well.

I'll listen and comment on the artists above me after work. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
Our page on soundclick can be found here....

Thanks for starting this thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
Nice thread.

My sig link is for my own personal project, but I'm starting to put together a band for live performances.

Know anybody in the San Diego area that plays drums and/or bass?

Lockout available for equipment, many established songs, recording capabilities, nice location.

Probably a long shot, but what the hey, you never know!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
reply to post by Rekrul

I am willing to bet that everybody posting their music here has at least one song about conspiracies or other ATS worthy subject matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
reply to post by Rekrul

Well.. actually the point of the thread would be to give people a place to promote so it wouldn't pollute the rest of the site and also.. it's in the music forums so you really have no reason to complain.. brah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>