It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great video with disturbing images and good music that conveys the suffering in Gaza - PLEASE WATCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
gaza will not go down

This is a video made by a friend of mine who lives in Gaza.

It brought me to tears and I am deeply disturbed after having watched it many times.

Politics aside, Gaza is a humanitarian crisis and the biggest issue with it is ignorance and the fact that no foreign press are being allowed into Gaza. It's like North Korea in as much as the world doesn't really know whats going on inside either country.

If anyone can help my friend in his plight for freedom by linking this video somewhere - please and thankyou.

edit on 25-7-2011 by phoenixrising10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenixrising10

Two luxury hotels are opening in Gaza this month. Thousands of new cars are plying the roads. A second shopping mall — with escalators imported from Israel — will open next month. Hundreds of homes and two dozen schools are about to go up. A Hamas-run farm where Jewish settlements once stood is producing enough fruit that Israeli imports are tapering off.

From here:
Elder of Ziyon

It doesn't look that bad anymore. I think things are looking up for them to say the least.
edit on 25-7-2011 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah.. Hamas have got rich off of selling goods sent into the country as aid.

I noticed that article when it came out and remember thinking that it sounded like propaganda and exactly what the Zionist controlled media would have you believe.

If Gaza is okay now then why are foreign media not allowed in?
edit on 25-7-2011 by phoenixrising10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

There are two sides to every story. Lets hope both sides can use some common sense and stop all the childish fighting. Hasn't it gotten old yet?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to admit I have absolutely no compassion in me for Hamas or the Gaza leadership/government..such as it is. The people? Yeah, I do feel some for them, but that is tempered by the monsters they elected and leave in power.

This isn't a anti- or pro- Israeli thing..not everything is about Tel Aviv, even in that neighborhood. However, someone explain to me how a humanitarian crisis can exist when Hamas is sporting one of the more exclusive and HIGH END (read...VERY expensive) shopping malls for that REGION. I sure can't make sense of it.

If the Palestinians want a future that doesn't involve war and death every day, till the end of time, they need to start by getting the most militant and hostile Arabs in the occupied territories OUT of power. Perhaps after the Palestinians try one of those 100% unilateral cease fires they always break when they other side offers it....the world would find ways to support them and even push for their cause. It won't happen while they murder civilians with reckless abandon and apparently joy though.

If they hadn't gotten the memo, killing innocent people isn't considered cool anymore. When the world public is about to the point of stomping onto the White House lawn with pitchforks and torches over innocents dying wholesale overseas by American policy, there is no chance in Hades that Gaza gets so much as a token crocodile tear while they keep at it. Just my opinion from a lifetime of watching this little horror show from distance.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hamas are evil military dictators who steal the aid being sent into Gaza and then sell it to the already poverty stricken Palestinians.

If America can't even stop electoral fraud then how can anyone believe the Palestinian people actually want Hamas to be in power. It is Israel that wants Hamas not the 1.5 million people living the in prison known as Gaza.

I have heard first hand that it is still really bad there and the one thing I am sure of in this life is that we can't believe what we are being fed by the Jewish controlled mainstream media.

What are the aid flotillas for if there is not a real humanitarian crisis?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have to say, OP, that the title of this thread is a bit unorthodox.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's amazing how even after people acknowledge Hamas is a horrible organization, Israel is still blamed.

Most of the suffering of the civilians of Gaza is caused directly or indirectly by Hamas. The fact that public populated places are being dragged into an armed conflict is a direct result of Hamas embedding itself onto the population, be it by hiding ammunition at mosques or shooting rockets from children's schools and playgrounds.

As for this question:

What are the aid flotillas for if there is not a real humanitarian crisis?

Aid flotillas are nothing but PR stunts. The organizers claimed the whole flotilla trend is nothing more than an attempt to break the blockade. Anyone who thinks he can break a naval blockade with a civilian ship is a fool and wants nothing but 15 minutes of fame.

If anything, the aid UN transfers there is legit. There is hunger and poverty in Gaza, no one can deny that. But who's fault is it? Where are all of the billions of dollars Gaza receives from global efforts? Hint: Hamas steals almost everything for their own Jihaddist needs.
edit on 25-7-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

they should thank Hamas and the terrorists amongst them creating this by attacking israel...

top topics

join