It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Graham County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ah found it, the introductions that is. I've been an observer of this site for years and found it quite informative, thought provoking and entertaining. I decided to create an account and maybe actually start commenting on topics that interest me. Often what have to say is already said by like minded individuals, so when I do reply I'll try and keep the repeats of others to a minimum.

After browsing the forum I was surprised to find a Collaborative Writing section. I thought to myself 'role playing on a conspiracy forum? How freaking cool would that be?' Sadly, I am unable to participate so I will have to be content with the myriad of topics this site has to offer. (I see cake yet I am denied it...The cake is a lie? ....NOOO!)

Err sorry about that, my inner role player is just bellyaching. Anyway, cool forum you guys have here.

I suck at intros so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll answer them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vageryn

Dear Vageryn,

Hello, welcome. If you have been reading for years then you already know that it can get contentious at times. Don't let that stop you. Rather than seeking agreement, speak where you have something different to offer, we all do and your perspective should be heard also. Be well.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS

Really is a great site..and its people make it greater !

Look forward to meeting you on the threads

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys. I look forward to contributing.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am into self-cultivation(Falun Dafa) and hence interested in prophecy and the paranormal.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Welcome to ATS!

I am into self-cultivation(Falun Dafa) and hence interested in prophecy and the paranormal.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

Thanks.
I'll have to look that up as not familiar with it, but interested in finding out more. Peoples beliefs fascinate me.

new topics

top topics

join