It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik a 'lone wolf terrorist'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'll post it here once again too... I hope someone will pick this up because as a new member I am not allowed to create new topics. I believe this might be important:

46 SECRET ENCODED GPS COORDINATES HAVE BEEN FOUND in Anders Breivik’s manifest ‘Knights Templar 2083’. One of the coordinates is located within a mile distance from the Masonic Lodge St. Olai of the Three Pillars in Oslo, Norway, from which he is said to be a member. So I wondered if there anymore lodges located in near the location of the coordinates and started puzzling today.

For at least 5 out of 6 coordinates in The Netherlands one or more lodges can be found too within 1 mile walking distance:
www.slideshare.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is junk news IMHO. Dr Ramon Spaaij is just cashing in on a tragedy. Getting some attention for his work in the field. Pretty shameless if you ask me.

I'm of the same mind as Aeon on this one. Plus my gut tells me he wasn't the social retard the media are trying to make him out to be. I don't see it. The guy had serious issues, but I don't think he was alone. There are far too many people in the world that would agree with his beliefs.

<< 1   >>

join