It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directv "end of America" commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Link

I just watched a commercial for this website. It's pretty long video, but interesting. This guy is pretty much explaining how and why the U.S dollar is going to crash. I was just surprised that I seen a commercial on my Directv that was promoting an end of days prophecy, because I never see any of that stuff on my tv.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

this looks exactly like another video by some other investor who said china and russia were gonna drop the US dollar on their shared holiday. i mean pretty much exactly just different scare tactics.

i'm calling sham. i don't buy from people who try to scare me into buying from them.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeVIAS
Link

I just watched a commercial for this website. It's pretty long video, but interesting. This guy is pretty much explaining how and why the U.S dollar is going to crash. I was just surprised that I seen a commercial on my Directv that was promoting an end of days prophecy, because I never see any of that stuff on my tv.

maybe ppl should start wondering

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ive seen him draw before. Somthing about people being guided to work for money which is useless. Good post

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Isn't the American Empire is on it's heyday. Because that's what directtv is talking about

link   
thats been on here before its nothing but a dude trying to get rich off people.

link   
Not saying that in the long run what he's saying isn't true, but, ultimately, this is a scam. He is trying to sell something and he's selling it through fear. There was at least 1 "warning" he put out months ago foretelling of a market crash due to Russia and China dropping the dollar simultaneously on MayDay. It didn't happen. Bet he made some $$$ off of people who believed him, though. I would take it with a very large grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
actually they "stanbury and associates" are pretty dead on and usually are. If you dont think the us dollar will fail soon as well, then you my freinds should stop reading up on ufos and niburu and research it sometime. This is not new either this commercial has been playing since last dec at least.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Haah! Yeah, this guys bs is not something you want to step in.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Yeah i can def picture the u.s dollar going to crap, but I do wonder how this guy plans on paying for all these Directv commercials..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeVIAS
Haah! Yeah, this guys bs is not something you want to step in.

Yeah, I gave him the "three lie" rule before I shut it off. It was something about a "death tax" (which has a huuuuge threshold). The first was the reasoning behind Britain's financial crisis. I can't remember what the middle lie was... but it doesn't really matter. Definitely using certain truths to coral you into his specific version of a future crisis so you'll give him some money.

Good presentation, though. I listened far longer than his logic deserved.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The guy is 99.9% right! This has made the rounds before, yeah he is selling a product but that does not take away from the truth of what he is saying. It will happen! Predicting the exact timing is where he is off teh mark. Too bad he is using it to make money and therefore turning people away from the message they need to hear because of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

wow...over an hour long. Just finished watching it. Very informative, very fear mongerish(?) haha. All this to subscribe to a trial offer of his newsletter. All of the reports that he mentioned show up in google as a pdf file. Don't bother subscribing. One year subscription is 44.50 for the first year. Seems like a long sales pitch but I guess it worked...I watched it all!

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yeah I think this guy might seriously be on. It all clicks in..Even that thread that was just on the front page about the 20000 troops getting deployed as an internal force inside the U.S to "quail civil unrest"..Thread It all settling in now.. Time to move to Cancun and open up my orange stand.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That was a long video. Pretty depressing. I found a review on Stansberry here:

reviewopedia.com...

Just 2 stars on a 5 star scale.

Food will be a very important commodity if hyperinflation happens. If the dollar is worthless it will be very important to have a stockpile of food on hand. With this link: www.freshpantry.myefoods.com... you can try out the food before you pay a lot for it to make sure you like it. You can also send the link to friends and get credit for food if they try it. There is even an opportunity for you to receive cash when others decide to offer the opportunity to others. Food will be a very valuable bartering tool if the things in this video or a natural disaster were to come to pass.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Upuralley

That food link looks pretty good. I hate grocery shopping and hate cooking. I'd probably eat that stuff even if I didn't need to

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

Also, canned foods typically only last for about 2 years if that PLUS they are LOADED with all kinds of nasty cancer causing MSG poisons. This food is MSG free and has a shelf life of over 15 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

thats been on here before its nothing but a dude trying to get rich off people.

Yep, you are right. Pretty sure this is the guy who has Alex Jones do the voice over for his commercials on the radio....just proving again that Jones will scare anyone for a buck.

top topics

join