It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t I EVER dream of Aliens or UFOS’s? Do you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
your crazy man, why would you want to have Alien dreams. There scary for one and thats when they take you is when your dreaming of them. I dream of them all the time and i hope i dont get taken at night but sometimes you just have to wonder.

Not fun. Everytime i see a picture of a grey it scares the S*** out of me. even if its in the middle of the day. I cant stand there image. I could bearly read your OP because there were to many pictures of these greys

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I find imagery helps as it is the right side of the brain your seeking to effect? Videos, Imagery before you sleep but then the outcomes I seek aren't playbacks....... there answers.

Yes I have regular dreams regarding and from our galactic neighbors... Mainly messages, warnings, visits and even the odd journey or two........ memories, wars off planet, missions, Colonising the list is endless really from childhood to the present day. If I were to single out each race and list them for you they are as follows;
1. Small Dark Skinned Cat Eyed 3-4 foot tall.
2. Lighter skinned 3-4 foot tall snouted like a bypedal lizard big eyes.
3. Classic Greys VERY polite and gracious.
4. Humans at war with 7's and among the very first childhood dream memories of.
5. Doglike bipedal VERY tall, Childhood dreams and shadows in the waking hours guarding almost.
6. Beings of light in vast ships. These are the ones that appear within my dreams and meditation. Astral Projection free flying into deep space. The interior of one of these ships I remember, circular hallways the floors like star quartz.
7. First of two bad races..... As large as the 5's but insectoid and very vile they have machines that have three arms and hold their subjects in levitation, a disection device. They live on dark planets their seas are black..... My first alien nightmare as a child and being a Human Commando on this planet...
8. The final race are machines a recent add on to my list... They asked me what is our purpose...... I stopped to think and before I could reply I was being fed into a hopper to be turn into one of them. Not plesent, squishing noises and all the dream ended when I shouted "we Love".... this being our saving grace.

Just a few..... but I must stress I don't read into or watch anything to have these dreams or medative experiences.
The only time I watch things to encourage a dream is when I'm after an answer..... to certain questions any question really, it never dissapoints.

Something for you to try ...Consciously try to speak to your partner from within a dream controlling your voice box in the real world consciously....harder than it sounds....It helps when you're a sensitive and your sleep is disturbed by visitors (human entities) within the dream state...now thats scary .....you can't wake up at all unless someone wakes you up physically.... It's like they've come for a test drive... Very dangerous though has to be done ASAP else you're just a passenger in a gold fish bowl of a nightmare..... I developed it for these events so my partner knows to wake me up quickly.

edit on 26-7-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
They are rare, most dreams are going to be about everyday subjects and have a normal setting. It would be just as rare to dream you were in an ancient civilization or some land of fantasy. But the good thing is these dreams do happen and you'll eventually dream about it if you recall dreams regularly, and especially if you are a lucid dreamer.

If you were trying to dream of UFOs I would in a lucid dream try to fly out into space, or imagine a UFO is orbiting earth and that it is about to come down. About half the time I fly up into space there are UFOs or at least something crazy going on with the stars. One time the sky was like a giant message board, and with stars and light people had written advertisements and messages to eachother in the sky, stuff like that lol. But a few times I've gone up and there were lots of UFOs around earth engaged in battle and I fought them. I have never met an ET in a dream, but like I said have had a few that had UFOs in them.

I'm hoping soon to have a dream about the Enterprise from Star Trek and try to get beamed on board.

I read your thing and just wanted to say that I NEVER have "normal" dreams.and its ever rare for me to dream about someone I know.

My dreams are usually always made up places and made up people.

oh and as for the op. I dream about ufo's al ot, its rare for me to see an alien. but they are always the "greys". even more rare for it to last more than 1min because my dreams have a tendency to jump around and change rapidly.

usually the ufo's I see are orange spheres. one dream i saw the orange spheres over a lake, one fell into the water, I ran over to see what it was and a bunch of little grey "children" came running up to me and touching me and my arms kind of like that scene from 'close encounters''.

they seems like they needed my help. it was a good dream.

I have had some bad ufo dreams, like invasion stuff, but my dreams change so often that one second they could be ufos attacking earth, the next they could be oragami cranes and i'll be fighting a samurai. who knows in that world lol...
edit on 27-7-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I never dreamed of them either until a few weeks ago, now I've had two that are short and not much to think about but both times I woke up with my head feeling fuzzy and that sensation you get when you're about to pass out as well as hypersensitive to my surroundings.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have had dreams about U.F.O.s, and I must admit.. they have been some of the most stunning dreams I've ever had. I've had many where there are U.F.O.s battling up in the night skies and it was a bit overwhelming and strange (very bizarre light shows). I've had others where they were just balls of light flying around at night over fields and such. And still others where the U.F.O.s (disk-like) are actually menacing cities and people run around like rats trying to get away. I had one vivid dream where people were lured to a U.F.O. that had landed, and I was trying to warn them from approaching, and then this low sound started shaking everything and people started panicking and I woke up. I'm not going to overanalyze them, but I must admit, I always enjoy these dreams quite a bit just because they are always SO strange and exhilarating and nothing like you would see in a sci-fi movies.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've dreamt about seeing what seemed like hundreds of white orb like objects filling the night sky, for some reason I felt panicked and short of breath, then I realised I was running away from something.. I recall jumping over a long hedge, turning back and seeing what looked like a robot coming for me... it hovered towards me, hit me square on the head, at which point I woke up with a jump.

Funnily enough the robot looked exactly like a Securiton from the video game Fallout:New Vegas, the moral of the story is - don't have cheese on toast for supper!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I had a dream once where I had to protect my GF from a bunch of vampire-like Grays, my weapon of choice? A pump action shotgun that fired colourful bean bags!

I also had a dream that I had to fix an alien space ship but in the dream it was "no-big-deal". It was like I was used to it, like it was my job.

Dreams are cool.

ALS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2011 by Gregandgemma because: screwed it up

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I say its not a nice dream as it feels like it isnt. Nothing bad happens that i know of but I just sense it isnt nice. if that makes sense? I get unnerved by it all and the craft flying through the crowd

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I actually hate that third picture! I had to scroll just so I could read the post without that dang scary alien looking at me!

About your OP though. I have dreamed of UFO's since I was a child. There was no real influence for that in my life at a young age though. Read that as you will, I don't have an answer. However, more recently, like in the last few years they have become more frequent and vivid. I guess I could chalk that up to watching movies and reading stuff. But I don't read a lot about it because it scares me, or it has scared me. I'm less scared now, and that was as a result of being absolutely terrified in one of the dreams where they did something to my body. It was like I experienced the worst I could imagine (couldn't imagine but did I guess), and now I am less afraid for some reason. I had another one where a ship was taking me, I floated up into it, then willed myself down to the ground and I floated gently back to the ground and the ship flew away. I also have dreamed of alien war type scenarios here on Earth. Some were us working with the aliens against another alien race. I have dreamed of reptilians before I learned about reptilians and theories about them. One was very scary and weird and another one was less so. That one had a beautiful (yes beautiful) female one in it. I was actually envious of her beauty and grace. She was like a queen or something.

Like other posters have said, maybe it's good you don't dream about them, they are very scary sometimes. But actually, it must be very frustrating for you. Maybe since you've tried everything, try to stop trying, hehe. Maybe you are forcing it too much. I really don't know. Maybe once you stop trying to dream of what you know and have learned, maybe you could let it all go and then receive a dream about something you never learned about in your waking life. That is assuming you believe.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: detail

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Very good post and why I don't believe those who say "you were reading about it or watching something about it" to explain away dreams.

I've dreamt about things with months between me actually watching something or reading something on the subject and also dreamt about things with no prior knowledge or research yet some still insist that it can be easily dismissed in such a way.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have had dreams about UFO's and aliens since I was a child. They are usually bad dreams (not nightmares).
The first dream I ever had was recurring from ages 6-9. I have had a few since then, but they are usually following the same theme, a "doomsday" scenario.

I will share the recurring dream from my childhood.

My father was driving my siblings and myself home from jiu-jitsu (which I practiced in real life at the time). While driving down the road, I was looking out the window admiring the stars whizzing by...
Then all of a sudden a huge oval light appears out of no where, above our car, keeping pace with our speed.
I become frightened, and so does everyone else in the car. My dad drives like a maniac, as fast as he could, towards our home. Everyone runs inside the house, but for some reason as soon as I hit our front lawn I become paralyzed, and just fall to the ground. I shut my eyes closed and thought "maybe they wont see me".
When I open my eyes, the sky is red, everything is burnt to a crisp and there is smoke everywhere. I don't know where I am. Nothing looks familiar. No one is around, and I am all by myself. I can see flying ships wizz by in the skies.
And then I wake up.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well the dream I had last night was wild! Setting was day time I looked up and I saw what looked like a earth space ship (like the challenger) shoot a laser at something falling from the sky,(looked like a huge piece of plastic) it was not till the laser fired that i realized it was some sort of UFO.(as it tried to get away from the beam) I was freaked so I told my kids in the dream lets go home. On our way home we started to see fleets and fleets of UFO's we were scared so we tried hiding from them. Then a HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean HUGE ship about the size of 2000 of the smaller ones, was flying overhead. this dream was in vivid colour, some of the ships were red white and blue, the big huge one was, some were grey and while, others were different colours to me it seemed there was 3 different fleets...Anyway I woke up this morning remembering it, and I careful opened my eyes and to my relief there were no UFO's flying out my window.
This is the second dream i have had lately about aliens or what not.. I am not really into searching the UFO threads so it wasn’t like it was something fresh in my memory.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just woke up from my first dream like this and I'm feeling disturbed. I never saw aliens but humans who have been changed and were after me. It started off watching that meteor shower and then a Huge ship passes overhead. By far the weirdest dream I've ever had. I don't know if it was lucid dreaming but I was in control of my actions the whole time. My guns even worked.
I fell asleep on my recliner for 3 hours, got up and went to bed and then had this crazy dream. I look at the clock and I only slept for 1hour, but the dream seemed so detailed and long. I would say that I would be happy to never have a dream like this again.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I had the very same problem as you did/have, I read about aliens and ufo's frequently, and have done so since i was very young. And it bothered me that i could dream about aliens nor ufo's, but everything else was no problem. I have even had sex with satan in one of my dreams

A while ago there was two ufo sightings in Bergen,Norway and I was staying at my brother at the time, barbieQing and what not - and I really wanted to be able to see the phenomenon myself. But nada. My eyes were glued to the skies.

The night after these sightings I dreamt about an alien!!!! But it was really weird tho. I made a drawing of the scene i dreamt: Drawing

But I finally dreamt about it!!!

Also wrote about this more thouroghly in another thread about dreams of alien contact, you might be interested in: Dream of alien contact

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You can quote photos in that thread as much as you want, but as someone who has had a Grey's face three inches in front of my own, I can tell you right now; you do not know what you are asking for, and you should pray that you never find out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Funny that , i never have either,
I've also wondered why too

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
Well the dream I had last night was wild! Setting was day time I looked up and I saw what looked like a earth space ship (like the challenger) shoot a laser at something falling from the sky,(looked like a huge piece of plastic) it was not till the laser fired that i realized it was some sort of UFO.(as it tried to get away from the beam) I was freaked so I told my kids in the dream lets go home. On our way home we started to see fleets and fleets of UFO's we were scared so we tried hiding from them. Then a HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean HUGE ship about the size of 2000 of the smaller ones, was flying overhead. this dream was in vivid colour, some of the ships were red white and blue, the big huge one was, some were grey and while, others were different colours to me it seemed there was 3 different fleets...Anyway I woke up this morning remembering it, and I careful opened my eyes and to my relief there were no UFO's flying out my window.
This is the second dream i have had lately about aliens or what not.. I am not really into searching the UFO threads so it wasn’t like it was something fresh in my memory.

Red white and Blue alien warships............

Did the have the American flag on them lulz

Just joking

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One of the reasons why I joined Ats in the first place was because I had alien dreams.
Shortly before joining there was one I had which had both green aliens and greys in it.

The lights I've dreamed ,spiralling ,mysterious flying crafts not too far above the rooftops..

...some say dreams depend upon what you eat and what your true beliefs are.
If you know aliens and ufo's exist and you can visualize them in your mind ,
then you are dreaming. It may be daydreaming ,but its still dreaming.

And if you can dream that way then you can dream it at night aswell.

Do you believe in magic? Because I found a magic book with a spell in it ,
which would supposedly let you dream that which you wish to dream at night.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
You can quote photos in that thread as much as you want, but as someone who has had a Grey's face three inches in front of my own, I can tell you right now; you do not know what you are asking for, and you should pray that you never find out.

Man, I can't imagine how scary that must have been.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join