I find imagery helps as it is the right side of the brain your seeking to effect? Videos, Imagery before you sleep but then the outcomes I seek aren't
playbacks....... there answers.
Yes I have regular dreams regarding and from our galactic neighbors... Mainly messages, warnings, visits and even the odd journey or two........
memories, wars off planet, missions, Colonising the list is endless really from childhood to the present day. If I were to single out each race and
list them for you they are as follows;
1. Small Dark Skinned Cat Eyed 3-4 foot tall.
2. Lighter skinned 3-4 foot tall snouted like a bypedal lizard big eyes.
3. Classic Greys VERY polite and gracious.
4. Humans at war with 7's and among the very first childhood dream memories of.
5. Doglike bipedal VERY tall, Childhood dreams and shadows in the waking hours guarding almost.
6. Beings of light in vast ships. These are the ones that appear within my dreams and meditation. Astral Projection free flying into deep space. The
interior of one of these ships I remember, circular hallways the floors like star quartz.
7. First of two bad races..... As large as the 5's but insectoid and very vile they have machines that have three arms and hold their subjects in
levitation, a disection device. They live on dark planets their seas are black..... My first alien nightmare as a child and being a Human Commando on
8. The final race are machines a recent add on to my list... They asked me what is our purpose...... I stopped to think and before I could reply I was
being fed into a hopper to be turn into one of them. Not plesent, squishing noises and all the dream ended when I shouted "we Love".... this being our
Just a few..... but I must stress I don't read into or watch anything to have these dreams or medative experiences.
The only time I watch things to encourage a dream is when I'm after an answer..... to certain questions any question really, it never dissapoints.
Something for you to try ...Consciously try to speak to your partner from within a dream controlling your voice box in the real world
consciously....harder than it sounds....It helps when you're a sensitive and your sleep is disturbed by visitors (human entities) within the dream
state...now thats scary .....you can't wake up at all unless someone wakes you up physically.... It's like they've come for a test drive... Very
dangerous though has to be done ASAP else you're just a passenger in a gold fish bowl of a nightmare..... I developed it for these events so my
partner knows to wake me up quickly.
edit on 26-7-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)