It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru really existed, and it could be detected, we'd know about it 100%.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If Nibiru really existed, and it could be detected, we'd know about it 100%, because some place like Iraq, or Afghanistan, or a country that has a leader fuled by chaos, would let the world know. North Korea would let us know. Plain and simple. This would have to be a global conspiracy. And there is no organization capable of silencing the World.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
If Nibiru really existed, and it could be detected, we'd know about it 100%, because some place like Iraq, or Afghanistan, or a country that has a leader fuled by chaos, would let the world know. North Korea would let us know. Plain and simple. This would have to be a global conspiracy. And there is no organization capable of silencing the World.

Same with those "free energy" machines.
If they really existed, the North Koreans would be using them, and not give a damn about the patents allegedly bought out by western motor companies. Same with the old USSR.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
While I don't subscribe to either argument of Nibiru, for or against, is it not possible that the leaders of rogue coutries are:

1. In cahoots with the NWO or,

2. They have the understanding that if they say ANYTHING about it, their country will be blown off the face of the map?

Just playing devils advocate.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
While I don't subscribe to either argument of Nibiru, for or against, is it not possible that the leaders of rogue coutries are:

1. In cahoots with the NWO or,

2. They have the understanding that if they say ANYTHING about it, their country will be blown off the face of the map?

Just playing devils advocate.

That happens to countries anyway. Look at Iraq. And countries are already doing things that are not in line with majority. What about when North Korea printed of billions and billions of counterfeit US banknotes?

You are saying that got the nod from your supposed supreme rulers?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree we would know 100%. Someone's always gonna go against the grain. If the grain was lying about a brown dwarf star or a rouge planet with aliens on it. I'm just saying someone who was "in the loop" would tell their story for fame or whatever. Plus the FSM wouldn't let anything bad happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Dont forget, some of those leaders think dying is a good thing. They think they'll get a ton of virgins. They dont fear death, so no, I dont think they'll be afraid to tell if their country was threatened. And do you really think the NWO is going to bomb a country, and the world is gonna be like,"well who did that? No one? Well, ok...."

Sillyness

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'd agree to that. I'm open to anything, why not? But wouldn't we be able to see it by now? Someone, somewhere, with some telescope looking up would be able to spot it by now? Who knows, maybe that has already happened with the numerous Nibiru videos on here

edit on 24-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
NASA, the one thing that I think America has that is better then 99% of the world. Yet, with all the telescopes they have and everything else, there is no solid evidence that Niribu exists. Lots of good CGI and video's where the camer gets a "double" sun to show up on the lense and say its an extra sun. This is one that is a bit on the silly side if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfresh
I'm just saying someone who was "in the loop" would tell their story for fame or whatever.

They wouldnt even need to "tell a story".
All they'd have to do is mention the coordinates in the sky where it can be found. Right Ascension and Declination.
Lots of amateur astronomers out there with very good telescopes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Nibiru is part of the worldly problems we will soon be facing whenever something significant occurs, whether it be war, economy collapse, earth changes...

I'm really not concerned about, the "physical impact on earth", if ever, but the idea of mass suicides.

You can imagine the worldly psychological effect and the change as a result.

Let's hope not.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What about these silly claims that some celestial object is being steered ins pace. Don't you think that some nut case like Kim Jong of North Korea would claim to be the one doing the steering? Maybe Chavez would be claiming to be in control?

It should sound like the gulls of "Finding Nemo." Can't you hear the "mine, mine, mine ..."

Are there any videos of wackos pretending they are in communication with Nibiru at this moment? I think that Drunvalo is pretending that he mediates with them. Is he meditating with them or telling us he is teaching them his way, which is the best way in the entire universe?

join