It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the creation of Anonymous be a false flag to promote civil unrest within the US on this myster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Or could it be something else?

Think about it. How does all the unrest happen in other countries. Someone has to start it with strong words and weak, vulnerable individuals. Its called propaganda wars. People who no doubt would be pointed out as strong followers of a rise against and known to rebel. Those people would be instigators and would be the ones to get others riled up so as to create a rise in the people.

I have said this before, I think that the date 11/9/11 is when things are going to happen and it will be to late to run.

1. Anonymous issued this video and said in five months which would be 11/9, they will initiate phase 2 of "the plan".

True anonymous members have already said that some of their videos are not from them. Why do I keep seeing some Anonymous videos that have signs of Illuminati within them, some even have Illuminati signs in their icon and avatars. I even seen a video of one anonymous member put on a jacket and walk out a door. That jacket had the words Illuminati with the pyramid on the back. Why would an anonymous member be advertising the very thing that they despise. I'd really like to know, is it Illuminati faking to be Anonymous or the government faking to be Anonymous?

2. NASA issued this video to their people telling them to prepare.

3. FEMA issued this statement letting the public know that they would be taking over the Emergency management broadcasting system on the very same date of 11/9/2011.

4. Now I see this from theintelhub.com saying this:
On Nov 9, 2011 the earth will supposedly cross the threshold of the debris tail of ELENIN on the same plain (assuming ELENIN is a real object that would be catastrophic)

There again I see this same date.

Something is going to happen on that date. Something that we are not being informed about. I think maybe a false flag. A false emergency so, that's the reason for Fema issuing the fake emergency response but in reality, there is something big that is going to happen behind that false flag, a diversion maybe? The same thing happened with 9/11. They issued an emergency run for the air force so the air force would not be any where near and all the planes would be too far away to help out and even then they issued a "stand down command".

But, why and what is going to happen? What is going to happen on 11/9/11?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think anon is a real entity but there are also other entities pretending to be anon. Nothing is ever cut and dry when it comes to this stuff. It's a monumental sea of disinfo and deflection and I try to avoid it for the most part.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

No. It's a proxy war on anonymity (and pseudonymity), the same that happened in the ham radio community decades ago.

Show how bad it it to allow people to be "anonymous" and sooner rather than later, you'll have intarwebs licensing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Everything that the government promotes is a deflection from the truth. We have to keep our eyes, ears, spirits and minds directed in our salvation because no one will be ready for what is actually going to happen. Their time is running out and the powers directing the world's attention are to steer you from the truth. Project Bluebeam is a prime example.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That jacket had the words Illuminati with the pyramid on the back. Why would an anonymous member be advertising the very thing that they despise. I'd really like to know, is it Illuminati faking to be Anonymous or the government faking to be Anonymous?

Why would the uh, "Illuminati" advertise themselves?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I thought the same thing. They want us to over throw them so they can destroy the constitution.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You can find out exactly what the plan is at www.whatis-theplan.org... . Basically it is trying to mobilise and organise people to take action. It does look well resourced and professional with people all over the world joining in. Violence is not encouraged and it is tying to use more peaceful methods to raise awareness and get some action happening on a lot of the bigger issues. Stage 1 is about expanding the awareness of Anonymous out in the public with an operation happening this weekend for it. The other two stages have not been clearly laid out yet, but it is going to depend on the public will for how successful it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think it may very well have been created to promote civil unrest. But it also could be an independent movement; one way or another, I'm quite wary about it. I checked out their site, but to get info, you must become a member... That's bad. Then you find their agenda which is basically uninformed bs you find in the MSM; global warming, etc. Seems to me they are promoting everything that we're told we should support

Remember that if you join the movement or simply support it, you are also supporting their whole agenda without getting a say in it.

It's even worse than a government, at least with a governement you get the illusion of having a say-so when you vote... And the people you vote for / support have a face...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

You do get to have a say on the forums there, support or attack ideas just as happens here on ATS. It is up to you if you take any action or not. The prime objective I see is in fighting global corruption and to be realistic it will need some level of civil unrest to initiate change with peaceful protests, public awareness and just talking about some of the issues going on. It can make you mad as hell and totally disillusioned with the system when you do come across certain facts about life. I am more concerned about the civil unrest that does happen when this corruption is allowed to continue.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I agree with what you're saying. Either we'll all wake up and do something about it or the system will become so corrupt that it will destroy itself and we'll pay the price. I'm just not convinced anonymous is what they say they are. I think they could be a tool to let us believe we are doing something about the situation. Let's just say that for the moment, anonymous need to do a lot of convincing.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
No. Anon was created to tip the balance of power back to the will of the majority for which is where it rightfully belongs.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well..."Anonymous" has a long way to go. Most people don't have any idea what "Anonymous" is or what he/it/they are about... That includes me, the younger teens and twenty somethings that work for me and are a lot more tech savy than me...and no one else except for a lot of ATSers.

He/it/they better get on the ball and start informing folks just what their goal and agenda is if they want some big event for 11/9/11.

There are those that will say..."What!... you don't know?" and I will say NO, I don't know.. and a lot of others don't know...which is my point. hell, I know more about the Norway killer's ideals and agenda than I know about dear "Anonymous"...

So he/it/they have a lot of work in front of them...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have my guesses at what Anonymous is so, I am going to sit back and watch Anonymous and its followers for now and see what comes of all this. In my eyes it has done everything but one thing and when that one thing left to do has happened then that is when I will stand up.

However, the date 11/9 hasn't been discussed in this forum and that is what concerns me the most. How does all this that is falling on this one date correlate with anything, What does this date mean and what is so important about this date?

I just did a search on 11/9 and yes it has been discussed but, only very little. There are other websites that are starting to mention this same date so, it has to mean something of importance. Did you know that on 9/11, the first plane hit at 8:45 and it was flight 11? Strange.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
what has anon released?
I always hear about them hacking and getting a treasure trove of information but they release nothing.
I do think they are a false flag op

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

Well put and in this day and age scepticism is an important survival tool. The first I head of Anonymous was after wikileaks and the DDOS attacks on Mastercard and Visa. There are lots of different groups involved in cyber attacks flying the Anonymous flag, but I do see this movement is trying to reach the high ground with the popular public support. Personally I do not undertake or condone criminal behaviour to get what you want, but I also have the right to defend myself and others. This is where I see some of these cyber attacks crossing the grey area and testing the boundaries in this new technological age.

The lack of accountability and transparency is one of the biggest reasons the corruption has gotten out of hand and hacking has been one approach to address this. Overall the results have not been as effective as whistle blower sites like wikileaks and other media sources from what I have seen. Regulatory pressure from government is the most effective approach, but there is a lot of business, technical, legal, cultural and other issues causing inertia and inhibiting change. Big brother is gaining a lot of new tools and techniques to monitor our lives and one of my aims is to turn this technology around and put it back on the system.

What Anonymous actually means is different for everyone, for me it us about the unheard public voice. The one unifying factor is in its fight against global corruption and it has shown that it is prepared to fight in self defence. Society is already under a lot of stress and it will take a lot of cool heads and common sense to pull through to find the most beneficial way through this mess.

Like all organisations there is heaps of politics in it, but the best description I can currently give is that of an object orientated structure. Each individual is free to contribute as much or as little as they want. There are no guarantees on if it can achieve its goals or if it will back fire, but I have seen that people make better decisions when they can be open and honest about it so this gives me hope. I have also been surprised by just how much local community support there has been, everyone knows the system is sick and needs help.

As for the other posters mentioning 9/11, I can see this as being a big date. More and more people are waking up as the science and other research is coming out. There is still some social taboo in discussing this topic, especially in the MSM but this is weakening. A lot of people are still not aware and it can be a big shock to know the truth, or at least a more accurate picture of it. I do see this issue as one of the main fronts in addressing global corruption, if the evil behind this can be exposed its spider web of connections to other industries and problems will also come under light.

new topics

top topics

join