It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...Europe has become a gateway for Islam."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Until Islam evolves into a modern religion nobody should allow these people into their country.

Islam will never evolve. It was founded on hate, bigotry and violence.
Take away the foundation and you are left with nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
reply to post by Fromabove

Islam history and the Quran itself is not fully representative of how most muslims live at the moment.
In the old day's there where more cultures and religions that wiped out non believers and tried to conquer and convert other countries.
To say it in a short way, witch burning and the spanish inquisition are over, they are a thing of the past.
So are most things you are refering to about the islam.

Muslims do not by themselves call for hate, Jihad, or killing, but will live peaceably with other people. But if their ways, laws, or religion is somehow offend they will become as one like a hive of hornets and rage in the streets and burn the house down. They did this over cartoons of Muhammad. And if a Mullah, Imam, or Cleric of respected standing issues the "Fatwa" to kill and destroy, they will do so with enthusiastic ambition to please their god allah believing they are serving their god. I like to use the concept of a man living with bears (true story). This man lived with Grisly bears in the wild for years. They ate together and shared the land together. But one morning, being in a cocky mood while cooking breakfast, slapped a bear on the snout for trying to take his food. The bear promptly killed him and ate part of him. It was all videotaped. It's the same living with the Islams. You can walk among them, go to the movies with them, and even let your kids play with theirs. But when they want to take something you cherish away from you and you refuse or offend them by what you say or do, they will kill you because it is their duty to do so. It is how they live. It doesn't even have to be something you consider serious. If it offends their god, their prophet, or their religion, they will kill you thinking there was nothing wrong because the Quran says to do so and their god will be happy for what they do.

When you see Muslims seemingly behaving like you or me, living in houses, working alongside you. This is for the moment. But it is their dutiful worship to rise above you and conquer you someday and make you like them. To give a comparison, it's like the Borg in the Star Trek series. The away team was able to walk among them unharmed, yet once the Borg saw they were doing anything they did not like, they were to be killed or assimilated, and made into one of them. And like the Borg, the Islams are one, and they are one force to be reckoned with. They have a command and control prime directive called the Quran. And to them, resistance is futile.

Now if you would like to see the instant change from a peaceful Borg to one online and active, go to any Islam dominated place and pull out a Bible, sing a Christian tune, or simply disagree with anything having to do with Islam. Once you do this you have to be able to run very fast to get away. Hornets are fine when left alone, but once disturbed it's war.

In ending this post, Islam will never evolve. They will never moderate. And they will never assimilate into any society. They will merely occupy and multiply, and them swarm and overcome their host nations.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That is, I must say a very good analogy!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Thanks JohhnyBGood. All one ever has to do is observe the way they act when something doesn't fit their worldview. I saw another post today about how there is a Sharia compliance zone established in the UK. Who would've thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Originally posted by jaamaan

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by jaamaan

I don't think he is talking about extremists, but true followers of the Islam Law. Islam Law has already made its way into America as I am sure everyone here has already heard?

Could you please tell me how exactly did islam law made its way into america ?
Because the way you phrase it now it sounds like islam law over rules the contitution and the law of the united states in some cases.
And i do not think that is the case.

Not yet, but it's moving faster than you think!

Not yet !?
Just not I suppose.
That just sets aside the original quote doesnt it, to me it is a form of fear mongering.
Sharia law did NOT made its way into america

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The intrusion of Sharia law into the United States is a little harder due to the minority status of the Islamic people. That is why they seek enclaves or zones such as they are building in France and the UK. The population births of non Muslims is still out pacing those of the Islamic faith so they cannot displace the native population as of yet. Unlike Europe where they are blowing the doors off in the population race when it comes to native Europeans verses the Islams. The Islamic people win that race hands down. It will take another 25 years to take over most of the European nations and turn the tables on their host nations. So while in the US Sharia is still stiffly resisted, Europe is on the brink of falling into the Islamic abyss.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Islam is just another face for terrorism. Do not forget that Protestants and Catholics used to be not too long ago.

Islam is peaceful when you look at the parts written by God. The manipulations occur from the scriptures written by man...and then everything gets contorted down in history

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Islam is just another face for terrorism. Do not forget that Protestants and Catholics used to be not too long ago.

Islam is peaceful when you look at the parts written by God. The manipulations occur from the scriptures written by man...and then everything gets contorted down in history

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Actually the whole thing was written by a man. It started out as love and peace but when the Jews rejected Muhammad, he wrote, " Kill the Jews wherever you find them ! " Then he went to the Christians and they called him an apostate heretic, so then he wrote " Kill the Jews, and the Christians wherever you may find them !" Now, since the scriptures conflict, they had to bring some semblance of order. I mean you can't have a god with a confused mind now can you ? So they do what is called Abrogation, which is that if two scriptures conflict the later one takes command and control. And since all the hate is spewed out after the love, it's all about the hate, the killing, and the conquest of the planet of the infidels.

As for Christian atrocities. God wasn't doing or commanding any of that, the Pope was. So the blame goes to the Catholic Church which is an organization. Christianity does not command we kill the infidel, and justice is left to God alone to meet out on His terms not ours and usually upon death where you get to stand before Him and get what's coming.

edit on 26-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Big question here is if people have right anymore to question immigration in their own countries.

I think they have right to do so. And for that legal and legitime right it is worth to fight, with all legal and democratic means.
It is absolutely democratic and parlamentary point of view. Then, immigration is matter of consensus of native people living in one country.
edit on 26-7-2011 by under_topsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
let there be no doubt that our nation has been swamped with immigrants by stealth deliberately - it is no accident that alllabour leaders have been members of the Fabian society - whose emblem is of course a 'wolf in sheeps clothing'

Secret Labour plan to increase immigration for social reasons dismissed public's opposition as 'racist'

By Steve Doughty Last updated at 11:23 AM on 23rd February 2010 Comments (234)

Labour 'wanted social change', according to the new document Labour encouraged mass immigration even though it knew that voters opposed it, Whitehall documents confirmed yesterday. The Government said the public disagreed with immigration because of 'racism' and ministers were told to try to alter public attitudes.

The thinking on immigration among Labour leaders was set down in 2000 in a document prepared for the Cabinet Office and the Home Office, but the key passages were suppressed before it was published. The paper was finally disclosed under freedom of information rules yesterday. It showed that ministers were advised that only the ill-educated and those who had never met a migrant were opposed to immigration.

They were also told that large-scale immigration would bring increases in crime, but they concealed these concerns from the public. Sections of the paper, which underpinned Labour policies that admitted between two and three million immigrants to Britain in less than a decade, have already been made public. These have showed that Labour aimed to use immigration not only for economic reasons but also to change the social make-up of the country.

Fuller details released yesterday showed that Tony Blair's ministers opened the doors to mass migration in knowledge of public opposition and with the view that those who disagreed with them were racists. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

How can you say it didn't. I gave you proof to its reality. Do you need me to post it in here as Braille?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Actually the whole thing was written by a man.
It started out as love and peace but when the Jews rejected Muhammad, he wrote, " Kill the Jews wherever you find them ! " Then he went to the Christians and they called him an apostate heretic, so then he wrote " Kill the Jews, and the Christians wherever you may find them !"

Exactly what verses are you referring to?
From what I know, there is a verse where the muslims were commanded to kill the pagans wherever they find them at a time of a war. ( not very different from when the Israelites were commanded to kill the pagans.)
Did you really think that muslims are to practise this command every single day???

Regardless of the few harsh verses against jews and christians (none of which call for their killings), the Koran maintains that Jews and Christians are of the same family worshipping the same God....and that the prophets revered by Jews and Christians are to be revered by muslims as well.

As for Christian atrocities. God wasn't doing or commanding any of that, the Pope was. So the blame goes to the Catholic Church which is an organization.

Ah... the usual blame it on the pope trick.

You seem to be good at differentiating between the religon and those committing the atrocity when it comes to a religion of your choice.
How about we blame muslim atrocities on the terrorists and their leaders, and leave the religion out of it?

Most muslims distance themselves from "muslims" who commit atrocities, in the same way most christians distance themselves from "christians" who commit atrocities. Most muslims hold that "muslim" terrorists are not hearing voices from God to go out and bomb/shoot people.

Christianity does not command we kill the infidel,

Christianity does not command you to kill the infidel, but you cannot ignore the fact that the roots of christianity lie in the Old Testament... where the Israelites were commanded by God to "utterly destroy" the enemy during a battle. That included killing the women, the children, the infants and the elderly. Islamic military law prohibits this.

and justice is left to God alone to meet out on His terms not ours and usually upon death where you get to stand before Him and get what's coming.

Same with Islam. Muslims believe that God will judge people AFTER death.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The term used mostly in the Quran is " the people of the book ". Yet you can blanket almost all of humanity in that the Quran tells them to kill, torture, main, behead, punish, tax, lie to, and wage war against, the infidel. And pretty much means everyone who is not just like them. Any love verses were written when Muhammad was in a better mood and not having medical issues such as he had. However, when he was in a pissy mood, it was definitely "kill em all ! "

Now if you have an Islamic community near you, it's a good idea to sleep with one eye open at night.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yet you can blanket almost all of humanity in that the Quran tells them to kill, torture, main, behead, punish, tax, lie to, and wage war against, the infidel. And pretty much means everyone who is not just like them.

If you are going to make such claims, please cite verses from the Koran, and I'd be glad to discuss.

From what I know ,and I'm pretty familiar with the Koran*, the Koran does not tell muslims " to kill, torture, main, behead, punish, tax, lie to, and wage war against, the infidel".

Like I said, please cite Koranic verses to back your claims, and I might be able to help put it it context for you.

* Read and comprehended it on my own, so I wont be parroting what I read on the internet.

edit on 27-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join