It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God (*more specifically, Jesus*), Created the Heavens and Earth.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Innerlight
Rather than argue scriptures and translations and denominational (demon-in-nation) interpretations and traditions of men, why not seek the truth within? Be still and know... the kingdom of God is within you.

What if Jesus wanted to teach you Himself? www.hallvworthington.com...

My understanding : Jesus was among His own during that time when He said that ... The Kingdom of God was within their midst: However they rejected Him and the Kingdom at that time.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

edit on 20-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: ETA Added verses ...Akragon
plz note because Jesus said this! John 3:5-8.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Originally posted by Innerlight
Rather than argue scriptures and translations and denominational (demon-in-nation) interpretations and traditions of men, why not seek the truth within? Be still and know... the kingdom of God is within you.

What if Jesus wanted to teach you Himself? www.hallvworthington.com...

My understanding : Jesus was among His own during that time when He said that ... The Kingdom of God was within their midst: However they rejected Him and the Kingdom at that time.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

edit on 20-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: ETA Added verses ...Akragon
plz note because Jesus said this! John 3:5-8.

And He is rejected today by people who look to outward forms and temples made of wood and stone instead of to the Spirit of Truth which reveals all truth. Know ye not that ye are the temple? When people say "Lo here" or "Lo there" they are pointing to special "annointed" preachers and religious teachers. Look within. Be still and know...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Innerlight

I agree that people are looking in the wrong direction.... Are looking to other people, or things -Not looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
Jesus resides in our hearts when we believe in Him (on Him for our salvation.) ....Only then ,does He make His Holy Spirit's abode within our hearts ...at the moment we believe ...This then, our bodies now are considered a Temple of the Living God.

<< 31  32  33   >>

join