It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utoya massacre; a blood sacrifice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

LoL I got worked up with Ted Kazyski I meant the oklahoma city bombing Timothy McVeigh

And you're as correct with McVeigh as you were with the Unabomber (which is to say not at all)

If you can't find what lodge the Norway killer is from than I will gladly aid you, but really? You can't find evidence of him being a freemason?

I don't see where I questioned that component of things. Would you be so kind as to quote where I claimed he wasn't?

In the early going, it crossed my mind that the widely-circulated photo could've been a Photoshop paste-up (a good one at that if it were). But I accept that Breivik used Masonry as a social camouflage as Grand Masters are not in the habit of expelling non-Masons.

Moving along

William Morgan was murdered by freemasons for exposing them and his killers made deathbed confessions

The jury's rather out on that one (at least to anyone without an axe to grind). What's your source for the "deathbed confessions"?

did you look up Thomas Hamilton? or Michael Brea?

you are just being lazy

Why does it fall to me to do your work for you?

To reiterate (again)

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof

And on the topic of lazy, would you be so kind as to address the questions posed in this post some nine hours ago?

Please be so kind as to cite which Masonic rite(s) it is that involves child sacrifice? Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof

There's also the 8-minutes-less old questions posed in this post

Great. Names. How about some:

a) Proof of membership (from a reputable source and not some anti-Masonic blog-screed)

b) Explanation of why their actions qualify as "ritual" (beyond your say-so)

I'll be looking forward to your responses and especially interested in your responses insofar as child sacrifice as a component of Regular Masonry is concerned.

I'm sure you'll be forthright and direct with your proof.

Fitz

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

He isnt claiming its a masonic ritual, you are dismissing what he is saying and repeating your same question, which is irrelevant because he is not incinuating what you are asking, he is simply stating that the killer was a mason, along with those other men who also murdered children, who were also masons, hes not claiming it to be a masonic ritual, you have deduced that yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

He isnt claiming its a masonic ritual, you are dismissing what he is saying and repeating your same question, which is irrelevant because he is not incinuating what you are asking, he is simply stating that the killer was a mason, along with those other men who also murdered children, who were also masons, hes not claiming it to be a masonic ritual, you have deduced that yourself.

OK. Tell me what your read on this post would be.

Originally posted by Acharya
As I understand; in occult circles the best sacrifice is you own child, preferably your first-born, after that it is your societies best and brightest; exactly what Norway's Prime Minister called the 80'ish killed youth at the Utoya camp.

As I understand, these blood sacrifice cults are found in cultures from ancient to modern times all over the world. Why did the police let the killer(s) murder people for 2 hours 5 minutes (or 1 hour as is the official story) before stepping in?

Was the Utoya massacre a blood sacrifice set in place by powerful people with evil intentions?

Occult Calendar. . . .

7/19-8/1 Lughnasa festival

Child sacrifices were common.

The shooter was a freemason (like Timothy McVeigh, Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea)

I think it is a fair assumption

I await a reasoned response

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ive just given you a 'reasoned' response and your repeating yourself, he is saying it may have something to do with the occult, he isnt saying its a masonic ritual, If those 3 men were all masons and they all killed children, then he is just stating a coincedence and linking the dots isnt he, What are you getting all ca-#ty about, dont take offence if your a mason, this isnt preschool buddy, Everybody is different.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Timothy MacVeigh was not a Freemason.

The Norwegian guy was a Freemasonry (was expelled immediately by his Grand Lodge).

He was also apparently a fundamentalist Christian, and it appears that it was his Christian views that led him to mass murder.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Yea, probably, he had a ancient world view, that does not mean many of his points wherent right!
I am not justifying his methods, but politically I tend to agree with him on many things.
Monoculturalism, the destruction of capitalism, and the fractional reserve system, the value of family, and the opposition to a 2 income family. (where 2 incomes are needed to sustain a family, forcing them to get childcare, spend less time with their kids, let others do the primary upbringing etc)
I do not share his view on woman and islam though!

edit on 26-7-2011 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I think it might have been a crazy guy off his rocker who decided he'd show the World his ideologies in a way that he thought was doing us a favor .. then carried out said plans for his own purposes....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ive just given you a 'reasoned' response and your repeating yourself, he is saying it may have something to do with the occult, he isnt saying its a masonic ritual,

Actually you haven't given anything like a reasoned explanation. If he isn't meaning to imply that it's "masonic ritual", then why mention Freemasonry at all in his original response? It's a non sequitur unless you're trying to imply the connection.

Occult Calendar. . . .

7/19-8/1 Lughnasa festival

Child sacrifices were common.

The shooter was a freemason (like Timothy McVeigh, Thomas Hamilton, Michael Brea)

I think it is a fair assumption

If those 3 men were all masons....

He already edited the post once for flat-out wrong information (he'd originally claimed the Unabomber Ted Kaczinsky was a Mason instead of Timothy McVeigh; he still doesn't have it right). Brea isn't and I've yet to see anything more substantial than CT-site assertion that Hamilton was.

and they all killed children, then he is just stating a coincedence and linking the dots isnt he,

If "he is just stating a coincedence", exactly what dots would there be to link? By definition, coincidences wouldn't have dots to link. Again, why bring it up?

What are you getting all ca-#ty about,

Oh I don't know. Someone makes the spurious claim that the fraternity I belong to practises child sacrifice and then follows up that claim with another claim that notorious killers are/were Masons (which they weren't). Guess I just had too much coffee this morning.

dont take offence if your a mason, this isnt preschool buddy, Everybody is different.

Walk a kilometre in my shoes and have some no-name Internet troll accuse the fraternity you're a member of of all sorts of atrocities. Tell me it's better not to challenge them to prove their assertions.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
He was also apparently a fundamentalist Christian, and it appears that it was his Christian views that led him to mass murder.

Although there is a clear failing to make good men better, I agree that it his Christian conservativism that seems to be more of a driving force. Among other, more organic, problems that is.

The date, if at all significant, could refer to Godfrey of Bouillon's election as 'King' of Jerusalem. I should imagine Godrey's exploits as an ethnic cleanser of the Holy Land could be something he might quite like the idea of, fancying himself as a modern day Crusader.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
According to the old ways of Norway, 28 days after each equinox it's time to sacrifice. So, the sacrifice was not on the right day. It should have been at the 17th of July for the sacrifice to be at the right time. But, this is a special kind of sacrifice. A sacrifice of 100 people is a big sacrifice. This kind of sacrifice was only done every 8 or 9 years. If this was the proper location for a sacrifice, is also hard to know. Because most cult-grounds in Norway is very secret. There are still Christians wanting to destroy the old places of worship. It's very likely this wasn't the first sacrifice on that island. A small island in a lake has a special energy that makes it excellent for this purpose. Just think of Avalon. Norway has been a Christian kingdom for just over 1000 years, there is something in the bible about that number of years.

To put it this way: If another massacre with close to 100 people happens before August 2020, the Viking cult might be awake. If the ancient Gods are awake, they will be hungry. And, that would be bad. Really bad. It's most likely just a madman this time. I hope.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Based on a suggestion from a book about natural magic based around finding out what influences us both individually and as a group, humanity, I find it to be helpful to begin a diary. Note what common times that you feel influences, both subtle and strong.
After you have an awareness of yourself and your own energy Moon calendars can be helpful. Simple numerology is eye opening. You can find the system that most suits you. I think that there are definitely universal definitions, clearly defined, unchangeable in any religious system, what one would call "common knowledge" in a time of enlightenment.
I believe that a time of enlightenment is coming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join