It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minigun in action video - Must See !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This video clip is absolutely insane, have you ever wondered what a minigun can do to a car with a full minute plus burst. You won't believe your eyes !!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Damn lucky there aren't any crazies running around Baghdad with them.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow

7.7 MB but well worth it.

That 3000 rpm gun is one fine, if crazy, weapon

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yes,impressive isn't it??
But 300 rounds would have been eaten up in say 6 seconds.It was filmed over and over from different angles.
A .50 would have got the job done with a short burst.A 20mm with one shot.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge...300 rounds would have been eaten up in say 6 seconds.It was filmed over and over from different angles....

So what you are saying stgeorge is that the mini-gun did all that damage, but in a fraction of the time. As others have said already (even more) impressive!

htmb

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ive got one of those mounted on my deck here in the apartment. it is a great crime deterrent. however, once in a while those pesky little kids start gettin on my nerves. so when that happens i let em have a couple of warning shots across the nose with her. you should see the looks on their faces.....

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
Yes,impressive isn't it??
But 300 rounds would have been eaten up in say 6 seconds.It was filmed over and over from different angles.
A .50 would have got the job done with a short burst.A 20mm with one shot.

Where did this 300 round figure come from ? I would say that the gun was firing for longer than 6 seconds. As for the .50 and a 20mm, all they would have done was put a few neat holes in the chassis, not completely take it apart.

PS. To all the members who have watched it, don't you think the guy shooting looks remarkably like Henry Rollins. What do you think ?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
looks like jesse james to me

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
its jesse james from monster garage. that car he shot up didnt make the deadline so he shot it up

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Jesse James it is. That is the wrap-up portion of the Discovery Channel series "Monster Garage" episode Doom Buggy. The crew tries to make a sandrail out of a Mazda RX7. When it fails, JJ trashes it with a 7.62mm minigun.

E_T

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
Damn lucky there aren't any crazies running around Baghdad with them.

Actually they couldn't hit much anything with those... neither they would be able to run with these.

world.guns.ru...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have got to get me one of those. To bad Christmas is still a good 4 months away
Jesse James is still on the Dic. Channel i though that show got booted, cuz it sucked!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I have got to get me one of those. To bad Christmas is still a good 4 months away
Jesse James is still on the Dic. Channel i though that show got booted, cuz it sucked!

Well at least he got to fire a minigun.q

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
that was kick@ss....

new topics

top topics

join