It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Was Behind 2011 Oslo Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen who says that Israel’s Mossad was behind the Oslo attacks along with a post by Washington’s Blog that showed Norway’s support for a Palestinian state and its support for the campaign of boycotts, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel.

When you question the motives and tactics of the Israeli state you get called ‘anti-Semitic.’ That nasty trick worked years ago, but it doesn’t work today. People have wised up to the huge fraud.

If there is evidence that points towards the reality that Mossad was behind the attacks in Oslo then we should talk about the evidence, and not be afraid to tell the truth.

They have everything to gain by attacking Norway and teaching it a lesson. And they have a long track record of false flag terrorism. The blog ‘Thirteenth Monkey’ has a good round-up of links showing that over the past months and years relations between Israel and Norway have been rocky. Israel’s resentment towards Norway for taking a strong stand against Israeli war crimes and supporting the rights of Palestinians is so obvious. Resentment leads to acts of violent retribution, this is true of both individuals and states.

I have nothing against an Israeli Jewish State, so when I say Mossad did it I say it because I believe it is the truth. I think Israel should be all Jewish because every people deserves to have a state and a home.

Full Article: www.opednews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ha! I posted that on my FB page an hour after it happened! I sad I bet $100 Mossad was behind this!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Z.O.G REAP WHAT THEY SOW, JEWS WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK OF Z.O.G IT IS SATANISM.

THE ROTHSCHILD STYLE, Z.O.G IS FALLING APART AND YOU CAN SEE IT ALL OVER THE WORLD .

CELEBRATE THE FINAL BATTLE AGAINST ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moskva666

TOO may threads on this already!
edit on 24-7-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A little proof
to back this up
would be nice
or you're on a floatilla in the med. on this one
edit on 24-7-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by moskva666

I have some information i would like to add to your thread because i also beleive Mossad may/could have a part to play or Israel.

Read The posts here i go into Details on Events that happened before the Attack in Norway.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also this Picture from Camp Utoya is quite damning
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/909e8a3d0080.jpg[/atsimg]

Camp Utoya Children holding up Boycott Israel Sign

Camp Utoya is where the shooter shot 85+ Children and wounded probably more.

reply to post by A por uvas

Looking here might help you a bit check out my posts and the thread they are posted in a lot of coincidences...

edit on 24-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I see motive but no
proof of mossad involvement
looks like they're (whoever it is )are pushing the domestic terrorist theme
lets see what they propose after this settles

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And what would they gain? Thats right nothing. Although if the Mossad did half of what they are accused of on ATS then they would have to have half a million agents and an trillion dollar budget.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

And what would they gain? Thats right nothing. Although if the Mossad did half of what they are accused of on ATS then they would have to have half a million agents and an trillion dollar budget.

I believe you under-estimate how much money the Zionists have at their Disposal

reply to post by A por uvas

I see motive but no
proof of mossad involvement
looks like they're (whoever it is )are pushing the domestic terrorist theme
lets see what they propose after this settles

Do you really think the pro Zionist Israeli (Jewish) Ownd Media will Report that the guy Shooter/bomber was a Pro-Zionists.

No they won't

He is Labelled a Right Wing Extremists and he is but they will never mention his Pro-Zionists Views.

Of course we don't have direct proof yet of Mossads involvement but we have motives

Do you really think a spy agency like Mossad would leave many traces to their influence on this.

edit on 24-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join