It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has developed Ethnic-Bomb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
An entirely new kind of weapon is now under development in the Supremacist State of Israel. It is an ethnically targeted, biological bomb. The Sunday Times in Great Britain revealed that Israel has been developing a terrifying new kind of biological weapon. The story broke at the same time America was getting ready to bomb Saddam Hussein for not allowing weapons inspectors into
his country.

Israel planning 'ethnic' bomb as Saddam caves in
by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin

ISRAEL is working on a biological weapon that would harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources. The weapon, targeting victims by ethnic origin, is seen as Israel's response to Iraq's threat of chemical and biological attacks. Yesterday Saddam hussein, the Iraqi leader, backed away from the brink of war and agreed to resume co-operation with the inspection teams seeking his suspected chemical and biological weapons plants.
Kofi Annan, the United Nation secretary-general, said he believed Iraq had met UN requirements. As Britain and America stood by to bomb Saddam, however, Tony Blair's office said compliance must be unconditional. The White House, which is threatening Iraq with the biggest onslaught since the Gulf war, said President Bill Clinton's advisers were assessing whether Iraq's offer was adequate. The Pentagon is ready to bomb within days�
In developing their "ethno-bomb", Israeli scientists are trying to exploit medical advances by identifying distinctive genes carried by some Arabs, then create a genetically modified bacterium or virus. The intention is to use the ability of viruses and certain bacteria to alter the DNA inside their host's living cells. The scientists are trying to engineer deadly micro-organisms that attack only those bearing the distinctive genes. The programme is based at the biological institute in Nes Tziyona, the main research facility for Israel's clandestine arsenal of chemical and biological weapons. A scientist there said the task was hugely complicated because both Arabs and Jews are of semitic origin. But he added: "They have, however, succeeded in pinpointing a particular characteristic in the genetic profile of certain Arab communities, particularly the Iraqi people." The disease could be spread by spraying the organisms into the air or putting them in water supplies�
The idea of a Jewish state conducting such research has already provoked outrage in some quarters because of parallels with the genetic experiments of Dr Josef Mengele, the Nazi scientist at Auschwitz. Dedi Zucker, a member of Knesset, the Israeli parliament, denounced the research yesterday. "Morally, based on our history, and our tradition and our experience, such a weapon is monstrous and should be denied," he said.
�William Cohen, the American defence secretary, revealed that he had received reports of countries working to create "certain
types of pathogens that would be ethnic-specific". A senior western intelligence source confirmed last week that Israel was one of the countries Cohen had in mind. The "ethno-bomb" claims have been given further credence in Foreign Report, a Jane's publication that closely monitors security and defence matters. It reports unnamed South African sources as
saying Israeli scientists have used some of the South African research
in trying to develop an "ethnic bullet" against Arabs. It also says Israelis discovered aspects of the Arab genetic makeup by researching on "Jews of Arab origin, especially Iraqis"� (Mahnaimi, Uzi and Colvin, Marie. Israel planning 'ethnic' bomb as Saddam caves in. The Sunday Times in the UK. Nov. 15.)
Additional reporting: Matthew Campbell in Washington, Hugh McManners

Israel, of course, has denied this story that appeared in one of the most respected newspapers of the world, just as it denies every other criticism against them. But, tellingly, it also continues to deny any access or inspections of its weapons facilities, including those biological weapons facilities the United States has already identified and has acknowledged in the Israeli State.
The fact that Israel would even consider developing such a biological weapon in the light of their endless demonization of the Nazis has monstrous implications. Whether or not the Nazis are truly guilty of all the accusations the Jews have levied against them, the Israel of the 21st Century is approaching in reality the extremes of racial Supremacism of which the most supremacist Nazi could only have dreamt.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Im finding this REALLY hard to believe...Germs/Chemicals that attack based on genes?...Sounds like a sci/fi movie to me...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can you post the link to the article? I'm curious to see what news agency reported this. This is terrifying if true and I can't believe they would develop such a weapon considering what they went through in WWII.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It was the highly respected Sunday Times here in England that reported it. THe link to the websites article is here but taken down:

www.sunday-times.co.uk...

And here:

www.times-archive.co.uk...

I did have a copy of the paper so I will find it and take a photo. Have a look at the internet archives websites and you will see. Please see below for more links:

jerusalem.indymedia.org...

www.peace.ca...

Also reported by Alex Jones's PrisonPlanet (left hand side): 66.102.9.104...:JcvMdVoKfF8J:www.prisonplanet.com/03_10_03.html+%22Israel+planning+%27ethnic%27+bomb+as+Saddam+caves+in%22&hl=en

And here: www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg39050.html

But not a damned thing will be done to that Racist Supremacist country because they control America. Just like their ILLEGAL nuclear weapons and the fact they break internation laws and won't let inspectors in!

I will take a photo of the article but if you still have doubts please email the paper.

www.ihr.org...

More on Israeli treachery: www.abovetopsecret.com... (scroll down for my post)

Also, here for Israeli ILLEGAL Nuclear Weapons: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-8-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If there is any truth to this weapons egistance. Its use would be foolish and reckless. If what ever toxins and or virus used changed biologically/chemically it might unleash a plague that would destroy all of us. .

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Seems unlikely, genetically the Palestinians and Israelis are extremely similar. Pretty much identical even. I vaguely remember a study done on this a few years back. Then when the results came out that genetically the Jews from that part of the world were indistinguishable from the Muslims, the Israelis (or Israeli interests perhaps) kicked up some kind of fuss.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Seems unlikely, genetically the Palestinians and Israelis are extremely similar. Pretty much identical even.

Yes, that's right.

Since any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism is a Jew, (e.g. Ruth, an ancestor of King David was a convert) I highly doubt an "ethno-bomb" could work at all.

Furthermore, Israel has more than one million Arab citizens - one in five of the population. These are Palestinians and their offspring who stayed when Israel was created in 1948.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Jews and Arabs are both semites (genetically, they are cousins), so when you hear someone call Arabs anti-semitc, you might question their understanding.

This does not seem all that far-fetched, but I would have to wonder about its general effectiveness. Closed populations develop resistances and vulnerablities that are unique. There are diseases that affect certain populations more than others and "mad scientists" could exploit a population's vulnerablities.

Of course, when undertaking such an endeavor one would have to consider the "law of unintended consequences." An ingnored varible could have widespread catastrophic repercussions.

For myself, I don't believe a word of this story.

[edit on 04/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
much of the current Human race comes from the middle east. whos to say the gene used to kill the 'arabs' isnt still in all of us. This would mean we all die pointless unpleasent deaths.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Hunter that Racist Supremacist country because they control America.
[edit on 15-8-2004 by The Hunter]

I don't think you need to look in the arab world for the anti-semitism.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Designer Virus are indeed very real. I recently started a thread on a new virus designed to fight HIV which was created with $200,000 and a grad student. In the article the creator of the virus said it was quite easy to make and warns of the dangers of such tech. Pointing out the bad guys of the world can be just as smart

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think making such a weapon could be possible. They real key IMO is finding a Marker gene or more likely a pattern of genes. But I dont think we really dont know enough about our DNA and genes yet to make a practical application for this type of tech.

I could see a future virus weapon designed to kill just One person. A virus that only looks for one persons DNA pattern. A assasin virus that only kills its target and nobody eles.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Israel and WMG? *cough****bs*

This is nothing more than more Israeli redo, rehash, and BS and once again coming from Thehunter.....
Continue to use your freedom to express as you like friend hunter but beware what you sow for you will certainly reap it......
Let me see here.....
Israel is creating a bio-weapon that will kill strictly Arabs and not Jews, eh? TheHunter, before you decided to post this hogwash and jibberish, did you even research what a Jew is? If so, could you PLEASE explain how a bio-weapon can be made to kill strictly ARABS and not JEWS?

Wow...amazing what some people will literally believe and then call truth.....
Ummm TheHunter, a "Jew" is NOT an identifiable race., maybe?! Good grief....
There are Caucasian and Negro Jews, Indian, Arab and Hispanic Jews.... There are some born into the religion and some who covert. It's like any other religion in this world, really, quite possibly even yours.....

Your posting anothers diatribe and hateful tripe...yep...bet on that!

Oh wait.....in related NEWS....Pakistan has JUST completed building a bioweapon that targets people of Indian anscestry, but leaves all Muslims unaffected....who would have guessed that, eh?

This is MAJOR bogus BS and its a shame that some feel the need to continue to post such....

seekerof

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
seeker, perhaps this new weapon seeks out our big noses (I'm jewish).

I'm not sure if I should laugh at this or pity the people who believe it.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm going to put this to rest, once and for all.....
The normally reasonable Aziz Poonawalla retreads an old, absurd, and appallingly heinous rumor of Israel building a "genetic bomb" -- i.e., a genetically coded bacterium or virus that would kill Arabs, but leave Jews unharmed.

Even Arab news sources are and have been debunking this topic of Israel and WMG (weapons of mass genocide) back some FOUR years ago:
You people need to get a grip

seekerof

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh the AL-Ahram weekly on-line says it cannot be done thats all the proof I need. Im not saying that Israel has this weapon but theoritically a weapon like this could work. The Genetic differences would not even need to be a huge percent for something like this to work. One different gene out of 35,000 would be all you would need. People dont look the same the world over because our genes make us different. Its very PC to say every human is the same and for the most part thats true but we are all different in small ways and thats thanks to genes.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool....care to theoretically explain the difference between a JEW and an ARAB or maybe even explain, theoretically of course, just how such a weapon could concievably work.....being we are talking Jews and ARABS here.

This whole topic and article/links presented to and for theoretical discussion does NOT even explain how the weapon will address those Arabs who are Druse, Bahai, Syrian Orthodox, Coptic Christian, Samaritan, etc. etc, etc......yeah.....please feel free to THEORETICALLY explain this all for us, k?

seekerof

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Im not talking about Jews Im talking about a weapon that targets races not religions. Last time I checked jewish was not a race it was a religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Seekerof, he was quoting a very well respected paper. Write to them to complain, yeah...

Talk about shooting the messenger.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thats even more fascinating.....religion or race....'
Nonetheless, the above provided information by thehunter does not cover the difference in ARABS....genetically or otherwise....how strange, but again, as you have said....theoretically perhaps such is possible, but I have yet to see one shred of proof that Israel is or has such inclinations with the evidences presented. As such, exactly were is said proofs and evidences, and is Israel currently discussing such a weapon(s)......cause all I seeing and reading is theoretical heresay....

seekerof

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I personally doubt Isreal has any such weapon. But I would not say that a weapon that targets a race is impossible because we just dont know enough about genes and DNA,RNA yet to make such a claim.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join