It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by jaycen420
they say its for civil unrest, so maybe they know that the American population is at the ends of their rope?

or for the chaos that ensues during a mass biological weapon attack that becomes a Zombie Apocalypse....

not being funny here...

have ya seen my avatar...i dont joke when it comes to the Zombie Apocalypse.
Well i bet that just killed this thread

yes i had previously noticed it.. along with other zombie-related avatars zombie apocalypse is real.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The military now tasked with policing civillians in Florida.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
it only takes one sheep dog to move a thousand dumb sheep

I was thinking the same. Especially in medicated America where the majority are only concerned with their own personal agenda and what they're making for dinner vs. keeping an eye on the world around them.

Oh well....

I can't help but to wonder what the real story is. Since, in my opinion, everything our government and media tells us is just a fabricated distraction from something else... I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That article is bunk. The link is junk.

It's the crazies with their elite earth ending spaceship comet.

Several indicators. They keep referring to sources, but do no use the "unnamed sources in X", they just like using the word sources, which makes their imaginary junk sound real.

They are directly link tracking to their own articles as proof that there is proof out there. Which of course, all link track to their own articles as well.

Constantly embedding bold text into a paragraph is not proof.

Idiots teaching other idiots to embrace being an idiot. That's what this story and link is about.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

20,000 does seem to be a low number of troops to bring civility to 350,000,000.

BTW...your cat looks just like my daughter's cat, Binka...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We may very well end up thankful for these troops if these GOPTea Republicans get their way and throw this country into default.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My opinion being ex-military is, what rumors are true and which ones are not. Are there heavy artillary units being deployed or is someone seeing summer convoys? With everything going on right now, I think the powers at be may be a little scared at a upriseing that we saw in the mid-east.Why are the chinese in mexico? to many unanswered questions. something smells bad!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Also, don't know if it's true but another post from a x congressional aid so he said gave some statistiics on the amount of money given to countries abroad. One that caught my eye was samolia,24billion? was this not the country thatdrug our soldiers, my fellow military brothers down their streets, decapitated them, and we have a politition that gives them American dollars? Something is terribly wrong here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roughnready

I'd suspect that 24 billion must include the cost of all the aid and military missions there in the last 20 years - current amounts seem to be a couple of hundred million/year - largely on food - see www.usaid.gov...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I didn't even read the posts, because as far as I am concerned, Obama has set up the same as Hitler did with his Nazi Youth Group!

Obama is just another Hitler! Do you all get it?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
We may very well end up thankful for these troops if these GOPTea Republicans get their way and throw this country into default.

who is it we are going to default with? think about, is it china? sure, if you actually mean we owe the federal reserve through china. China is doing the same thing that all these other countries have been doing, acting as brokers to make a buck. they borrow from the federal reserve at an interest rate and then loan it to us at a higher interest. Snap the head of the snake, which is the federal reserve, and you will end all debt between nations. The Imf is just a branch of the Federal reserve, look it up.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
I didn't even read the posts, because as far as I am concerned, Obama has set up the same as Hitler did with his Nazi Youth Group!

Obama is just another Hitler! Do you all get it?

He sure is, he is being paid by the same people as hitler was. It was all a big sham to get the Jewish people unsettled enough to leave Germany and fill the brand new "state" of Israel. Obama and bush and company are all doing this so they will persuade us that the communist way is better in the end. agitate the system to it's extremes and sooner or later the people will be begging for communism that will already be packaged up neatly as some kind of wonderful lifesaving system that will eradicate greed.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Vets from the 10th Mountain Div are supposed to be the core of the groups but the went to all Divs and tapped returning soldiers who were will to serve in the 20,00 rather than re-deploy...carrot and stick,the stick being willing to suppress American Citizens

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Not something this military family has heard a single word about. When I can read it on an official government site, then I will pay attention. At this point, hard to believe there would be no word to the soldiers.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hard to believe that an elite government project/personnel can keep a secret?..especially if the arent being told the whole 100%?....ok...but while you are sitting here waiting on word,ck on the number of regulars and foreign troops stationed as permanent party at the National Guard base at Camp Shelby Ms....JFK

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Looks like America is definitely gonna be the first to have the old Orwellian state. I wonder why they feel the sudden urge to quash 'civil unrest'. There is always gonna be civil unrest. Maybe if they weren't such kuniving soft bitches they would come out and say "These soldiers are being deployed in case of any resistance."

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Hard to believe that an elite government project/personnel can keep a secret?..especially if the arent being told the whole 100%?....ok...but while you are sitting here waiting on word,ck on the number of regulars and foreign troops stationed as permanent party at the National Guard base at Camp Shelby Ms....JFK
A local paper just ran a story in May about an ADDITIONAL 200 regulars(US) and their families being stationed there..."More of many scheduled to arrive"...at a National Guard summer camp...not to mention the foreign nationals who are ther also....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Well it is fact a plan made almost four years ago, What do they know to anticipate that we are so clueless about? Thanks to the patriot act we should at least have been anticipating martial law to be implemented sooner or later. I do believe it has been used a few times already. Then there is all those damn FIMA camps that were built here, and those 100's of 1,000's of FIMA coffin liners stockpiled arround our country (i think the UK as well). So the table is now set , all thats needed is the manpower. 20,000 troops might be a good start. Seems to me like our government anticipates a revolution or something. Well if we were smart we would give it to them now before they can pull manpower from thier wars. But we wont, nobody really seems to want to deal with a proper petition of our government and remind the world that americans run america, not our hired officials. Maybe we will actually win a revolution this time, but Im sure that we wont rise up until physically provoked. We could be the ones to dictate the terms of a new treaty (not the british empire, read it and tell me who dictated the terms there) and actually be free for the first time. Does anyone remember Bush sr. give a televised speach introducing the new world order? He promised it would happen, so here we go.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0ph3t
Looks like America is definitely gonna be the first to have the old Orwellian state. I wonder why they feel the sudden urge to quash 'civil unrest'. There is always gonna be civil unrest. Maybe if they weren't such kuniving soft bitches they would come out and say "These soldiers are being deployed in case of any resistance."

No one is going to say that for political reasons.

Not because someone would actually do something about it...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join