It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Or, he read Breivik's manifesto, in which he discusses the subject.

edit on 2011/8/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Which you, personally, saw him write (plagiarise), for nine years, with your own eyes.
Yes?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Prove that he's lying. Prove that most of the 1500 pages are plagarized.

To that end, I've already given numerous suggestions on how to prove that he didn't write it, or ideas on how to falsify things he's written. Give it a try.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

You are acting like a child that think it can cry its way to get their will, ridicolous....

Unless you have anything of any substance, (you have failed so far) to add to the debate, (not holding my breath exactly) I'm quite finished here.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Prove to me that he did write it.
Prove to me that he sat there and wrote every single word.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Who's crying here, dude?
I'm laughing.
You do seem to be getting hot under the collar, though.
I'm sorry, kid. I know it's tough to understand that your opinion won't be taken as fact.
But, it's something we all have to learn.

That said, OK.
Bye!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Aeons

Prove to me that he did write it.
Prove to me that he sat there and wrote every single word.

His confession isn't enough for you. His work isn't enough for you. What exactly would constitute legitimacy for you?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You want to *PROVE* to me that he wrote it?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Then show me video footage of him writing every single word of it, for nine years.
And, then, make sure that the video can be proven to be unmanipulated.
Short of that, it is up for debate, and I will continue to do so.

See, what may be enough for you, isn't enough for me.
There are no "facts" here, no matter how much you try and pass off your opinion as such.
Get it?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Muhammad Ali writes letter to people of Norway

Ali,,gotta luv him,,
,,,still floats like a butterfly as far as im concerned

sports.sympatico.ca...

Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye! Ali bomaye ...

Poor George,, brought his German Shepard with him,,,there secret police used a lot of German Shepards,,, face palm George,,

Muhammad Ali writes letter to people of Norway
edit on 2-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

You want to *PROVE* to me that he wrote it?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Then show me video footage of him writing every single word of it, for nine years.
And, then, make sure that the video can be proven to be unmanipulated.
Short of that, it is up for debate, and I will continue to do so.

See, what may be enough for you, isn't enough for me.
There are no "facts" here, no matter how much you try and pass off your opinion as such.
Get it?

Ah. So, there is no proof that is ever good enough to challenge your fantasies.

Like Breivik, your fantasy world is FAR more real to you than mere reality.

Thank you for confirming that. We appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh honey, your lame attempts at discrediting people who disagree with your opinion are cute.
And that's about all they are.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey, this whole conversation doesn't exist. No one is youtubing you typing during it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Exactly!
I'm so glad you agree.
Now maybe you'll give the transparent trolling a rest:

Step 1. Claim your opinion as fact.
Step 2. Make a few pages worth of incoherent, tangential, unintelligible posts.
Step 3. Keep parroting the official story.
Step 4. Getting depserate now, so try claiming everyone who disagrees with your opinion is like the suspect in the crime being discussed.
Step 5. Have nothing left to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know, that's so ridiuclous I can't even tell if you are really that illogical or that obtuse. I'd suspect irony, but I think that maybe an attempt on my part to grant you some latitude.

For anyone else. Let us discuss this idea that Breivik's manual is not just his. There are sections in which he has documented plans which he ascribes to a group. This would suggest that these sections are written by him, but that the ideas presented are actually attributable to other people.

This would make him a person who has published these concepts, without being the sole authour of them.

One person certainly is capable of creating this complexity on their own. When I read through some of his descriptions, I feel like I'm emersed in a GURPS (Generic Universal Role Playing System) session.

So, if you've read Breivik's manual, what's your take? Do you think this Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici exists?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You know, that's so ridiuclous I can't even tell if you are really that illogical or that obtuse. I'd suspect irony, but I think that maybe an attempt on my part to grant you some latitude.

Like I said, sweetie:

Step 5. Have nothing left to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You never did have anything to say.

Who is the "second shooter?"

www.nrk.no...

Young man who did exactly what I suggested earlier. He didn't trust anyone claiming to be an authority, and he grabbed a knife. He is a young man who is a member of the party. Everyone else on the Island was a danger, so he armed himself.

I was wondering where the people with a survival instinct were on this Island of Happiness.

He suspected everyone after seeing that a "cop" was trying to shoot him. Everyone who saw him arming himself suspect him.

Awesome lesson in human dynamics there.

I'll add references as I find them.

translate.googleusercontent.com.../search%3Fq%3DMann%2Bp%25C3%25A5grepet%2Bp%25C3%25A5%2BSundvollen%2Bmed%2Bkniv%26st art%3D50%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D841%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=no&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/23/nyheter/terror/ innenriks/utoya/17426381/&usg=ALkJrhjsVqZsqGwTp0t-ri_glUfJVfAvrA

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Aww

I'm know you're butt-hurt that you couldn't reply to any of my points with anything but your opinion, and then I had the nerve not to take that as fact. Like your little buddy who left in a huff. But that's OK. I understand that there is nothing else to back up your speculation.

As an aside, a little tip, if you will:

If you would like people to reply to your posts, it would be cool if you
a) make sure that they actually make sense first. Grammar is important, as is making sure that you can stay on point within the space of a single sentence.
b) try to think clearly, so that as you attempt to convey your line of thought, it at least has some semblance of coherencey.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

If you would like people to reply to your posts, it would be cool if you
a) make sure that they actually make sense first. Grammar is important, as is making sure that you can stay on point within the space of a single sentence.
b) try to think clearly, so that as you attempt to convey your line of thought, it at least has some semblance of coherencey.

Thanks I'll do that. I have to admit to being less motivated to being clear with people like you. It seems like such a wasted effort.

While I work on that, could you work on actually having something to say that has a basis in something other than your fantasy world? That would be fabulous.

See, now both of us can have homework. I admit that mine is easier than yours. Taking the time to gently move a reader along is a skill. Living in reality when it isn't your natural habit, that's tough.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I believe there are not so many facts known in this Anders Behring Breivik case, that is why i wanted to start this tread about him so i, and maybe others, could track the new bits of information that are comming out.

There are plenty of things that are kind of stated as facts in this case, but when are things facts ?
The court case isnt over is it?
Let's take his manifesto for example, we are told he wrote it, but how do we know it is actualy written by him?
Like i said, not so many relevant facts are realy known yet so a lot of the discussion about Anders Behring Breivik is speculation and opinion.
I see that here and in a lot of "official" news outlets.

So to speculate or to have the opinion that Anders Behring Breivik was maybe brainwashed or mindcontroled is not so strange i think.
But then again what is brainwashing or mindcontrol, i am sure there are many definitions going around, "official" and personal.
I did post a video of an interview of some one who knew Anders Behring Breivik personaly and he states that he thinks his "friend" might have been brainwashed.

I also posted a youtube radio interview with Jim Marrs on the Alex Jones show and according to Jimm Marrs this whole thing makes him think of the Manchurian Candidate.
Jim has some credetials i believe and he is clearly speculation in this direction of mind control.
To be clear, i dont state that Anders Behring Breivik was mindcontroled, but to me it is still on the table.

And i dont think it is fair to the subject of mindcontrol to just nail it down on MKULTRA, for one this was decades ago right.
So this whole mindcontrol, brainwashing or just all forms of external brain control must have evelved quite a bit through the years i think.
A simple example that i would like to show is based on NLP, covert hypnosis and psychology.
Have a look what this man can do with other peoples brains in just a few minutes.
YOUTUBE LINK

ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN VIDEO

MORE

To me this is an example of modern day mindcontrol, there are plenty of possible ways to attempt external brain control.
Who knows what they can do at the highest levels with unlimited budgets.
There are also plenty of modern drugs of medicine that control the brain in various way's and who knows what is available for black projects and military.

There was an other bit of information i posted before about at least one other form of drugs Anders Behring Breivik was on.

Breivik himself has confessed to using testosterone in the days before the attack, saying he had become more aggressive after coming off testosterone supplements.

LINK

It seems to be sourced from this english newspaper, here you can read pieces of Anders Behring Breivik's diary.
LINK

I know this is a sensitive and difficult subject but could we please all try and hold back on the personal name calling, that would be nice.
If you ask me, it is fine to post speculations, opinions, news items, blogs or video's etc.
Just keep it constructive please.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
There have been many in Norwegian papers.
Here's one: Eyewitness to the Utøya shooting

I looked at that article but could find no parts where the actual witness is quoted as identifying the shooter as Breivik. The name Breivik seems to have been used by the editor or the writer of the piece, but not by the witness.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join