It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks you for posting this.
But it was allready mentioned by some members.

I think we can be quite sure it is the lacosta logo.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I am afraid we have a case here in Finland which is built up to be exactly like Breivik.

An extremist site appears. It has a lot of similarities to Breivik. The ideology is similar, the extreme violence is similar, there are actually two terrorist manifestos instead of one. (The site is in Finnish, but you can read the Google Translation, but beware, it is quite full of violence and racism, actually it is a lot more extreme than even Breivik: goo.gl...)

The site is by far worse than anything we have seen in Finland before. It has incitement to violence, identity theft (posting articles using the names of innocent people), death threats, racism... Although it breaks a number of laws the police is strangely completely unable to do anything at all. Normally they can overreact quite easily to something even slightly threatening that is going on online, but they don't react at all to this one.

And it is quite well-known who is running the site. To everybody except the authorities that is. There are huge amounts of evidence online. This is a person who was mostly interested in Yoga a couple of years ago, then suddenly became the most violent preacher of racist violence we have ever seen! Does anybody think this kind of a total change of personality might be mind control?

I am afraid we have a new Breivik here in Finland. The authorities don't care... Perhaps they have been ordered to ignore him by the powers that be? Perhaps this is a manufactured terrorist event needed to increase social control? Just like Breivik, another mind-controlled terrorist used by the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Velho

Perhaps if the threat from this person is so great, you ought to contact Anti-fa...

www.antifa.org.uk...

... who must have a Finnish branch, and get them onto the situation. I hear tell they have... ways of dealing with those who exhibit xenophobic tendancies.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here is a video that surfaced of Anders Behring Breivik parking his bomb van.
And a camera view of the bomb going off.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Very interesting. Thanks for posting. Some observations:

--It is incredible that in this day and age someone could pull an unmarked cargo van up to an important government ministry building and then just walk away.

--You see a camera operator focus in on the van, possibly indicating someone thought this van was suspicious.

--If they had a cam on the van the entire time, why don't they show it blowing up, instead of showing the explosion from another camera a block away?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Did any one find any new information regarding Anders Behring Breivik.
I have been looking several times but it seems hard to find anything new.
And there must be some more floating around somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

The guy is in jail, dude. I do not think that we should direct attention to his nonsensical killings anymore. That would just serve his purpose.

So let´s move on.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I know the man is in jail.
That does not mean we can not learn from what happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Quite right,and well said jaamaan. Those who are ignorant of what has passed before, are doomed to see history repeat itself time and time again. With xenophobia on the rise in some European nations, it makes very good sense to be aware of the facts of this case, and others like it. When this particular spectre rises its pox encrusted face to the daylight, it is the responsibility of all free people to know it by its actions, and to resist its machinations, refuse to engage with that particular cancerous mind plague.

There will never be a time, no matter how peaceful or wise our species becomes, where it will be able to afford to forget its past. The cost of willful ignorance is far too great for even the strongest and wisest possible future for our species, to withstand, and no matter how strong the structure of the future could be in an ideal world, ignorance of the past WILL see its very foundations burned and scattered, as it always has before.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The second alleged gunman being arrested and then 'disappeared'
Does any one have more info on this person ?

edit on 22-5-2013 by jaamaan because: added more pictures

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

I think that was just some local dumbass who made threats online after the story broke, on the same day.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

I think that was just some local dumbass who made threats online after the story broke, on the same day.

Ah ok, thanks.
Do you have any other new general info/links/video on this case ?
It seems every time i look get get these dead ends, but i feel there is more.
If any one has any more new info on this man or case please post !
edit on 20-8-2013 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Do you have any other new general info/links/video on this case ?

I am unaware of any new developments in the investigation. At least in the English language media.
I posted about the main discrepancies in the story here:
signofthetimes.yuku.com...

Perhaps there might be something there you didn't know before.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.
If you find anything, please post it here (to) for future reference.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join