It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.nrk.no...

He's been transported to an Oslo police station to be informed about the contents of the report. They seem to be suggesting they did this because they don't know what his reaction will be. Which doesn't make any sense, because if they are concerned about an extreme reaction being in lock down in an easily controlled space is far safer.

www.aftenposten.no...

Swedish psychiatrist who is surprised by this diagnosis.

Are extreme opinions going to be considered a new example of hallucinations? What an interesting idea.

edit on 2011/11/29 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You have a good sub-section of your population who would prefer to live with Anders Behring Breivik in his World, than they would want to live with Islamism, and under the World of the schizophrenia of Mohammed.

I suggest that you consider what this means about how deeply rooted their rejection is.

Mm i doubt that these people that you mention would prefer to kill innocent people for their believes.

And it is no surprise for me that Anders Behring Breivik is declared criminally insane.
This way they can keep him in forever and force feed him medicines to keep him low profile when needed.

For me personally, no matter how well Anders Behring Breivik did his planning, after shooting this many under aged unarmed people in cold blood i would think any one doing this is at least close to some sort of insanity.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, he killed 80 people in cold blood. That it is wrong I don't disagree.

The diagnosis only works if you believe that extreme political opinions are a form of delusion or hallucination.

Most people with this diagnosis can't drive a car, let alone do this.

They just stepped in political mud up to their necks.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

A funny thing about killers. Generally murders and lower class peeps, mass murders are middle class and the elite cause genocide..
Maybe the man is the result of mind control....
edit on 29-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If Breivik is the Fjordman...

But he's not. Fjordman "came out" in VG.no with both name and picture. Not the same people.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

If Breivik is the Fjordman...

But he's not. Fjordman "came out" in VG.no with both name and picture. Not the same people.

No he isn't Fjordman.

Fjordman was just "cleared" as a "witness" recently. In other words, he was put under intense police scrutiny due to his political views and Anders sending him an email once.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who says you cant carry out the plan if schizophrenic? Many famous psychaiatrist disagree with that, as read in article. You, can, in fact, function normaly but be disellustionate. Hallucinations is not required.
But I belive some people are spam bot hired by the government to manipulate and spread disinfo.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You go ahead and think that all you want. That I am effective is because I know my enemy, and have allowed them to teach me.

A whole book of potential diagnostics - and they picked the one that makes long term thinking combined with extreme political views into a delusion.

This is dangerous. I won't let it stand unchallenged.

You don't like that? Then be better than one woman with a keyboard fools.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was thinking trauma from his possible sexual abuse.

"The psychologist that examined Anders when he was four years old implys that he was sexualy abused".

I know one girl who was sexualy abused by her father, and she is very much like Anders.
You can see the crazy in the eyes.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
One of the diagnostic categories that they are using is that he thought he might be under surveillance.

Yes, very crazy. That someone who has been confirmed to be under surveillance and on watch lists and extra scrutiny doing things that qualify as terrorism might realize that they are. In multiple countries even.

ARGH. He was on watch lists. That's a FACT. Are people really suggesting that knowing you are is paranoid?

The logic errors. They hurt my brain.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.france24.com...

They reported that the gunman believed he was the “most perfect knight” since the Second World War.

He also claimed his organisation, called the Knights Templar after the medieval religious order, would go on to take power in Europe.

The report stated that Breivik had volunteered himself as a possible future regent of Norway.

He also declared that he intended to conduct breeding projects with Norwegians and to organise them into racially pure enclaves.

The mental health experts have assigned delusions onto concepts because they don't understand them. ARGH. That's not the same thing as actually being delusional - it means the psychiatrists have extremely limited political knowledge that they don't recognize what they are hearing.

They made their lack of knowledge into a diagnosis!

If people followed his plans, they would take power if they were not routed out.

That he volunteers himself as a Regent only shows that he understands the basis of what Kingdoms are. Understanding the underpinning of political states is not a delusion. King as Husband of the State. And that he find the current one isn't doing his job.

Is the current King of Norway delusional because he thinks he should continue to be King? No, it is because his family has been the "First Family" of the nation for generations. This "delusion" is accepted as a norm because....well it just is. That he gets what the shared cultural delusion is and what it means probably makes him smarter than the average bloke.

Racially pure reserves is a goal, not a delusion. It only shows that he's been looking at how Indigineous populations around the World have maintained themselves.

Perhaps I'll should march down to the three reserves around my city and inform the chiefs that they are deluded.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
His actions and thoughts seem crazy because they are unrational.
But I don't doubt that he could have created a breeding program for ethnic norweigans.
He seems like a ver productive person, having read his manifest. I'm not sure wheter he's crazy.
So where they really?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He's not really concerned so much about if they work today. If they did, that'd be a bonus to him. That's what they don't get.

His main irrational delusion is.... that he thinks other people aren't as stupid and uninformed as they really are. A common problem in grand plans. He over-estimated most of his audience.

Plus, if I'm any indication, the people who might have the knowlege and ability see it may not agree with him or be too horrified with his original actions.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the insanity finding is perfect

it denies him a bully pulpit at trial to spread his message of hate

and was is sane about killing 77 people in one day ?

it's a life sentence of sorts

now they just have to keep him from going out the back door in the laundry truck....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So you admit that you know that he's being found insane based on his political belief being categorized as delusions.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It says, "I have reduced vision of my actions."

Political cartoons.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
vgd.no...

Discussion in Norway of how this makes it easier on some people. This discussion is some people on the right essentially trying to say that this diagnosis allows the right to distance themselves appropriately.

There opponents of course aren't having it.

vgd.no...

vgd.no...

Discussing diagnosis.

edit on 2011/11/30 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If he's declared insane, it makes it unnecessary to further pay attention to his motives, which is some kind of apocalyptic crusade against Islam. This issue is so politically charged, nobody wanted to give him a platform or provoke a rift between Christians and Muslims in all of Europe. My belief that he's about as sane as Tim McVeigh, who murdered a lot of Americans in cool blood due to some anti-Fed ideology (which is just as stupid, or may be more stupid than Breivik's).

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
When the way they've done it is to identify his knowledge of political systems and solutions and statements about them as delusions, it is a form of political voodoo.

It moves the debate off him, and onto everyone on the right wing in the most alarming way.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.vg.no...

Discussion of how slicking your hair, regretting a nose job, and dressing nicely might make you psychotic.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join