It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here some video's that mention the brainwash/false flag angle.

Alex Jones Discusses Anders Behring Breivik's Freemason Connection & False Flag Terror

Alex Jones Predicted Norway Terror Attacks Day Before

'Norway Killer' Anders Breivik - 'big ego, religious, possibly brainwashed'

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Silliness.

You don't need to create situations - you can just use the ones that people come up with on their own. Humanity as a set of individuals is far more creative than any organization could ever hope to replicate.

Now that said, this event does seem to be being used as a bellwether of some sort.

For example, the way it is being depicted in media in English / Western oriented societies is very different than how it is being depicted in say the Balkans or Russia. Information in East Indian media varies significantly in focus from information in North American journals.

The absolute worst information is in North American journals.

It also seems to have prompted several new polls to gauge various populations their cultural views regarding Islam and immigration.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
He had an account on wazzup.no as "Team Berwick - 2083"

"Virtual lair for the elite genetic manipulated military special-super-forces designated for spesific mission-tasks in 2083."

This would appear to me to be part of the online clean up job he was referring to.
edit on 2011/9/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Vi som stemmer blågrønnrødgulfiolettorange!!

This is the group - the original has been partially overwritten with it. Cover job by friends. Nice friends. You know - for a guy who had none.
edit on 2011/9/14 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

As I said at the very beginning, Anders isn't the lone wolf.

He isn't lying that he believes that he is part of a group.

At best the media, the blogosphere, and the general person are suffering from confirmation bias - they are trying to prove what they think they already know, and rejecting data which doesn't suit their predefined conclusion.
edit on 2011/9/14 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I also suspect he also isn't lying about his "elite" status in online gaming.

The alias found recently isn't his long time one. If I'm right, his name is very well known, and he's been bouncing his I.P. for years as a US one.

His English has been getting progressively better. To me it doesn't look like he was originally looking to launch this for another couple of years. His time line looks like it was sped up? Why? What was the trigger for that?

I'm not 100% certain of this. How make a more definitive connection between that crafted identity on top of a crafted offline identity through a bounce to a real person....I'm gonna have to ponder that one more.

On a somewhat related note. Anders has been depicted as a "Mummy's boy." But his Mother has the mental capacity of a ten year old due to the brain infection. Who has been looking after her? Getting her groceries?
edit on 2011/9/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 15-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: NVM Just read the news story.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

www.dagbladet.no...
"The picture shows that Breivik is wearing his home-made police uniform..."

"Home-made police uniform?" Wow, Not only was Breivik able to travel unhindered with a phony passport, he was an expert tailor, too. Truly a man of many talents.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
On July 22, the police were doing practice runs for bombings in downtown Oslo.

Did Breivik us this to cover for his real one? Seems like a real possibility now doesn't it?

They are saying at the end that they don't know the date of the test blast he did.

I'm at work, so I don't have access to 2083 here and I'm not downloading it onto my work computer. I am CERTAIN that he specifies the date in there.

Have they not read it?!?!?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Isn't it INTERESTING, how all details are just enough. How these types of stories and these types of personalities turns your eye to look AWAY from the real damaging, security risk information?

Ponder stupidity relentlessly. I bet riling up speculative thought people and keeping them running on a hamster wheel is WAY cheaper than having to fix the security risks revealed by letting them go undirected.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.dailymotion.com...

Oh yeah. I'm not wrong. Breivik pushed a button for sure.

londoncalling0033.blogspot.com...

I'm looking for a transcript in English of this. My french is rusty enough that I don't trust mine.

freedomnewsnetwork.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

He probably had someone else make the uniform, and just paid them for it.

Recreationist, and role play, special interest groups are teaming with links to people with these interests and talents and are geeks of minutia to really delve into the details.

Another news article about the closed door court appearance:

www.nordlys.no...

Translated

Court gives police claim that there is a real danger of destruction of evidence and that it would "complicate the elucidation of the case" if the press, victims and survivors will be present - even meeting ban.

Gosh, really? That would assume they or the defense is LOOKING for it. Since they appear to be MUCH worse at it than I am, and I don't have all the nifty tools and they don't even know the details that he's given freely....
I can't see how they could be worried about the destruction of details they aren't looking for.

Breivik's isolation-extension is supposed to be up. I see nothing indicating that it was extended, but he appears to still be in isolation.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

www.dagbladet.no...
"The picture shows that Breivik is wearing his home-made police uniform..."

"Home-made police uniform?" Wow, Not only was Breivik able to travel unhindered with a phony passport, he was an expert tailor, too. Truly a man of many talents.

The uniform Anders Behring Breivik does not look tailored but more like the real thing to me.
If you look at the pictures of the uniformed men conducting the terror drill in Oslo very close to the timing of the real bombing you find that they look very similar.
This would provide very good cover for Anders Behring Breivik his operation.
The odds of this to be a coincidence are very slim i think.

So did Anders Behring Breivik know about the terror drill and planned his attack around this event ?
Or is there something more sinister going on here.
Did some one coordinated these attacks to go almost simultaneous ?

Anyhow, these terror drills and similar or identical uniforms could explain why no alarms went of when some one was walking around in police combat gear and a gun in their hand in a high profile government part of Oslo.

Example picture

An other example

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've had acquaintances with various military, and police uniforms. You don't need to have an "in" to get them. You just need to know what you are looking for, or as a second option have a contact with a keen eye for detail and the talent to source and make them.

You cannot discount the cultural tendency of Europeans to not question authority.

Most people have this, but in some cultures it is less pronounced.

But yes, I suspect that Anders knew about the practice run being done. The cover of melding in, but being at the greatest possibility of being spotted by the real police is too good. If you don't catch me, I'm meant to do this

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
theforeigner.no...

Of course they did. It boggles the mind that they didn't think of this a month and a half ago.

Still in isolation.

How much money did they pay to psychologists, psychiatrists, IT experts, criminologists, lawyers...?

How many terabytes of information are online, being transmitted everyday. And only one person sees the shadow of the man in the stream.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I also suspect he also isn't lying about his "elite" status in online gaming.

The alias found recently isn't his long time one. If I'm right, his name is very well known, and he's been bouncing his I.P. for years as a US one.

I'm more certain now, but I think what he did is that he gave away or sold the account / reputation to someone else. So I'm not going to post it, because that would pull in someone who probably doesn't realize that they have Ander's account & rep.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm more certain now, but I think what he did is that he gave away or sold the account / reputation to someone else. So I'm not going to post it, because that would pull in someone who probably doesn't realize that they have Ander's account & rep.

What game do you mean ?
And did you find any other games he was playing ?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow.
Also played: Halo. Battlestar. Mass Effect. Few others.

I've also found other boards that he was involved in. History. Politics. Used different name for his different interests. Did tend to post often, unless provoked - maybe a bit touchy. When he did it was usually to ask questions. Pretty reasonable for the most part.
edit on 2011/9/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Should have been "did not tend to post often." And I should have added, happy to answer questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Norway introduces a no-fly zone over several prisons, one of the primary reasons being about helicopter fly overs and the presence of Anders Breivik in the prison.

www.nettavisen.no...

Have they then revised their opinion on his lack of a network? I ask because they are saying it is because of Dagbladet, but most no-fly zones over prisons are due to escape escapades.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Jarle Synnevåg.

Here is a guy who is WAY more likely to be "Richard the Lionheart" (wrong nationality though) than Paul Ray.

There is no possibility that the establishment isn't aware of this. Making my contention that Ray is a plant to direct the stupid more likely.

(Yes, you see me through psychosocial profiling and I see you because....I see you.)
edit on 2011/9/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join