It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Aeons

Something we all have to be aware of is that a event like this one with ABB can be used to fight other political battles. They want to bring down more than just ABB with this case.

The media is still building their stories on that ABB was actually a star member of different radical groups.
These different groups know who ABB is, but to them ABB was nothing special. But the media is still forcing it self and building their stories on the notion that ABB is a valued member among them. This can have something to do with different political goals and nothing to do with ABB and Utøya at all.

The political hack job has just begun. All political agendas are prone to this sort of unethical rheotoric. In this case, these groups are a particular sore point at the moment.

Breivik by his own admission thought of having more political ambitions, but instead decided on this route. This would mean limiting his overall interactions and refining them essentially to cultivating links to people who he considered to be thinking the same way.

But because of this, there is no possibility that he was a "star" in any of these groups. That wouldn't fit in so well with his intentions.

I suspect that facets of his personality were firewalled depending on the group of he was dealing with. People do pick up on this as someone being less than totally genuine, and I bet that many people he interacted with in person about political issues found him to be flat of affect. While people who interacted with him about other issues did not. The lack of charm and flat affect in political interactions would by definition make him utterly unlikely to be a "star" in any political arena.

The notetaking he was known for - I'd be interested to know if this was helping his direct his thoughts on how to couch his ideas to widen his sphere of potential compatriots.
edit on 2011/9/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

In this link, the police describe their reconstruction of the bomb and the effect of setting it off.

Apparently, the bomb in Oslo would have been more destructive if the ground hadn't given way into some tunnels, thus absorbing some of the shock.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Analysis of Breivik's financial situation. Apparently he declared bankruptcy, but it does support his claims as to how much money he made. It looks like the bankruptcy was to transfer funds to himself to finance his plans.
edit on 2011/9/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I want pictures of the inside of his home/room.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Congratulations. You got the dumb one.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
He is really dressed to kill.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I missed this one. Another guy was arrested at the end of August with police uniforms and guns he wasn't supposed to have. No more information about him. No indication if he is the same guy in the last link, and this is just another sweep through his house.

www.dagbladet.no...

Beware the Omega. You don't know when they'll implode just right and suck everything in with them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Looks like the guy from yesterday is the guy they picked up 2 weeks ago. He's been in isolation.

Which means, he probably isn't the dumb guy I was hoping they picked up.

news.sky.com...

"Both the police and I are using a lot of resources to investigate those claims," said Breivik's defence lawyer Geir Lippestad.

Why would a defense lawyer be helping the police to make a case?
edit on 2011/9/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LAIV.

Anders. He LARP'ed for a while? Am I right?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He had an account on wazzup.no as "Team Berwick - 2083"

"Virtual lair for the elite genetic manipulated military special-super-forces designated for spesific mission-tasks in 2083."

This would appear to me to be part of the online clean up job he was referring to.
edit on 2011/9/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Anders was not a LARPer, as far as I know. Though he was immersed in fantasy role-playing online. He may actually have thought he was in a game at the time. The whole Utoya spree sounds exactly a first person shooter(FPS) game.

"I want them to make a game so realistic, that it looks and feels like it's actually happening,"
--Kimveer Gill. Montreal Dawson College shooter 9-10-06

Well I think they have succeeded.

"...the killers were just gross, there were theatrics involved and they seemed to be acting out some war game. One second they were mean, the next second they were laughing."
--Patti Nielson, Columbine library witness 4-20-99
edit on 13-9-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I bet if I talked to him in person, I would bet I'd find out that he was a LARPer at some point. 10 years ago?

No, that's that not certain enough. I *KNOW* I'd find out that he LARPed at some point. Briefly perhaps, and then he moved onto re-creationist groups. Probably because the larping wasn't real enough for him.

I know that he was involved in a Viking-Recreationist-Survivalist type group more recently.

I'm sure that he was acting out a game in a way. That's part of the intensive re-engineering of himself he was doing, by conditioning himself.

And he was re-engineering himself. He believed his actions backed by his beliefs would literally transform him. Not spiritually. At a cellular level. He is no longer the man he was. He's now something else. From his pictures - well, he might not be completely wrong.

This is why he chose to be a Knight Justicar, why as a man who is somewhere between agnostic and atheist he decided to align himself to the Templars. He's .... given himself to God as a system of human transformation, and believes with all of himself than in doing so he is Become the man that he has chosen to make himself into. He looked at which belief system he thought would make him into the man he wanted to be, which belief system created the society he thought was the best for humanity and then he has utterly devoted himself to it.

This is the opposite of almost every other person. He's come at the whole thing from the opposite end of where most people do. He believes he is a man of logic, having chosen systematically an ideology from all the possible ones.
edit on 2011/9/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.zie.nl...

He says that he knew that Anders had put his semi-automatic weapon onto single shots so that every shot would precisely kill. He doesn't think that this is the act of a madman. And I agree.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
LAIV.

Anders. He LARP'ed for a while? Am I right?

Sorry, but what is "LARP" ?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Live Action Role Playing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Holy carp, the journalist totally takes everything the Mr.Andersson says and blows it up to something he isn't saying.

www.dailymotion.com...

Taxi driver who took Anders to his farm that day. Note, that Anders was standing on the street corner talking to two women.

Not exactly the image that is being crafted for him, is it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And he was re-engineering himself. He believed his actions backed by his beliefs would literally transform him. Not spiritually. At a cellular level. He is no longer the man he was. He's now something else. From his pictures - well, he might not be completely wrong.

This is the opposite of almost every other person. He's come at the whole thing from the opposite end of where most people do. He believes he is a man of logic, having chosen systematically an ideology from all the possible ones.

This is what all modern armies do including the US army.
After WW II the army found only 1 in 7 men capable of
killing another human even when faced with their own
death.
Now they reprogram the mind to not think about others as human
so as to override the normal "over socialized" reluctance to kill.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, but what he is doing is more profound than that. At least by his estimation.

He wasn't just re-engineering himself to become a soldier. He is re-engineering himself to become ... how can I put this into words? This isn't going to be a perfect way of saying it. I get it, how to say it though....

He is re-engineering himself to become a different person who is an Avatar of change in the real World.

He's not just redeveloping himself psychologically, breaking down and recreating his psycho-social boundaries. He's creating himself by changing his mental structures to effect expressed traits on a cellullar level.

This is why he tells you about his ancestry. He's.... choosing to reject the socially created reduction of his genetic heritage as seen in the bad choices of his family, and is reaching back to embrace and bring about the re-emergence of his deeper ancestoral traits.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
bigpeace.com...

Don't know what to make of this information, how much is true. But lists contacts and possible people whom Breivik might have been trained or influenced by.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

bigpeace.com...

Don't know what to make of this information, how much is true. But lists contacts and possible people whom Breivik might have been trained or influenced by.

Thank you for the information, there is quite a lot of information there at the link.
There seem to be a whole lot more activity than reported before where they made Norway look like an almost peaceful utopia.

What i get from the article is that Anders Behring Breivik seemed to be involved with some Belarus people that have extensive contacts with Russian intelligence services and some other high profile criminals.
Some of them where operating in Norway and drew quite some attention of western secret services like CIA and British intelligence.
The Russians seemed to have documented some of Anders Behring Breivik his movements so it could be that their western counterparts where following him to in some way.
I could also mean that they knew more about him than they are telling us now.

These connections, if any truth to them, suggest quite a different story than just a lone gun man.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join