It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So do you think Anders Behring Breivik was the fire starter to create enough chaos to hit the prime minister?
Sounds like a scenario to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think Breivik hit the capital to draw attention to the political core, knowing that securing that area would leave him more chance to take a shot at the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister was supposed to be on Ut Oya.

That the PM's iternary changed and they were on Ut Oya early and left early is the only thing that stopped him from making his shot. This is why he thought he was going to go down in a hail of bullets. He expected to be taken out by the security forces of the PM.

Only instead he was there at a different time, killed the one off duty policeman on site who happened to be a relative of the Royal family (who obviously has ties to Labour). Then had open access to kill everyone else, because an isolated island full of the children of party loyalists was a lesser priority to clear up than the many reports of possible multiple targets in Oslo's downtown.

Better, the phone he picked up belonged to the step-brother to a princess off duty police and had a direct link to the police service that was unaccounted for. This little interesting bit of information is freaking awesome. You could plumb that one all month and not hit the bottom of how juicy it is.

His original plan was pretty damn good. His plan continued to work even after it broke down. That's pretty damn good. His ongoing plan to win even if he lost is still in motion.

None of what he did is beyond the ability of a single person. Most people simply would not, even if it occured to them to think of it.
edit on 2011/9/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Better, the phone he picked up belonged to the step-brother to a princess off duty police and had a direct link to the police service that was unaccounted for.

That's freakin' awesome! Now what is your source?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Better, the phone he picked up belonged to the step-brother to a princess off duty police and had a direct link to the police service that was unaccounted for.

That's freakin' awesome! Now what is your source?

There isn't. You have to read through what has been presented.

Breivik picked up a phone at the kiosk after he shot Trond Berntsen. Trond Berntsen was the off-duty policeman on the Island and is the step brother of Crown Princess Mette-Marit. He was the first person shot on Out Island.

During the phone calls Anders made, a couple which have been transcribed, the police are clearly confused as to who is calling and where he is calling from. He tells them that he is calling using THEIR phone. At least twice he references this.

This is also why he doesn't know the phone number of the phone he is using, and why he probably thinks the cops should know it.

You can find all that in the links I've provided before. What you won't find is that anyone puts the information together. See my sig-line below.
edit on 2011/9/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Calls to police.

www.tv2.no...

In this he confirms my suspicion that the cell phone he picked up is the cell phone of the off -duty police officer and HRH Crown Princess Mette-Marit's stepbrother Trond Berntsen.

Nowhere in the link you provided is there evidence of your assertions. The closest I could find was this:

www.dagbladet.no...
Breivik In questioning, explained that he called
emergency center several times from Utøya with a phone that he found in a kiosk.
- We found a phone on Breivik, but this is not registered to him.

So please either come up with evidence, or make clear that you are only stating an opinion.
edit on 5-9-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
In the transcripts of his calls, he tells them he is using their phone.

There was one police officer on the Island. He was shot, near the kiosk. Where Anders picked up the phone.

I'm sorry if that linking isn't good enough for you without a journalists sig-line on it and an official stamp of approval. Personally, I'm quite capable of taking noticing obvious information. I'm aware most people aren't. You're one of them, and you are far from alone. I deal with you guys all day everyday.

If that set of events doesn't make sense to you, it doesn't make sense to you because you crave an authority figure telling you what the truth is. That's fine. I don't, and I shan't stop pointing out the obvious.

That's not an opinion. That's pretty decent conjecture on known fact.

Now, that I think Paul Ray is a plant - THAT's an opinion. One I'm pretty confident in, like I'm a German or British plane spotter kind of way. Not something I can quantify for you but it's true all the same.
edit on 2011/9/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

In the transcripts of his calls, he tells them he is using their phone.

That is false, ABB is not saying that at all.

This is from the transcript: www.tv2.no...

ABB: Jeg ringer fra mobil

P: Du ringer fra din mobil?

ABB: Ja, det er ikke min mobil. En annen ...

P: En annen, hva het du for noe? Hallo ... Hallo.

In plain English, this is what the transcript is telling us:

ABB: I am calling from a mobile.

P: You are calling from your mobile?

ABB: Yes, Its not my mobile, someone else's....

P: Someone else's, What was your name again? Hello...Hello.

If you are so sure he used the mobile of the cop he shot. Can you please show me the exact link/text. In Norwagian?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
P: Are you calling from your mobile?
B: Yes, This isn’t my mobile, another...

One translation.

theforeigner.no...

And frankly, one of the Swedish papers had a slightly different translation on these calls. I always find that interesting. Not that I would suggest anyone in the media might be "revising" information or anything.

I've posted links prior. Please feel free to go find them again. Here's one in Norwegian. However, it isn't any of the ones I looked at originally.

www.abcnyheter.no...

Would you now like to argue that he didn't pick up the phone from around the kiosk, where he shot Trond?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.expressen.se...

Not that the media is starting to change things at all. This picture has been "upgraded" perhaps.

Here is an original. Notice the same policeman in the backseat with him.

www.habermonitor.com...

or how about this one. www.dailymail.co.uk...
Gosh, the further back you go the clearer cut he gets...in the same photo set. It is AMAZING!

I get it. Turn around is fair play. But seriously - not that I would *ever* think to accuse media of being revisionist or anything. I'm sure the no hair to a wisp of Hitler combover isn't meant to be suggestive or anything. :lol

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What I like best about this depiction of Anders is that he is being associated with Hitler and Right Wing Ideology.

The solution being touted is that Right Wing Populism should be stopped. Censored. But in the most loving way of course.

This is the exact opposite of what would work. Finding out why these ideas have traction is what will work.

If the Left Wing in Europe thinks for one god damn second that *these* tactics are going to work, and that discussing how to shut the Right Wing up is the solution they are literally insane.

There is a REASON why there is traction for these ideas. That reason doesn't go away because it is inconvenient.

Not just the right wing is concerned. That in and of itself should be a big warning sign. Consistently changing the message away from discussing the problems they are noticing, and instead telling everyone that that their culture/religions sucks more is blowing up in your faces.

Instead the left wing is embracing the very techniques that they purport to be fighting. Let me tell you, that when your view of yourself as a protector of rights falters because you don't like the people you're advocating for I don't trust you. And you don't deserve to be trusted.

You take the wrong lesson from Hitler. Those cultural-protector types who believe they are not being listened to, that their voice is oppressed, that they are being railroaded, WILL find a voice. If you think that denigrating them and discussing how to censor them is going to work, Hitler absolutely proves you wrong.

Breivik is a mass murderer. That this isn't good enough for you, that you need to start lying, censoring, and using ridiculous propaganda is shameful. Sad.

Love and Kisses,
The Centrist Feminist.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.p4.no...

Apparently the police are going to take Breivik back to his farm for a discussion about bomb making.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Would you now like to argue that he didn't pick up the phone from around the kiosk, where he shot Trond?

ABB explains that he used a phone he found "inside" the Kiosk. (Not around the Kiosk)

This is the text where ABB tell the investigators where he picked up the phone.

Breivik har i avhør forklart at han ringte
alarmsentralen flere ganger fra Utøya med en telefon som han fant i en kiosk.

In the text below Hatlo explains that they found 1 phone on ABB. But this phone was not registered to him. Then Halto goes on to say: We have not been able to find any phones registered to ABB.

Vi fant en telefon på Breivik, men denne er ikke registret på ham. Vi har ikke funnet noen telefon som er registret på ham, sier Hatlo.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Gosh, the further back you go the clearer cut he gets...in the same photo set. It is AMAZING!

I can agree to that, but where are you going with this?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Aeons

I can agree to that, but where are you going with this?

Media is beginning to change the data on this story.

The transcripts of the calls changed just after they first came out. Anders photos are being edited to add Hitler like features. Badly, even.

When people come out at the beginning of some event and start screaming "false flag" and looking for little things in pictures, they are usually being idiots. But if only they'd look again later, after the media connected secret service, government, and politically motivated editors and owners start to get a handle on the information. A couple of days later, upto a month later. Then the photos DO change. The transcripts that accidentally leaked "yours" instead of "another" get little edits.

The information changes, and inconvenient information that was mostly overlooked by most people gets removed, edited, framed, outright deleted.

Because most people aren't like me, and they don't notice the changes if they ever noticed the original information to begin with.

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, overwhelm them with so much they can't keep up anyways. Why worry about controlling the original stream, when most people can't keep up with the firehose of information anyways.

So Breivik has gone from being clean cut to having 2 days of beard, and the suggestion of a Hitler mustache. From being shorn on the sides of his head, to having shadowing added to suggest he has Hitler like hair.

That's not even subtle. It is utterly biased, and completely ridiculous.

No one gives you a complete story, and when they do accidentally give you something useful you may be assured that it will get revised. They never tell the truth unless they do so by accident. Which is why you have to catch the information early, before those with control and agendas get their fangs into it.

But mostly, it show that media lies. Rampantly. Unabashedly. Insultingly.

But even more, it shows that the media is controlled. Incompletely but still unabashedly.

Why did you need me to point this out? Did the point illustrated really pass you by? A set of pictures in this case was worth about 352 words.
edit on 2011/9/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes....Anders discusses his use of anonymous banking and phones in 2038.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Then the photos DO change. The transcripts that accidentally leaked "yours" instead of "another" get little edits.

The information changes, and inconvenient information that was mostly overlooked by most people gets removed, edited, framed, outright deleted.

The translation i posted was all min. I translated the script from Norwagian to english on my own, i am a norwegian.

When it comes to the photos, i think the media used a tactic to display ABB in a special way. The media wanted the public to view ABB negatively and different looking than a normal person. The media placed ABB in a box that belongs to radicals right of the bat, that is way the images were carefully selected to give that impression.

Something we all have to be aware of is that a event like this one with ABB can be used to fight other political battles. They want to bring down more than just ABB with this case.

The media is still building their stories on that ABB was actually a star member of different radical groups.
These different groups know who ABB is, but to them ABB was nothing special. But the media is still forcing it self and building their stories on the notion that ABB is a valued member among them. This can have something to do with different political goals and nothing to do with ABB and Utøya at all.

ABB is talking like a river, he's case is already solved. But ABB is not the only target here.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No one gives you a complete story, and when they do accidentally give you something useful you may be assured that it will get revised. They never tell the truth unless they do so by accident. Which is why you have to catch the information early, before those with control and agendas get their fangs into it.

But mostly, it show that media lies. Rampantly. Unabashedly. Insultingly.

But even more, it shows that the media is controlled. Incompletely but still unabashedly.

Why did you need me to point this out? Did the point illustrated really pass you by? A set of pictures in this case was worth about 352 words.

That is why i think it is good to have threads like these where original findings can be written down and stored for future reference.
That is also why i like to hear all scenario's because in the media they seem to mostly publish one little bit of new information at the time together with a summary of that time that takes 80% of the article and hardly any speculation different views.
If it where an other subject, economics or something, they speculate and come up with loads of different possibilities and scenario's.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Anders has always been talking. Silence on the topic, his methods, etc was never intended.

I'm quite certain that most of the time if you ask him the right question he'll be happy to answer it for you. At length. I imagine he's killing the lawyer in his lawyer, unless his lawyer is getting something out of this for him. I bet he isn't.

Now, he is remaining silent on several key pieces of information. I'm also not surprised by that. He seems to have a significant amount of self-control. Unless he reconsiders and figures those revelations to be useful to him in some way, I also doubt he'll ever spill about those bits of information. You'd have to get way further into his head to get him to change his entire world view, and even then he might not.

Analysis based not on the reports of him talking - analysis based on that being what I would probably do.

I'd be interested to know if they've been giving treatment to wean his hormonal system back online, or if they had him go cold turkey. I suspect from the photos, they had him go cold turkey at least for a week. Small revenges.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Interesting analysis on the security implications of CBRN fabrication and use by Breivik and the contents of 2083 on the subject.

www.fas.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Original links are still not static. Online digital information is dynamic, and subject to change at anytime by the owner of said webpage. Unless you have the interest in taking static copies of the information at time of release, a mere link will never help you against information revision.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join