It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You have an explanation for everything, don't you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
You have an explanation for everything, don't you?

I look as extensively as I can.

You're asking the wrong probing questions.

If you want spooky, uncertain and mysterious....I suggest looking for his contacts. He ran with them just fine, and he comes from a family that is well enough off that the schools he went to also schooled some of the movers and shakers in his country. That bodes well for the fact that these people aren't without means.

You can have your conspiracy, and your ohhhh-things-are-not-all-as-they-appear-to-be. You just aren't looking at those and instead are focused on things that have satisfactory reasons.

Breivik has a cell in Norway. That's not a guess, I am 100% certain of it. He carried out these attacks, but not without moral support. People who he knows are now distancing themselves from him, while at the same time still pushing the shared message. Anders threw his net so wide for fellow crusaders in his manifesto not just based on his knowledge of his audience (which he pegged pretty well to be honest) but based on people who are ACTUALLY IN HIS CELL.

He isn't alone. This attack - that he did alone. But his fellows, they exist. They aren't a story.

And that sir, that's a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Police combing Out Island for electronics used to film.

www.dagbladet.no...

Now, he was an IT guy. Why hasn't it occurred to them that he had an uplink?

Oh, and for conspiracy number two that you're ignoring: That phone that he was calling on that wasn't his. The police are claiming they don't know who it belonged to and it is locked. Bull Snip. However, finding out that the political party that is in power, with the Prime Minister supposed to be on the Island and is having a close member to the royal family on site, has a direct secret link to certain sections of the police establishment might be a bit comfortable for them.

Let us not lose track of the fact that while the political establishment is doing a good job of keeping people's eyes on the murder of these young people....the Prime Minister and party was the original target. Anders was supposed to be there when the PM was there, and that didn't happen.

How uncomfortable would it be for people to see that the target was a Prime Minister and his protection was a close member to the royal family, and they had a secret phone with a direct link to the special forces? While off duty.

Nor would it be overly convenient if people started pondering... if so many of the police could be deployed as teams to lock down the political core and the PM, and there is an army base right there, but a shooter could surrender and still keep killing children for an HOUR because they can't get there..... yeah....not a convenient thought process for people to start mulling.

See - there is some very very interesting things going on here. But I'm sure those shadows on Breivik's hair when he was in the trees, and the echos of gunshots is FAR more interesting.
edit on 2011/8/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thanks for all those links, i will have a look.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Aeons

www.newsland.ru...

Link without translate. The comment section is the part you want.

I see what you mean now, thanks.

This is why i showed you the Dutch Geert Wilders website where these type of ideas and sentiment are strongly represented.
Or like the party in Belgium "Vlaams Blok" the used to have the slogan "eigen volk eerst", translated "our own people first".
And there are some very popular forums where these ideas get disussed a lot.

These political parties are sharing a lot of the themes mentioned in Anders Behring Breivik his manifest but they are not violent.
But their retoric is so strong that it could incite some people to take action for themselves, i think.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is an other video of Anders Behring Breivik going back to the island.

edit on 20-8-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Immigration policies certainly need to be examined to determine a formula that allows a culture to maintain a feeling of safety while accomodating cultural mixture from groups with diametrically opposed cultural backgrounds and goals.

Some cultural admixture is easy. Some are not. Not all of these are determined by race by any means. Ignoring the difference and the problem of accomodation of cultural motifs which are intrinsically opposed to the basic tenents of the resident culture is ridiculous.

The rhetoric about the dangers of Islamophobia to those who practic Islam.....and the people that got shot were vastly not Islamic. It makes one wonder if pundits are being intentionally obtuse.

What Breivik has done is tragic. He has become more like that which he claims to fight, in order to hit back at his neighbours for failing to admire their shared culture.

His message is you failed to protect me and mine, sold my family a lie, and so now I will protect me and the people like me.

This isn't a message to be ignored, nor one that is not shared. Poeple ignore the voices of the disaffected at their peril. Blockading their views, or denigrating them will NOT make them go away. It makes them fester.

When people who've tried, and tried hard to tow the popular party line, grew up with it as a daily meal at the family dinner table, and find it fails them....their feelings of being abandoned and sacrificed are great. And they aren't making it up. Breivik grew up utterly ensconsed in the failures of the best of this system, and he tried to make it work for him.

That's a problem. A problem that doesn't go away because people lecture about how hard it is to be an immigrant.

All religions are political terrorist cults.
They are just paganism, which is the belief that
If you believe what they tell you, or sacrifice some animal or kill a person,
you will be rewarded in heaven.
He claimed Christians killed 100 million and Islam killed 300 million.
Nazism was another religious cult, that took the death of 40 million to stop.
All those deaths are proof they are terrorist cults.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”
SOURCE

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

That is true They were just done with a 5 day drill when the bomb went of in Oslo.

But you have to keep in mind that a drill is a pre planned event. And when you pre plan a drill you include; location and what resources that will be used. And time estimate.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Stil very strange that they have a bomb drill on the same they there is a bomb attack.
What would be the odds for that to have these simular/identical events happening on the same day.

This would provide great cover for a real attack and this whole situation raises a lot of questions.
Did Anders Behring Breivik have inside information and planned his attack on the same day on purpose?
Or did his possible handlers knew and stimulated him to start his attack on his day?

Like the posted article states, this happened before when the WTC was attacked and when London was attacked with bombs.
Is this a pattern for false flag attacks ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think that the Norwegian government would very much like for people not to think too directly on the idea that the massacre on Utoya was a case of Triage.

When the political seat of power is threatened, the top priority goes to battening down the hatches of the political leaders. A contained situation such as a shooter on an isolated island targeting children is NOT a top priority.

That situation will NEVER be the top priority of any security agency under that circumstance.

The insistence of the citizen protection agencies that all security measures should first go to them is starkly laid out for everyone to see. In the event of multiple targets overwhelming the security forces of a nation/city, triage will probably mean you and your family do not make the first several cuts for security measures.

edit on 2011/8/30 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Several British citizens could be questioned by Norwegian police as part of investigations into the mass killings by right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, a spokesman confirmed today.

The names of individuals and several groups have emerged through questioning of British anti-Muslim blogger Paul Ray as well as further questioning of Breivik and other lines of inquiry, Oslo Police said.

Press officer Roar Hanssen said: "We have some names and also some groups we are investigating.

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Question anyone except his little coterie right in Norway? Okay.

I think Paul Ray is a plant, so this whole exercise is a bunch of hooey by my first estimation.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Question anyone except his little coterie right in Norway? Okay.

I think Paul Ray is a plant, so this whole exercise is a bunch of hooey by my first estimation.

I dont understand, what is "coterie"?

And it could well be that this Paul Ray is a plant, aldo he admitted to be one of the founders of this new templars group according to this dutch news source.

Use translate
SOURCE

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
co·te·rie   /ˈkoʊtəri/ Show Spelled[koh-tuh-ree] noun
1. a group of people who associate closely.

I'm sure Paul Ray did join or start a group of this nature. There are many neo-templar groups in existence.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Norwegian police need to give the impression of doing an investigation without actually letting any truth out. Kind of like the Warren Commission. So they focus on incidentals like Paul Ray.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Interestingly, one of the big Norwegian newspapers-Dagbladat-has given prominent play to a new news article highlighting that witnesses have claimed another gunman was at the scene, as part of a parliamentary investigation into the massacre. How many of the estimated 500 people on the island support this same conslusion?

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.dagbladet.no/2011/09/03/nyheter/in nenriks/terror/anders_behring_breivik/utoya/17942302/&usg=ALkJrhghprV0zmWHjmpX9Eiaf4ZuL7gcCw
"Dagbladet know that there must be two witnesses in the judicial examination, independently of one another, describing the two perpetrators of the massacre Utøya. A third witness to the interrogation shall have explained that he was swimming next to the one for him unknown, adult out from the island and the mainland."

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The link is messed up.
could you post the link to the original article so i can put it in translate myself, thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Those damn translated links don't seem to work. Try this:

www.dagbladet.no...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This is a red herring. People were suspecting their fellows, and people are describing Breivik. The shooter in your picture is Breivik.

The red herring is to keep you invested in details that don't matter, and ignore the real important stuff. Paul Ray is not Richard the Lionhearted. Breivik has compatriots. The people he is describing have the ability to pull of more of these sorts of attacks. To concentrate you on a small man targeting children, and not a group that was targeting quite successfully the Prime Minister of Norway and a group who is closely linked in with the left wing of Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join